It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Legal Update : HUGE! Georgia ORDERS Ballot Audit as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Jeffrey Prather: The vote-switching operation against the 2020 Election was a CIA operation!

The election is really another covert operation. The Kraken is actually a counterintelligence, counterinsurgency tool that is able to track the vote-switching.

The Great Reset: The Deep State vs the Great Awakening
www.youtube.com...

What we are witnessing with the 2020 elections is NOT an election. We are witnessing the attempt of the overthrow of the United States Government. The CIA, FBI and DOJ are full of Treasonous Swamp Rats that are intent on stealing the Presidential seat, and taking over America for the global order.

SIDNEY POWELL’S “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!
themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

Lin Wood “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!
twitter.com...

POTUS even retweeted this: twitter.com...

Yesterday, Chris Miller declared that all special forces operations units now report directly to him, bypassing the corrupt DoD swamp that works for the globalists and the Democrats. This puts the many tens of thousands of special forces operations units and assets directly under the control of a pro-America patriot, and it points to the “Plan B” plan in all this, which is for Trump to invoke the NDAA and Insurrection Act, then dispatch special forces units across the USA to arrest all the treasonous actors and take down the Big Tech and Big Media traitors who are part of this grand conspiracy to overthrow the United States government.

tapnewswire.com... erica-and-the-free-world/

WARNING FROM ACTING SEC. OF DEFENCE CHRIS MILLER

“Should any maligned actors underestimate our resolve or attempt to undermine our efforts, we will not hesitate to restore deterrents and defeat any and all threats. “

Certain sectors of Special Forces Operations now report directly to Acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller. They are aligned with Trump, the Constitution and the defending of America against its enemies, both foreign and domestic. So don’t panic and fear not. President Trump is in control and the battle lines are drawn. The Kraken has been released and it has everything. Special Forces assets are now being deployed to take down America’s domestic enemies and traitors.

themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

Jeffrey Prather: KRAKENED!
www.youtube.com...

KRAKENED! Jeffrey Prather (Original Video)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Is this Kraken really existing only on YouTube and Twitter then?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If it were only on the OTHER 'news' channels instead, would you believe it? I sure wouldn't...

Michael Ellner says it best: "Everything is backwards..."

In U.S. Army Intelligence, I was trained that the truth most often lies in the exact opposite direction of the public rhetoric. You must learn this technique if you are to successfully glean the truth from news reports.

LEARNING TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I might believe a credible source. Is there one?

Trouble is, if you are of the mindset that automatically disbelieves anything on MSM it's sort of like throwing the baby out with the bath water.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: HalWesten
She's the one claiming massive evidence and conspiracy of fraud on the largest public medias. It's her obligation to prove such claims. It's not our obligation to disprove her claims after she provided no evidence.

She will. Tick tock.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

Yes. For example. So they can catch criminals committing perjury under oath.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: HalWesten

She's the one claiming massive evidence and conspiracy of fraud on the largest public medias. It's her obligation to prove such claims. It's not our obligation to disprove her claims after she provided no evidence.

I know who she is, I didn't know what kraken was until I read more posts here.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So, today is here and pretty well over...

No filing, no Kraken? I haven't seen anything. Maybe next Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday? Maybe after Biden takes office?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Here's some more progress. A winning strategy!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump Scores HUGE WINS in MI and PA as Feckless Republicans Certify FRAUDULENT Votes!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
11th Circuit Court (Atlanta) grants attorney Lin Wood an Emergency Review, re: GEORGIA Election "Irregularities".

twitter.com...

Like I said earlier, the Trump team should set up a "status of things" website. New items, updates, decisions, rulings... will be coming quickly the next 3 weeks.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

No filing, no Kraken? I haven't seen anything. Maybe next Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday? Maybe after Biden takes office?

Attorney Lin Wood said Democrats/Traitors in the public domain (i.e. Biden voters) will not believe any of it. So don't expect them to be shocked, scared, etc.. Simply to deny it's true....as usual.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Attorney Lin Wood said Democrats/Traitors in the public domain (i.e. Biden voters) will not believe any of it. So don't expect them to be shocked, scared, etc.. Simply to deny it's true....as usual.

But...nothing was done to be shocked about or to be believed or denied.

I don't get it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Turn off the MSM media. Nothing but propaganda. Make no mistake. Stay focused on this. The Presidency will be decided in the House of Representatives. This isn't going away. And it still doesn't look good for Biden.

To save time start video at 10:00 minutes to get into the facts and updates.

HUGE! Georgia ORDERS Ballot Audit as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!!

BREAKING

The Complaint against Georgia Election Officials has just been filed, and posted online.

Announcement: twitter.com...

The Complaint and Exhibits are posted to: www.defendingtherepublic.org...

Direct Link to Complaint: defendingtherepublic.org...

edit on 11/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The page goes straight to asking for funding and has a picture of her with the words below it as the kraken releasser. Not looking very professional and hard to take serious.

Unfortunately its beginning to stink more everyday that goes by.
edit on 291130America/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 23:29:18 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Is this Kraken really existing only on YouTube and Twitter then?

It sure as hell doesn't exist in reality.

Never will.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

At defendingtherepublic.org... , you click on the hyperlinks directly below the big photo of Sidney Powell. At the moment, Georgia and Michigan "Krakens" are there.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Turn off the MSM media. Nothing but propaganda. Make no mistake. Stay focused on this. The Presidency will be decided in the House of Representatives. This isn't going away. And it still doesn't look good for Biden.

To save time start video at 10:00 minutes to get into the facts and updates.

HUGE! Georgia ORDERS Ballot Audit as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!!

BREAKING

The Complaint against Georgia Election Officials has just been filed, and posted online.

Announcement: twitter.com...

The Complaint and Exhibits are posted to: www.defendingtherepublic.org...

Direct Link to Complaint: defendingtherepublic.org...

Well, damn! Boom! People complained! AND they posted it online! Wow!

Donate now! Keep these guys making up nonsense! Enjoy the show!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge
Rough year for ya?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Gnawledge
Rough year for ya?

I'm tired of claim after claim after claim amounting to nothing, yes.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
the most baffling thing about this whole situation still ongoing is thinking through the implications of what many posters here are gleefully hoping for.... you want Balkanised America? this is how you get Balkanised America

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join