It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data on GENERAL ELECTION mail-in ballots were DELETED by PA now found again by amateurs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Data on all PA General Election mail-in ballots were scrutinized by data analysts worldwide and they found lots of discrepancies like dead people voting, mail-in ballots received before they were sent, etc. Then suddenly the freely available data on data.pa.gov was deleted. Why? Because they could according to their EULA, and they were finished counting.

Then, someone on Twitter found that the entire General Election mail-in ballot data set was cached by the Internet Archive (The Wayback Machine) and that we can still download it directly from there, here´s the link:

Deleted GENERAL ELECTION 2020 mail-in ballot data from data.pa.gov

The CSV data file contains public information about 3 million PA General Election mail-in ballots and it´s about 467 MB in size.

If you know how to use Excel then you can see if you find anything strange, or else you could just keep it safe in case it contains evidence of election fraud. I´ve downloaded and verified it myself now, and I´ve also attached a file checksum in case someone changes its content somehow:

Earlier today, I also posted here on ATS about the 1.2 million PRIMARIES election mail-in ballots that were deleted and found again, why was so much deleted on data.pa.gov the last month from both the Primaries and General election, and what happens if someone cross-checks the missing 1.2 million mail-in ballot data from the Primaries with the completely deleted mail-in ballots data set from the General Election, I wonder?

Here´s a video I posted earlier today of some findings before the General Election data set was deleted.

-MM
edit on 25-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Lol.
The incompetency. There's no investigation or Frank Drebin is in charge

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The wayback machine, eh? Oops.

Part of this was just covered in the senate hearings in PA right now with Rudy and witnesses.

This is just the live stream I'm watching, there are others.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Lol.
The incompetency. There's no investigation or Frank Drebin is in charge

I think I pulled it all together quite nicely
But the Internet did all the investigation, I´m just a messenger.

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Thanks. Interesting video.
What doesn't compute is why the election cheating was so obvious.

Hopefully this show doesn't fall into the id2020 type crap.
So our vote counts!!
We must be fair!!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Thanks. Interesting video.
What doesn't compute is why the election cheating was so obvious.

Hopefully this show doesn't fall into the id2020 type crap.
So our vote counts!!
We must be fair!!

They were over confident, and had contempt for the voting public.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I´ve heard a theory that Trump got way more votes than they anticipated and they had to cheat big in a hurry which also lead to a lot of clumsy cheating that is now coming out in the open.

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Is this the data set that data.pa.gov tells exactly why it was removed and exactly where to go to get the latest set?

Or is this another data set?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's certainly coming out in PA right now. This is looking real bad for the Dems, especially when even Dems are witnessing against them.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Is this the data set that data.pa.gov tells exactly why it was removed and exactly where to go to get the latest set?

This PA General Election mail-in ballot data set was cached by The Wayback Machine on November 7th, after that data.pa.gov put out this message Twitter link and all General election mail-in ballot data was suddenly deleted alongside with 1.2 million Primaries mail-in ballot records - which is strange imo; why keep 1.8 million from the Primaries and delete the whole of the General Election data set? Are they hiding something in those deleted 1.2 million? I don´t know if its all unintentional or intentional.

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Good.

And Instill hope they are focusing on the software and the irregularities in the batches of votes being put into third party candidates, as if they were holding them somewhere to do the math, and then that batch of votes removed from the third-independent candidates and then redistributed between Biden and Trump, with of course the vast majority going to Biden. That and the weighted race features obviously being used; algorithms. Strange how these glitches did the same things in different counties in all of the battleground states.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

This PA General Election mail-in ballot data set was cached by The Wayback Machine on November 7th, after that data.pa.gov put out this message Twitter link and all General election mail-in ballot data was suddenly deleted alongside with 1.2 million Primaries mail-in ballot records (which is strange imo; why keep 1.8 million from the Primaries and delete the whole of the General data set?).

-MM

Right, so what I'm asking is:

In the screen shot you posted, you are unable to follow that link, click "reports", and generate the exact same data set that was removed?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This PA General Election mail-in ballot data set was cached by The Wayback Machine on November 7th, after that data.pa.gov put out this message Twitter link and all General election mail-in ballot data was suddenly deleted alongside with 1.2 million Primaries mail-in ballot records (which is strange imo; why keep 1.8 million from the Primaries and delete the whole of the General data set?).

