It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data on 1.2 million primary election mail-in ballots was suddenly deleted then found again by amateu

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Amateur data analysts worldwide poured over the data on primary election mail-in ballots that was freely available on data.pa.gov; the data set that originally consisted of 3 million mail-in ballots were found to contain information about 130+ year olds voting, mail-in ballots received back before they were sent out , etc.

Then a couple of days ago data on 1.2 million mail-in ballots were suddenly deleted from the PA database and only 1.8 million were left, what happened and why was anything deleted?

Then, a very clever patriot on Twitter figured out that you can download a copy of the whole 3 million mail-in ballot data set via Archive.org using the link below, please DOWNLOAD IT NOW and store it so that anyone won´t get away with potential election fraud:

Wayback machine copy of PA mail-in ballots data.pa.gov 2020 - 3 million mail-in ballots

I´ve downloaded the CSV data file myself now, and I can verify it having 3,098,706 mail-in ballot entries, 1.2 mill more than on data.pa.gov after they started to delete there, and the total file download size was 467 MB. I´ve also show you the file checksum in case its content gets altered somehow. You can import the CSV file into Excel to analyze its content if you familiar with that program.

Archive.org is called "The Internet Archive / The Wayback Machine," its bots constantly crawls the internet and copies the contents on all kinds of web sites; a very handy tool . Fortunately, one of its bots had copied the original data set from data.pa.gov before 1.2 million mail-in ballots were deleted.

It will be interesting to see what they deleted in those 1.2 million mail-in ballots - they´ll probably just claim it as another "glitch" though - might be, but it is all too convenient imo.

-MM
edit on 25-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Site isn't loading for me but, in the address bar it states "primary election mail-in ballots". Nothing to do with the actual presidential election.
edit on 11252020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

ETA: it's loading now but, still "primary election".../shrug
edit on 11252020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

S+F
Awesome find!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You know what they say: Snitches get Stitches and Biden gets Glitches.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm downloading it now. It shouldn't be too hard to import them both into SQL Server (my db of choice) and do an except query to find the difference between the 2 data sets.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Site isn't loading for me but, in the address bar it states "primary election mail-in ballots". Nothing to do with the actual presidential election.

You seem to be right. The archived data appears to be for the general lection, but the data on the PA site is labeled primary election.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Yes, its from the primary election. Still interesting why they deleted though, a lot of strange things were found that says something about who gets mail-in ballots like 130+ year olds etc. The General Election data was completely deleted , someone might find that too but until then this is what we got. I´ll try to find it too. Twitter link

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Amateur data analysts worldwide poured over the data on primary election mail-in ballots that was freely available on data.pa.gov; the data set that originally consisted of 3 million mail-in ballots were found to contain information about 130+ year olds voting, mail-in ballots received back before they were sent out , etc.

Then a couple of days ago data on 1.2 million mail-in ballots were suddenly deleted from the PA database and only 1.8 million were left, what happened and why was anything deleted?

Then, a very clever patriot on Twitter figured out that you can download a copy of the whole 3 million mail-in ballot data set via Archive.org using the link below, please DOWNLOAD IT NOW and store it so that anyone won´t get away with potential election fraud:

Wayback machine copy of PA mail-in ballots data.pa.gov 2020 - 3 million mail-in ballots

I´ve downloaded the CSV data file myself now, and I can verify it having 3,098,706 mail-in ballot entries, 1.2 mill more than on data.pa.gov after they started to delete there, and the total file download size was 467 MB. I´ve also show you the file checksum in case its content gets altered somehow. You can import the CSV file into Excel to analyze its content if you familiar with that program.

Archive.org is called "The Internet Archive / The Wayback Machine," its bots constantly crawls the internet and copies the contents on all kinds of web sites; a very handy tool . Fortunately, one of its bots had copied the original data set from data.pa.gov before 1.2 million mail-in ballots were deleted.

It will be interesting to see what they deleted in those 1.2 million mail-in ballots - they´ll probably just claim it as another "glitch" though - might be, but it is all too convenient imo.

-MM

Hoorah!!!

Way to go you Young Patriot !!

Come on American youth dont let these old rotten freaks who have spent their entire lives destroying your world run your show....use you skillsets and you fresh young minds to make things honest and right....and trust yourselves you DO KNOW WHAT IS WRONG AND RIGHT....I have faith in you!!!!

Whoop Whoop Whoop !!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I attached a link to an Excel file where I summarized the counts by year of birth. There really aren't that many anomalies. Assuming an age of 100 is reasonable, there's only about 2,100 records outside that range and about 600 of them look like they have default values from a source system of either 1800-01-01 or 1900-01-01, so that leaves about 1,500 questionable ones (and by questionable I mean born before 1920 which is certainly possible)

There's also 2 with an age under 18...one from 2006 and one from 2020...probably transposed digits in the year.
I'm not seeing massive fraud. Now whether these people actually sent in ballots is a different matter.

Counts by Year of Birth
edit on 25-11-2020 by peter_kandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
I attached a link to an Excel file where I summarized the counts by year of birth. There really aren't that many anomalies. Assuming an age of 100 is reasonable, there's only about 2,100 records outside that range and about 600 of them look like they have default values from a source system of either 1800-01-01 or 1900-01-01, so that leaves about 1,500 questionable ones (and by questionable I mean born before 1920 which is certainly possible)

There's also 2 with an age under 18...one from 2006 and one from 2020...probably transposed digits in the year.
I'm not seeing massive fraud. Now whether these people actually sent in ballots is a different matter.

Counts by Year of Birth

You re joking right?

You arent seeing "massive fraud"......lol...lol...is that like being "massively " PREGNANT?

CAN YOU BE A LITTLE BIT PREGNANT AND CAN YOU HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FRAUD?

Get real man.

Any fraud where a National Election is concerned is MASSIVE IN SCOPE AND IMPACT.....a little spoils the whole lot.

Its HammerTime.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: peter_kandra

Counts by Year of Birth

You re joking right?

You arent seeing "massive fraud"......lol...lol...is that like being "massively " PREGNANT?

CAN YOU BE A LITTLE BIT PREGNANT AND CAN YOU HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF FRAUD?

Get real man.

Any fraud where a National Election is concerned is MASSIVE IN SCOPE AND IMPACT.....a little spoils the whole lot.

Its HammerTime.

OK. I'll clarify. I'm not seeing ANY fraud when it comes to the date of birth for mail in ballots.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I have a separate thread on the deleted mail-in ballot data from the 2020 GENERAL election too now, see this ATS post.

-MM

top topics

join