It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Judge Will Hear Evidence Of Voter Fraud From Witnesses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

For the first time in this whole tragic story of the 2020 presidential election, a state court has granted Republicans in Nevada and the Trump campaign the ability to present their case of widespread illegal balloting and to depose up to 15 people who know what went down in Clark County, in the state of Nevada...

This is an interesting development. A state court is actually going to hear the case and allow a presentation of all the evidence. Mark Meadows believes Nevada's results will be over-turned if they get a fair hearing.

...we have thousands and thousands of examples of real people and real-life instances of voter illegality, and I just think it’s a great step that we’re gonna have a chance to present it in court.

Here's the Trump teams chance to show what they've got, and convince the judge to see it their way. It will be interesting to see the results. This could set precedent that could be used in other cases. We shall see.
Link
Twitter account
For those who are not video challenged...

Thursday, December 3, 2020

TODAY is the presentation of evidence to the Nevada Judge/court in Carson City. I'm not sure of the time. White House Press Secretary Kaleigh McEnany said 12 Noon, but didn't give a time zone. (Carson City is Pacific Time)

Statement from Trump lawyer Jesse Binnall on a (pre-recorded) segment for FoxBusiness to be broadcast in a few hours..

"We are going to provide evidence of real voter fraud—thousands and thousands of instances of voter fraud in Nevada alone—by 5 o'clock today that will be submitted to the court," Trump lawyer Jesse Binnall told Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo on Mornings With Maria on Thursday morning.

Binnall reported that Team Trump has found 40,000-plus individuals who have voted twice in the election.

"That's real voter fraud. We have data showing that people who were on the record as having voted by mail didn't even receive ballots and say that they didn't vote," Binnall stated.
Source: tennesseestar.com...

As stated in the O.P., there will be additional witnesses. Here is a Nevada news article published yesterday, with an overview the hearing..

Las Vegas Publication: www.reviewjournal.com...

This video published yesterday provides a more detailed look at what the Trump attorney(s) will be presenting to the court...the filing itself.

I don't know if Nevada court proceedings are streamed/broadcasted. But here is the Carson City Court's website.

Carson City District Court: www.carson.org...

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Let's hope this judge is as open to hearing the evidence as he seems to be. This is another case that could set precedent.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I may be missing something here but if 1.75 went out and 2.5 came back then what other evidence is needed to toss this whole thing?

What could possibly be the defense to that?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I may be missing something here but if 1.75 went out and 2.5 came back then what other evidence is needed to toss this whole thing?

There is none, unless the guy who "won" benefits.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The defense is that that obviously didn't happen.

There are a total of 1,407,754 ballots cast in Nevada. Of those, 671,899 were returned absentee ballots.

silverstateelection.nv.gov...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nataylor

The defense is that that obviously didn't happen.

There are a total of 1,407,754 ballots cast in Nevada. Of those, 671,899 were returned absentee ballots.

silverstateelection.nv.gov...

A significant part of today's presentation will be EVIDENCE that 40,000 Ballots were cast twice, as pointed out here:

tennesseestar.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here's a Carson City article regarding the Trump legal team. Its interesting that the first comment at the end of the article is from a family that received 2 ballots for each voter in the household.

www.recordcourier.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This illustrates how significant the Trump team case in Nevada is.

www.foxnews.com...

The hearing before a judge is today, but I do not believe it is streamed?
edit on 12/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

This is an interesting development. A state court is actually going to hear the case and allow a presentation of all the evidence. Mark Meadows believes Nevada's results will be over-turned if they get a fair hearing.

Not exactly pertinent to the thread, but this paragraph of the OP grated on me, I know its the words of the OP, and not Trumps lot specifically but its still a prime example of the mentality of Trump, his lawyers and his supporters...

ie, if we dont get the outcome we want, its all corrupt! We didnt get the results we wanted therefore the hearing must have been biased and unfair!

its just maddening intellectual dishonesty, really pisses me off.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I believe this is a live video stream of the Nevada Court hearing.... in process.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
American Indians received Visa gift cards to vote for Joe Biden in Nevada.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wow.. 8000 pages of evidence of election law violations, were given to the Nevada Court today!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Not exactly pertinent to the thread, but this paragraph of the OP grated on me, I know its the words of the OP, and not Trumps lot specifically but its still a prime example of the mentality of Trump, his lawyers and his supporters...

ie, if we dont get the outcome we want, its all corrupt! We didnt get the results we wanted therefore the hearing must have been biased and unfair!

its just maddening intellectual dishonesty, really pisses me off.

I do understand what you're saying, though it isn't as though democrats don't do the same thing when it comes to their guy. It's that innate tribal mentality in humans, but I think generalizing Trump supporters as more intellectually dishonest than democrats is disingenuous. It comes with the territory when both sides think the stakes are high.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wow.. 8000 pages of evidence of election law violations, were given to the Nevada Court today!

mobile.twitter.com...

The Judge asked the Trump Team and "the other side" to present final facts and "conclusions of law" by 10am Friday, and said he would issue a ruling shortly thereafter.

Source: twitter.com...

Fingers crossed!

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Poor judge, Lefties are probably organizing to call all his/her friends and family, colleagues etc with threats right now - like they´ve done with the affidavits witnesses. People know this is called Fascism, right? This is what fascists do.
I´m not hopeful that the judge will give victory to Trump, though - I still think this will all end up in the Supreme Court.
edit on 4-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

This judge has an impressive history of not taking B.S. from nobody. Especially butt-hurt snowflakes.

Judge James T. Russell: www.carson.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The Trump campaigns Nevada lawsuit has just been shot down by the judge.

mobile.twitter.com...

Thank you judge Russell for the quick SmackDown.

Up the ladder we go!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join