-MM

Right, so what I'm asking is:

In the screen shot you posted, you are unable to follow that link, click "reports", and generate the exact same data set that was removed?

Yes, the whole General Election data set was removed, see this Tweet for a screenshot , and was now only available on The Way Back Machine.

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yeah, I just watched Trump's speech on the video.
Trump will win, I called it!!! Lol

On the bright side, taxpayers may save millions this winter on melting salt.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Could be nothing, could be the snowball rolling down the hill gaining momentum, and it could be everything. RG seems damn confident, Lin Wood seems damn confident, Sidney Powell seems damn confident they can show where this happened in Pennsylvania, Georgia, and other states.

Don't know if there are any remedies if there is malfeasance and if they have enough time. Think it will ruffle some feathers but it seems to be the longest of longshots actually changing any results.

edit on 25-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I too just watched Rudy Giuliani talking about these deleted data at the PA hearing, he confirmed the findings that other amateurs have done in this data set. Cool that we posted this right before the hearing where Trump lawyers mentions the deleted data (that was fortunately cached by The Way Back Machine and here for download).

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I too just watched Rudy Giuliani talking about these deleted data at the PA hearing, he confirmed the findings that other amateurs have done in this data set. Cool that we posted this right before the hearing where Trump lawyers mentions the deleted data (that was fortunately cached by The Way Back Machine and here for download).

-MM

What exactly is the data? My guess is registered voters for the state. How exactly can this be used to prove anything? Keep in mind I agree 100% this should be looked into. My guesses come from if they may be able to use it in multiple ways. #1 is the number of votes vs registered voters.

if that can be shown in one county it could definitely showball
edit on 25-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

-MM

What exactly is the data? My guess is registered voters for the state. How exactly can this be used to prove anything? Keep in mind I agree 100% this should be looked into. My guesses come from if they may be able to use it in multiple ways. #1 is the number of votes vs registered voters.

PA 2020 General Election Mail Ballot Requests. Here are a few rows from the 3 million data set that might explain:

County Name,Applicant Party Designation,Date of Birth,Mail Application Type,Application Approved Date,Application Return Date,Ballot Mailed Date,Ballot Returned Date,State House District,State Senate District,Congressional District

ADAMS,R,08/31/2000,OLREGV,09/26/2020,09/26/2020,10/03/2020,,91ST LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,33RD SENATORIAL DISTRICT,13TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

WASHINGTON,I,10/05/1987,MAILIN,10/02/2020,10/02/2020,10/08/2020,10/17/2020,40TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,37TH SENATORIAL DISTRICT,14TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

PHILADELPHIA,D,05/17/1946,MAILIN,09/25/2020,09/25/2020,10/06/2020,10/18/2020,198TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,3RD SENATORIAL DISTRICT,3RD CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

-MM

PA 2020 General Election Mail Ballot Requests. Here are a few rows from the 3 million data set that might explain:

County Name,Applicant Party Designation,Date of Birth,Mail Application Type,Application Approved Date,Application Return Date,Ballot Mailed Date,Ballot Returned Date,State House District,State Senate District,Congressional District

ADAMS,R,08/31/2000,OLREGV,09/26/2020,09/26/2020,10/03/2020,,91ST LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,33RD SENATORIAL DISTRICT,13TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

WASHINGTON,I,10/05/1987,MAILIN,10/02/2020,10/02/2020,10/08/2020,10/17/2020,40TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,37TH SENATORIAL DISTRICT,14TH CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

PHILADELPHIA,D,05/17/1946,MAILIN,09/25/2020,09/25/2020,10/06/2020,10/18/2020,198TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICT,3RD SENATORIAL DISTRICT,3RD CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT

-MM

So it would show the number of mail-in ballots requested? and this potetially could be checked with what mail-in ballots were actually entered.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It could show a lot of discrepancies, some that have been found is in the OP video like mail-in ballots being received before they were sent, and dead people voting etc

top topics

<<   2 >>

join