It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Defence Legislation Amendment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020

A vote on changes to the Defence Legislation is set to take place next week. The three main changes are:

1/ Minister needs approval from the Governor General and Prime Minister to put out rally call.

2/ Immunity for local and foreign troops who act in good faith.

3/ Superannuation updates.

I am not sure exactly what changes where made for the rally call. Sounds like trying to make the process quicker and easier. Not exactly sure which Minister, assume Defence, could it be any?

The second change makes the most controversy. With all the covid crazy going on, a big influx of China troops in blue hats is a concern. With rumours of immunity free, forced vaccinations around as well, not happy. With rumours of the Kraken on the way, happy.

Acting 'in good faith' is the important part here. If Chris Miller should happen to send some buddies over and some things escalate, I wont hold it against them. It is a tough job they have to do. Perhaps one day we would gladly welcome some UN/China support over some issue. At the moment with Covid, Melbourne, USA elections, and a few other things, now is not a good time.

Attention Australia TROOPS ON THE STREET BILL: Urgent Action Required (Mirror)

Links to a 5 min video on Brighteon that discusses this upcoming Amendment. Also has letters for the Parliament and Media. Public comments are still being accepted at this time, use the link at the top.

In other Defence related new, Chief of Army confirmed 13 individuals issued with administrative notices.

Have not gotten into all the details, the Brereton report has taken 4.5 years to investigate and was released last week. The military is trying to sort out some of its mistakes.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

26,000 served.

An inquiry took 4.5 years to find 13 cases of wrongdoing.

Appeals are to come.

Sounds similar to the Mueller Report in some aspects.

P

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020

The second change makes the most controversy. With all the covid crazy going on, a big influx of China troops in blue hats is a concern. With rumours of immunity free, forced vaccinations around as well, not happy. With rumours of the Kraken on the way, happy.

wow I'd be really concerned about that sight.
once there, would they leave?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The number of people getting called out has been gradually increasing since the report was released. One part I did hear about involved the treatment of prisoners. I don't know just how deep it all goes. It is a good thing that people are given a chance to give there side before being judged. The reaction from those that have read the report where a bit shaken. I don't know, just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

We have also re-confirmed with the Asian secret societies that China was offered a United States of China, including Korea and Japan, in exchange for supporting a Joe Biden-Kamala Harris presidency.
In other words, arresting Mori#a and his bosses Heizo Takenaka plus David Atkinson is necessary for the security of U.S. forces in Japan and Korea, not to mention Australia and New Zealand.  Failure to act on this provable, actionable intelligence will lead to court-martial and possible criminal charges.
fourwinds10.com...

Maybe time to gtfo

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

We have also re-confirmed with the Asian secret societies that China was offered a United States of China, including Korea and Japan, in exchange for supporting a Joe Biden-Kamala Harris presidency.
In other words, arresting Mori#a and his bosses Heizo Takenaka plus David Atkinson is necessary for the security of U.S. forces in Japan and Korea, not to mention Australia and New Zealand.  Failure to act on this provable, actionable intelligence will lead to court-martial and possible criminal charges.

Asian Secret Societies? would love to hear more about this
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
CDF Angus Campbell has ‘lost the support’ of the veteran and ADF community

Retired Special Forces Commander Heston Russell says Defence Force Chief Angus Campbell needs to be held accountable for his handling of the Brereton report and he has lost the support of the veteran and ADF community...

But his handling of this release, his group punishment of those all 3,000 members in the Special Forces community and his continued actions to disregard those he is responsible to in order to appease those that are above him is more disappointing than I can put into words.

“He has indeed lost the support of the veteran community and those in the Defence Force.”

Looks like Angus Campbell is getting some Julian Assange treatment releasing the Brenton report to the public. War is hell, lots of horrors go on, that has been the job for the past few thousand years.

With things like Pizzagate, Epstein, Adrenochrome, Bohemian Grove, just how deep does it all go? These type of allegations are not limited to America or the military. They span the globe and covers many industries.

I don't know how deep it all goes with the Australian Military and Special Forces. Being at the front of the conflict zones is going to be nasty, some worst than others. Expressing this side of humanity and war is very confronting, for those that struggle with it maybe it helps in accepting some of its craziness. By going through it, maybe we can find a better way to approach some of these issues the next time they show up.

I blame 9/11 for a lot of these troubles. When we go to war based on a lie, what do we really expect to find? In reality some of these problems are much older. If the military can find the strength to overcome such challenges, it does put the rest of society on notice to sort out theirs.

new topics

top topics

join