It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YTs MSM Adverisements.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
How easily can evidence be proven. Or, the incentive of wanting, choose your decision?

As some do, not all, who frequent YT. We get advertisements before, during or at the end of videos.

We all know of those advertisements which, are at odds with videos specific to your taste. But, one advertisement which seems to be played, specific or not is this.... (I tried photobucket, but I guess they now want a $ amount fee for uploading) The intended image I wanted to show from upper left, first line five logos, 2nd line 5 logos, 3rd line 5 logos, 4th line 4 logos.

So it goes. First line of news logos. abc news, abc news live, bbc world news, cbs news, cheddar,

Second line of news logos cnbc, cnbc world, cnn, fox business, fox news channel,

Third line of news logos hln, msnbc, nbc, nbc news now, universo,

Fourth line of news logos. newsy, pbs, telemundo, tyt.

The challenge is for anyone who who likes challenges. Is there a connection to these MSM news agencies. abc news, abc news live, bbc world news, cbs news, chedder, cnbc, cnbc world, cnn, fox business, fox news channel, hln, msnbc, nbc, nbc news now, universo, newsy, pbs, telemundo, tyt.

Either there is. Or there is not. Maybe between some and not others. Who knows. Lets have the evidence prove it.
edit on 27-11-2020 by CopeLongCut because: I most likley got have puncuations wrong everywhere. I hope my point was at least well thought out?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
For one connection between all these organizations, project Mockingbird is one to check out. It is an old program with lots available on the internet about it. Basically it started after WWII as a CIA operation to control and filter the public discourse among the media. This was achieved with a lot of consolidation of many independent media firms over the years.

Now there is about 6 main media organizations made up of executives that cross many fields of industry. Over the years, the role of editor has become indoctrinated to approve or deny stories to government standards, including the CIA.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
That is just about 10 years of years after the Der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik (the German Democratic Republic) formed (correct me if I am wrong). I wonder if there is any connections? Interesting. Thanksa reply to: kwakakev

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

Huge connections when you look at project Paperclip. After Berlin fell in WWII, Russia got half of Nazi scientists and establishment that was left, America got the other half. They where accepted into American society under the Paperclip project. Few others scattered around the world. Antarctica is one to keep an eye on.

Rocket technology is one of the more popular aspects of this exchange. Also includes other industries like medical, propaganda and Mk Ultra.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Then where does Argentina add up to all of that?a reply to: kwakakev

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Good luck. Not one can be isolated among the dozens.

Google Companies:
A - Alphabet / Android / AdSense / Analytics / Ara / AdMob / Alerts
B - Blogger / Boston Dynamics / Books
C - Calico / Cardboard / Capital
D - Drive / DeepMind / Design / DoubleClick
E - Earth / Express
F - Fiber / Fi / Flights / FeedBurner / Firebase / Finance
G - Google / Gmail / Glass / Groups
H - Hangouts
I - Images / Ingress / Inbox / Invite Media
J - Jump
K - Keep
L - Life Sciences / Local / Loon
M - Maps / My Business / Makani
N - Nest / News / Nexus / Now
O - Offers
P - Plus / Play / Photos / Picasa / Pixate / Patents
Q - (Nexus) Q
R - Refine / reCaptcha
S - Search / Shopping / SageTV /Stackdriver / Skybox / Skia / Scholar
T - Translate / Tango
U - N/A
V - Voice / Ventures / VirusTotal / Video
W - Wallet / Wing
X - X Labs
Y - YouTube
Z - Project Z / Zagata

Can't change just 1. These aren't even the media outlets they own. MSM and alternative. The own both.
edit on 27-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So...careful when arguing 1 against the others....they can be the SAME comp.(w totally opposite views.)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Thank you.a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

Then where does Argentina add up to all of that?

There are some reports that Hitler escaped to South America, I don't know. When you do start a World War it make for a good place to hide out. It seams like some Nazi's did escaped to there. I don't know much about Argentina except politics plays rough.

new topics

top topics

join