It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Legal Update : HUGE! Georgia ORDERS Ballot Audit as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: blueman12
Sidney Powell has made alot of massive claims. We need direct evidence that can be confirmed by other professionals to be legit.

Tell that to the members here who are claiming she has nothing, like they have the facts in hand. It has to be the same on both sides of the argument.

We don’t say that because we don’t have facts in hand, we say that because you don’t have any facts in hand. What passes for evidence to y’all is some person ranting their opinion on the internet.

Even on the site purporting to be full of evidence, there’s nothing. Just random statements that could have been made by anybody and videos with no context. Some of which have already been proven to not be what they’re labeled as. Which doesn’t make the rest look good at all.

Anyone with an intellectual ability to recognize truth from fiction should know the difference between opinion and fact.

edit on 25-11-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
pardon me, oops dropped this...

hereistheevidence.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’m at work and can’t watch the video, but can someone give a rundown of what was in “the kraken”, or is this just a clickbait thread title?

It's a big, imaginary nothing burger.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it’s named after a creature that doesn’t exist.

Lmao

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

hereistheevidence.com...

That’s the site I was talking about. It’s been posted over and over here on ATS.

A few of those videos have already been outed as not what they’re made out to be. Which makes the rest look just as shady. And the statements, are just statements. They don’t carry any weight without corroborating evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Who do you think you are that YOU get to view any evidence right at this very moment?

lmao is right!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yeah . It's all about the big Sid

Looking forward to it

a reply to: Gnawledge

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Turn off the MSM media. Nothing but propaganda. Make no mistake. Stay focused on this. The Presidency will be decided in the House of Representatives. This isn't going away. And it still doesn't look good for Biden.

To save time start video at 10:00 minutes to get into the facts and updates.

HUGE! Georgia ORDERS Ballot Audit as Sidney Powell RELEASES THE KRAKEN!!!

Not to disappoint because I’m definitely on the “ there is obviously fraud” side; but it appears Georgia had the audit already (so says their state website) Will this be 4 recount?

I look for facts not bias; however this is becoming more and more difficult.
edit on 25-11-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah, but bitchute doesn't have the tech overlord censors creating a happy safe bubble without all that pesky stuff that might trigger them or make them think slightly.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: blueman12
Sidney Powell has made alot of massive claims. We need direct evidence that can be confirmed by other professionals to be legit.

Tell that to the members here who are claiming she has nothing, like they have the facts in hand. It has to be the same on both sides of the argument.

We don’t say that because we don’t have facts in hand, we say that because you don’t have any facts in hand. What passes for evidence to y’all is some person ranting their opinion on the internet.

Even on the site purporting to be full of evidence, there’s nothing. Just random statements that could have been made by anybody and videos with no context. Some of which have already been proven to not be what they’re labeled as. Which doesn’t make the rest look good at all.

Anyone with an intellectual ability to recognize truth from fiction should know the difference between opinion and fact.

You most certainly do. I have not made any claims that something WILL happen as far as this election goes, other than there will be fraud proven and that is my opinion. For all your blabbering you apparently don't understand that evidence is not proof until a judge or jury says it is. It is a "we believe this is proof, we're entering it as evidence of our claim", nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: HalWesten

Has this Kraken been released yet?

I don't know what it is so I can't say. I haven't been watching her since the joint news conference with Rudy the other day because it's all BS until it gets to the courts.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Drucifer

The “kraken” ,

SIDNEY POWELL’S “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!

themarshallreport.wordpress.com...[/qu ote]

I should have been more specific; I would like to see what Sidney herself actually released/filed today. Not someone’s hypothesis of what it will be.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Drucifer

That's likely what she's talking about. They will use information gathered by the Kraken Cyber Warfare program. All that nasty spying will actually work in favor for the citizens for once!

The bad actors are threatening witnesses. Are they going to follow the law? We will see.

SIDNEY POWELL’S “KRAKEN” IS DOD CYBER WARFARE PROGRAM! WE ARE AT WAR!
edit on 25-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: fixed bugy software

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't know why you kids think they have to have come up with some super duper new evidence? That everyone is somehow going to except? LOL

The point is. All they have to do is show that they can't certify the election and Trump wins.

Then they can go after the criminals if necessary.
edit on 25-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added more guidance to newby thinkers

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

But in order to do that that is exactly what they need to do.

If you are seeking extraordinary relief from a Court of law you need some extraordinary evidence.

So far this Kraken is a no-show.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Even on the site purporting to be full of evidence, there’s nothing. Just random statements that could have been made by anybody and videos with no context. Some of which have already been proven to not be what they’re labeled as. Which doesn’t make the rest look good at all. Anyone with an intellectual ability to recognize truth from fiction should know the difference between opinion and fact.

Fact. With all the wild absentee voter ballots, and other obvious fraud in the election. The last thing we need to let happen, is to hurry Deep State Joe into the White House. So they have a better chance to control public opinion, intimidate witnesses and cover up all evidence. Before any investigation has begun.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: PurpleFox

hereistheevidence.com...

That’s the site I was talking about. It’s been posted over and over here on ATS.

A few of those videos have already been outed as not what they’re made out to be. Which makes the rest look just as shady. And the statements, are just statements. They don’t carry any weight without corroborating evidence.

The first 20% of the site is evidence which is given a score of 1 - 4 on significance and admissibility. The other 80% is unverified.

If you want the "good" stuff, I would probably start by looking at the 4's first.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I don't know why you kids think they have to have come up with some super duper new evidence? That everyone is somehow going to except? LOL

The point is. All they have to do is show that they can't certify the election and Trump wins.

Then they can go after the criminals if necessary.

Wouldn't it also probably be a good idea to keep certain types of evidence unknown for as long as possible?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

She's the one claiming massive evidence and conspiracy of fraud on the largest public medias. It's her obligation to prove such claims. It's not our obligation to disprove her claims after she provided no evidence.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Sadly, that is not the way it apparently works on here.

I thought extraordinary claims needed extraordinary proof but it seems that has gone out the window as of late.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join