It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Legal Update : HUGE! Georgia ORDERS Ballot Audit as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

Seems crazy to me.

Absolutely, some of it is. Lot of messed up perceptions of the world around. For those that intentionally put that stick in the hornet nest of debate, just got to laugh and move on these days. It does wonders in engaging community discussion, lots of views and people trying to call each outer out. Sure it can be super frustrating when wrapped up in it and trying to change someones perspective.

What I have found is that getting wrapped up in these discussions does challenge my own beliefs and knowledge in a good way. Try harder and dig deeper in trying win that argument, it can be a headbanger along the way, can also be more enlightening with various views and information added. It can also be a long journey to a strong, well reasoned and factual statement about an issue.

If some topics get too much, perhaps time to look for something else. Have had to take a good break from this site over the years. Let the storm of ideas and facts settle down a bit. It is a big complicated, messy world at times. Too much to know it all.
edit on 28-11-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Turn off the MSM media. Nothing but propaganda. Make no mistake. Stay focused on this. The Presidency will be decided in the House of Representatives. This isn't going away. And it still doesn't look good for Biden.

To save time start video at 10:00 minutes to get into the facts and updates.

HUGE! Georgia ORDERS Ballot Audit as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!!

Someone is attempting to disqualify the affidavits from experts whom Sidney Powell referenced in her lawsuit against Georgia.

mobile.twitter.com...

More panic!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone is attempting to disqualify the affidavits from experts whom Sidney Powell referenced in her lawsuit against Georgia.

It is the legal system at work, a lot of challenging the facts goes on. It does look like a desperate attempt to discredit the witnesses. I don't expect it to go too far, what sort of qualifications does one need to provide a testimony?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You do realize Georgia certified Biden the winner, right?

They refuse to break the law and ignore the will.of their people to pander to Trump.

It is over for Trump. The fat lady has sung!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

This thread aged well.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Like milk.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: jrod

This thread aged well.

Since Georgia is still fighting Sidney Powell, we're still somewhere before the final chapter.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Sure.

Everyone needs a good fairy tale now and then.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Certainly do. Most have happy endings!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Do they? Maybe the safe space ones from Disney but the originals mostly saw a rather unpleasant ending.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust

Do they? Maybe the safe space ones from Disney but the originals mostly saw a rather unpleasant ending.

Only to wicked witches like Biden with his black cat son....

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

No, most of Grimm's and the like weren't happy.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Looks like Lied Calamari got another case tossed in Michigan:

"In fact, this lawsuit seems to be less about achieving the relief Plaintiffs seek – as much of that relief is beyond the power of this Court – and more about the impact of their allegations on People’s faith in the democratic process and their trust in our government." - U.S. District Judge Linda V. Parker

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Did I miss the Kraken?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Kind of like asking if you missed the Tooth Fairy, neither one is real or being taken seriously.

And to think people pinned their hopes on this fraudster.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Aren't we in the final week of the 2 week big things coming announcement?

I don't remember if it was Rudy,Sidney, or Trump that made the statement but I recall one of them making such a statement?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join