It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 383
<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

It's over. I really can't see how Trump can prove the fraud now. As a result, not just US elections, but any election that uses a counting machine will never be trusted by the few ever again. Those people will not vote ever again. All is lost....welcome to the 'new normal'.

Waning Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Got to take a look at this

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

maybe I am looking at other videos wrong.

But is there not a hole in the ground where the RV was sitting?

I see what he is showing us. But the videos of the aftermath doesn't seem to fit.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think with UK finally getting out of the EU, becoming independent like the US, things will start to move. Looking over at the boards there's talk of Biden/Harris conceding.

'WE HAVE IT ALL"

Stay strong, remain free, enjoy life and trust the plan

edit on 27-12-2020 by Parksy1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is rather funny. Remember DJT more or less put Nana in place...

Here's How a Republican Could End up Speaker of the House Instead of Nancy Pelosi

While House members can vote by proxy due to emergency rules adopted in May to protect members from getting and spreading COVID-19, but, as The Hill reports, “the proxy-voting rule expires with the new Congress, requiring lawmakers to be in the Capitol in person if they want to participate in the Jan. 3 floor vote for Speaker.”

Even the dumbest person in all of congress thinks it is an issue... well.. okay maybe not the best example...

“COVID is a wild card,” said Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.). “If we have sick members who cannot come back, and we only have a four-vote majority, it throws our entire advent of the 117th Congress in peril — a smooth advent.”

A House Democrat and Pelosi ally who spoke anonymously with The Hill doesn’t deny that a COVID outbreak could sink Pelosi’s chances.

“We’re in a health care crisis, right? No one can get sick. That’s the X-factor here. We need everyone to be healthy… That’s the big fear.”

Another anonymous House Democrat believes Pelosi losing reelection due to absent Democrats is a real possibility. “Obviously, the concern is that with 435 people going all over the country, it’s hard to imagine that not one of us will have the virus on January 3.”

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This reminds me of the sky event that Q referenced.

mobile.twitter.com...

It probably is not, but interesting anyway.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Biden/Harris conceding? On what grounds?
I am strong, I am and will remain free, I'm enjoying life....but there is only one plan.....mine!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
LOL.....this is a nice one for ATS....

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
President Trump says stay tuned for hearing why January 6th will be such a big deal.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

www.youtube.com...

I watched this when it first popped up....the actual video that is.....looks more like a lens issue to me....a missile would not look like that coming in.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

maybe I am looking at other videos wrong.

But is there not a hole in the ground where the RV was sitting?

I see what he is showing us. But the videos of the aftermath doesn't seem to fit.

RV was on opposite site off the street from AT&T
Square hole was on same side off street as the AT&T building

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

It's over. I really can't see how Trump can prove the fraud now. As a result, not just US elections, but any election that uses a counting machine will never be trusted by the few ever again. Those people will not vote ever again. All is lost....welcome to the 'new normal'.

Waning Rainbows
Jane

Chin up. Don't despair. Nothing is over. Think of the fall of the Berlin Wall or something similar. You would never have said the day before, "Guess what's happening tomorrow". If it was over, he would have conceded long ago. There's a lot going on behind the scenes all over the place -- some Trump is aware of and other stuff he's not.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.youtube.com...

I watched this when it first popped up....the actual video that is.....looks more like a lens issue to me....a missile would not look like that coming in.

Energy weapon maybe
please explain why the smoke seem to go down before the explosion ????

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

It's the stuff he's not aware of that is giving him false hope, let alone the turncoats he's up against.
The 'elite' are always going to be three steps ahead. Trump's swamp is a lot deeper than he was aware of.
Just my defeated ramblings.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

when a bomb is exploded, doesn't it suck all the air in around it?

I know nothing about explosives, but could that not have been a vent of some sort expelling, and once the bomb exploded sucked it in?

I'm sorry. Not trying to derail. Is there another thread about this?

edit on 27-12-2020 by crappiekat because: dang!!!

edit on 27-12-2020 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Halfswede

It's the stuff he's not aware of that is giving him false hope, let alone the turncoats he's up against.
The 'elite' are always going to be three steps ahead. Trump's swamp is a lot deeper than he was aware of.
Just my defeated ramblings.

Sad Rainbows
Jane

Oh I get it, but keep your head up. I see this like unraveling a sweater from the inside. It's going to look like a complete and full sweater until it suddenly isn't. This is a period of time for everybody to take their stance and expose themselves as well. It's a complicated process.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

when a bomb is exploded, doesn't it suck all the air in around it?

I know nothing about explosives, but could that not have been a vent of some sort expelling, and once the bomb exploded sucked it in?

I'm sorry. Not trying to derail. Is there another thread about this?

Sorry don't know off any explosives that work that way

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Canada confirms first two cases of mutant COVID strain from the UK

Canadian health officials have confirmed on Saturday the first two cases of a more contagious COVID-19 mutant strain that was first detected in the United Kingdom and has now spread to Denmark, Belgium, Australia, Holland, and other countries.

Yaffe said that the first two cases detected in Canada are a couple from Durham, Ontario, just outside of Toronto.

The mutation - known among medics as 'Virus Under Investigation-202012/01' - is said to be 70 percent more infectious and has led to many countries quickly closing their borders to Britain.

I want off this rona clown train! Dark winter vaccine push or panic because Trump is going to win.

Durham rule, a way that has been used to frame the insanity defense in the US.

A Durham rule, product test, or product defect rule is a rule in a criminal case by which a jury may determine a defendant is not guilty by reason of insanity because a criminal act was the product of a mental disease.

Mutant Strain - Covid 2.0. Does this mean the current vax being deployed is no longer 'effective'?

Mink insanity...

Oregon mink trapped in wild tests positive for coronavirus, raising fears of ‘mutant viral strain’

Here's why Denmark culled 17 million minks and now plans to dig up their buried bodies. The Covid mink crisis, explained

The Danish government spared no mink, killing infected and healthy animals, alike.

News of “zombie minks,” pushed up from their shallow and quickly built graves by the gas created from their decomposing bodies, has only furthered anger.

Zombie mink-Covid 2.0.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I'm not a EOD expert either. Check this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

www.youtube.com...

Right. We spent a couple of pages discussing the video yesterday. Let's not rehash it and consume the last 17 available pages on the subject.

<< 380  381  382    384  385  386 >>

join