It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF Alberta just declared all indoor social gatherings illegal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Hey, American Covid-19 lovers: this is what is next for our country as well, if you all keep letting the media and corrupt politicians tell you what to believe. Keep being afraid, and not doing some logical thinking, and keep going to and reading ONLY sources that confirm your “Covid 19 is so bad! The worst pandemic in our lifetime and must be eradicated!” belief, and this kind of sh!t will come to us next.

And it will be all y’all’s fault.

It’s already x darling, the yankee’s up north have cuck’d.

COMPLIANCE UNIT ORDER AKA GESTAPO.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Hey, American Covid-19 lovers: this is what is next for our country as well, if you all keep letting the media and corrupt politicians tell you what to believe. Keep being afraid, and not doing some logical thinking, and keep going to and reading ONLY sources that confirm your “Covid 19 is so bad! The worst pandemic in our lifetime and must be eradicated!” belief, and this kind of sh!t will come to us next.

Damn it!!!! This pisses me off to no end. Is this even legal? It’s not. ALL of this sh!t is in direct violation of rights laid out in the Constitution.

The worst thing in that report you shared, and it’s the thing that has allowed any of this sh!t to happen in the first place, is that hotline they have for people to #cking report others! The fact that we have so many assholes that live in this country, that have fallen so far down the scale of decent behavior is why any of this has been allowed to get this far. People are absolute assholes and lazy and stupid. Can’t even be bothered to think for themselves.

Again, you “OMG COVID!!!!” people are at fault, and when this crap makes its way to the US, it is all on you. You are ignorant, lazy, easily-manipulated spineless humans.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Alberta is a mess. It's a banana republic that can't make up it's mind on who leads it.

!

The United States is a mess and a banana republic. We’ve made up our minds who leads us, though: the lying media and their bosses, who are the corrupt Republicans and Democrats in Congress. They are one and the same, and I don’t know how people don’t see this. There is no two-party system here. If they are in Washington, they are the same criminals, whether they have an ‘R’ or a ‘D’ next to their names.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
heheh been getting coal for decades! a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
there is nothing in this world i hate more than being the voice of reason but fine, just this once;
i live in Melbourne, Australia, where this type and level of lockdown was instantiated in June.
It sucked. No one enjoyed it. We all have ptsd.
but you know what, we got case numbers down to 0 as of early this week and all the restrictions are being lifted.
We can have visitors again, venues and restaurants are opening again, and yesterday the mask rules began to lift.

This is not the NWO. People have their own lives and their own worries are are only trying to stop a literal out of control pandemic.
These are sensible precautions that actually help and you all sound like rampaging ten year olds pitching a fit about your bedtimes. Never have i seen such a sorry mess of reactionary fearmongering.
How on earth can a conversation in-thread about killing anyone who tries to enforce this not be against t&c????

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Violations could result in a ticket up to $1,000 or a $100,000 penalty through the court system.

A 100k for socializing!

These fu##ers are moving fast!

Everyone in Alberta — REVOLT!!!

Edmonton is Illuminatti Central North.

Canadas little Chicago.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

All it takes is 1 and you're right back where you started. That's insane if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

We all have ptsd

And Stockholm Syndrome.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Canada is becoming a Communist state just as we here in the US have become.

America let them take the guns...USA White Knights should have been supporting Canadian gun law restitution long ago.

Canada has more liberal gun laws than the USA but Canadians have been hoodwinked lied to and are being treated like cattle.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Textoriginally posted by: enament

I'm in New Brunswick and our health minister is forcing us to mask outside, yes thats right outside in the fresh air or face a $289.00 fine, I almost want one to fight it in court.

Are you saying you kinda want justice, but not so much? 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm kind of thinking its close to Christmas and have two kids throwing my wallet at that at the moment with other issues may not be the time, but if it happened I'd deal with it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just invite me. I will take the role of the asocial guest.

You can't have social gatherings with asocial people in your midst.

"We had Dumbass at our gathering your honor. Therefore the claim of having a social gathering is invalid"

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

They pissed on the Constitution and the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Wake up its WE not you and I.

Puck the Border we are all in this together....always have been.

Damn it!!!! This pisses me off to no end. Is this even legal? It’s not. ALL of this sh!t is in direct violation of rights laid out in the Constitution.

The worst thing in that report you shared, and it’s the thing that has allowed any of this sh!t to happen in the first place, is that hotline they have for people to #cking report others! The fact that we have so many assholes that live in this country, that have fallen so far down the scale of decent behavior is why any of this has been allowed to get this far. People are absolute assholes and lazy and stupid. Can’t even be bothered to think for themselves.

Again, you “OMG COVID!!!!” people are at fault, and when this crap makes its way to the US, it is all on you. You are ignorant, lazy, easily-manipulated spineless humans.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Now People cannot even talk and plan together in person and everything digital is a fingerprint good thing they havent figured out a way to stop the Carrier Pigeons yet.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Is ammunition an essential item in Alberta?

I mean in some areas it has to be its still the Great White North.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Dunno bout that part o canada, but around here, ammo been pretty hard to come by. Good thing I got a huge supply already, but haven't been willing to go waste any on target practice in quite a while.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
Sorry to hear this. Utterly sad and ridiculous. I'm at a loss for words. Sick of it.

I'm in BC. Check out this propaganda video... disgusting. A near tears doctor showing what the end of your life will look like in ultra low budget format.

CTV News

Similar stats to you. We have about 4.8 million people in BC and 358 deaths as of yesterday. Not going to break down age categories... they will be similar to alberta's.

What can we do?

You can start to tell your friends that covid-cold is nothing more than an out of control pleomorphic gut bacteria and that if we all simply schwack those gut bacteria BEFORE we catch the covid-cold all we will get is a normal cold.....and if we have a belly full of bad gut bacteria but do not know it the covid-cold will drop in and communicate to them telling them all to morph size and shape to come party in your bloodstream....and they will .

Disarm this entire charade.

We can push the River by just sharing the bare-bones truth.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

And how many new or existing cases in victoria this sunny day?

The lockdown strategy worked

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

We all have ptsd

And Stockholm Syndrome.

did you know that stockholm syndrome isn't real? like, genuinely, the guy who coined it never even spoke to the woman at the center of the situation and basically made it up to cast himself and the authorities in a better light when the woman in question criticised their handling of the situation after the heist was over. It's also not a recognised disorder and there are no criteria for diagnosing it.

makes ya think, huh

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: one4all
Dunno bout that part o canada, but around here, ammo been pretty hard to come by. Good thing I got a huge supply already, but haven't been willing to go waste any on target practice in quite a while.

Make sure you rotate your low caliber stock and store using best practices....and yup gotta plink with the .22 now just to rotate out old stock ....cant afford to waste the good stuff.

Practice makes perfect but a Bicycle is a Bicycle....and nows a good time to try to teach Family and Friends who are "suddenly interested " in learning....thank goodness for the lovely little .22.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: igloo
What can we do?

These fellas have an advertisement:

Impressive!! And the music gave me my first laugh of this miserable day

I'm blind in one eye, so gonna take a lot of practice, lol. I'm more of the point blank farmer style shooter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join