It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Judge Will Hear Evidence Of Voter Fraud From Witnesses

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

For the first time in this whole tragic story of the 2020 presidential election, a state court has granted Republicans in Nevada and the Trump campaign the ability to present their case of widespread illegal balloting and to depose up to 15 people who know what went down in Clark County, in the state of Nevada...

This is an interesting development. A state court is actually going to hear the case and allow a presentation of all the evidence. Mark Meadows believes Nevada's results will be over-turned if they get a fair hearing.

...we have thousands and thousands of examples of real people and real-life instances of voter illegality, and I just think it’s a great step that we’re gonna have a chance to present it in court.

Here's the Trump teams chance to show what they've got, and convince the judge to see it their way. It will be interesting to see the results. This could set precedent that could be used in other cases. We shall see.
Link
Twitter account
For those who are not video challenged...

edit on 11/26/2020 by Klassified because: vid

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Cue AM stating they will be laughed out of court, ridiculed in the press and they have nothing anyway and even if they did it won't change the election.

(sigh)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Great news, thanks for sharing!
I predict in my crystal ball a Nevada judge is going to be banned by Twitter for no apparent reason.

-MM
edit on 26-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OP...USE a new site,because Youtube is blocking all vids here it seems

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I know first hand they try and get felons and illegals to vote

They wait outside wallmart and will fallow you around the store trying to convince you to illegally vote

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

I"m watching it right now, so maybe in your area but not mine.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I don't remember where exactly I saw it, but allegedly Nevada sent out 1.75 million absentee ballots and received back 2.5 million.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Cue AM stating they will be laughed out of court, ridiculed in the press and they have nothing anyway and even if they did it won't change the election.

(sigh)

I'll do it.

They are being allowed to present their evidence of which they say in public they have a ton. In court, however, they can't lie without consequence. I predict they go to court and say such things as the "nonzero" number of ballot watchers - and the like.

The website source: 100% F'ed up.com ...no really....that's where this story is coming from.

It will go nowhere, just my opinion of course.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I just checked, it plays fine for me.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

(sigh)

I'll do it.

They are being allowed to present their evidence of which they say in public they have a ton. In court, however, they can't lie without consequence. I predict they go to court and say such things as the "nonzero" number of ballot watchers - and the like.

The website source: 100% F'ed up.com ...no really....that's where this story is coming from.

Don't like that source? Go straight to twitter or NNN. I supplied 3 sources, and there are more if you are actually interested, but I suspect you aren't.
You aren't near as good at trolling as Augustus.

edit on 11/26/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I don't remember where exactly I saw it, but allegedly Nevada sent out 1.75 million absentee ballots and received back 2.5 million.

It´s true and provable from official open data, also provable from open official election data sets is that dead people 130+ got mail-in ballots, mail-in ballots received back before they were sent out by the government, etc - and still the mainstream media says there is no proof, just how long will people fall for the media´s nonsense?

-MM
edit on 26-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The main stream media is the enemy of the state

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
The main stream media is the enemy of the state

More like they are the enemy of the people, and the arm of the state.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

But the Twitter oligarchs told me "no evidence"

But the Facebook oligarchs told me "no evidence"

But the Alphabet oligarchs told me "no evidence"

All of the MSM controlled by the big 5 told me "no evidence"

I hope that they will label this a "potential danger" like they have done for Sidney's GA and MI case.

If they do not there is potential that the Biden supporters heads will implode and we will see a massive increase of the rona death count.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Are you saying you are an illegal felon voter?

If not why not record them and turn them in at your local Walmart as you said that is where its is going down.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I just checked, it plays fine for me.

thats so weird. i can play vids on youtube fine,but here its all black screen. how about links from now on?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast
a reply to: markovian

Are you saying you are an illegal felon voter?

If not why not record them and turn them in at your local Walmart as you said that is where its is going down.

Are you implying i must be a illegal felon voter to experiance this ?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Gnawledge

(sigh)

I'll do it.

Don't like that source? Go straight to twitter or NNN. I supplied 3 sources, and there are more if you are actually interested, but I suspect you aren't.
You aren't near as good at trolling as Augustus.

I'm not. 100%f'edup.com, Twitter, and NNN (I don't know what that is)...great sources.

This will go nowhere.

And yes, AM is much more savvy than I.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
December 1, 2020 More Nevada Election News:

A Nevada Judge has ordered Clark County (Las Vegas) officials to allow their voting machines, and "sealed containers" to be ready for inspection, no later than 1pm today (Dec 1st).

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Progress!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
It's a good start. When do Rudy and team present their evidence in Nevada before the judge? Is that on the 3rd?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join