It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens of thousands of mail-in ballots received before or same day they were allegedly mailed out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Using official Pennsylvania open data sets from data.pa.gov this patriot found that:

1. * 7,403 mail-in ballots where received by the government before they were mailed out by the government
  2. * 11,169 mail-in ballots filled out by the voter and returned back to the government the same day the government mailed them out to the voter
  3. * 8,205 ballots approved by the government, mailed out by the government, received by the voter and then filled out by the voter and mailed back to the government on the same day

This just based on 1 million mail-in ballots of a 3 million data set.

Just how efficient must the US postal service be to return the mail ballots before they were even mailed out? Jokes aside, it is obviously impossible to receive back mail-in ballots before they were sent out or even the same day due to plain logistics - another proof of election fraud to me. What is your opinion? Fraud, or nothing to see here?

-MM
edit on 25-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Great find regardless of whether it's a glitch or intentional.💯👍

In which counties or districts did this happen the most and who were the winners?

⭐+🇺🇸+

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

In which counties or districts did this happen the most and who were the winners?
⭐+🇺🇸+

Don´t know the county, but this data is from PA where Biden only has 80,555 more votes than Trump in the entire state - so this find is pretty significant.

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

⭐+🇺🇸+

Don´t know the county, but this data is from PA where Biden only has 80,555 more votes than Trump in the entire state - so this find is pretty significant.

-MM

I'll say.

I'm curious about Congressional district winners and losers and in which districts these ballots were returned the most in this way. 🤔

edit on 11/25/2020 by EternalShadow because: corrrection

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

⭐+🇺🇸+

-MM

I'll say.

I'm curious about Congressional district winners and losers and in which districts these ballots were returned the most in this way. 🤔

See if you can get that from the data sets; here is the direct link to the data.pa.gov 2020 Primary Election Mail Ballot Requests Department of State spreadsheet.

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Weirdly, now it says there´s only 1.8 million records and before it was more than 3 million. Someone has been deleting records or something? See the video, it clearly says 3 million not 1.8 as it says now. Why would they delete data about 1.2 million ballots unless their hiding something?

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Obama's Penn judge says all the proof and evidence of election fraud in his state is a crock of sh'it.

Trump/Giuliani thanked him for rendering his decision in record time, and moved up to the Appeals court.

Should get some kind of answer from that body this week.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Weirdly, now it says there´s only 1.8 million records and before it was more than 3 million. Someone has been deleting records or something? See the video, it clearly says 3 million not 1.8 as it says now. Why would they delete data about 1.2 million ballots unless their hiding something?

-MM

You are using tiktok as a source?

And youtube.

Credibilty is slim in both cases.

Can you find a credible reason for the difference? I can't.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

-MM

And youtube.

2,500 downloads of the data set, someone has the original.

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

How does a download count help.

Do you have the data source? Can you explain it?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Someone deleted 1.2 million records?

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

-MM

Did they?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   

-MM

Did they?

I don´t know, hence the question mark. But then again, sometimes the most obvious answer is the truth.

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

-MM

And youtube.

this is so flucking cool! I can be a total DERP and just go to any thread and say " You are using "X" for a source? Weak" and feel like an intellectual giant! I had no idea you could substitute that for actually thinking and discussing the source material.

I'm going to like this new aspect of debate. Way easier than the old way.

DERP!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He/she/xe/ze/sie/co/ey probably thinks CNN is a credible source. *giggles*

-MM

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This should be easily accessible info by the public and should be there for the world to see. Its not its hidden if at all made available to the public. If your conditioned to believe there was no fraud you see this video as a lie. If your conditioned to believe the election was stolen then you believe it.

The fact that this information is not easily accessible wreaks of guilt and allows those Biden supporters to say there is no evidence and Trump supporters to say its hidden.

The need for transparency in a free and fair election is paramount and a democratic election is only fair if the masses believe the results.

With government any one of these points is possible

The voter dropped off the ballot and process was set up that postage needed to be paid on all ballot, because in most of these cities bureaucratic competence is lacking.

These numbers dont acctually exist and made up by some guy to gain popularity or to further the propaganda

What he says is true and some dedicated clerk felt the need to pad the election for the guy that she or he supports.

The clerk got confused on the instructions on which day the ballot was received.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

-MM

And youtube.

this is so flucking cool! I can be a total DERP and just go to any thread and say " You are using "X" for a source? Weak" and feel like an intellectual giant! I had no idea you could substitute that for actually thinking and discussing the source material.

I'm going to like this new aspect of debate. Way easier than the old way.

DERP!

Oh, come on man, sources are attacked here relentlessly. Any MSM source posted is immediately attacked, unless it supports the narrative, then, of course, it’s perfectly fine to use.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I believe it. Especially when you take into account the fact that hall monitors at the polling places were not allowing republican poll watchers to enter, were getting huge Biden ballot dumps, etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

No source is credible anymore. Look at the data with critical thinking and make your own decision. If you want to refute then find a source you determine to be credible and lay it out on the table.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
This should be easily accessible info by the public and should be there for the world to see. Its not its hidden if at all made available to the public. If your conditioned to believe there was no fraud you see this video as a lie. If your conditioned to believe the election was stolen then you believe it.

The fact that this information is not easily accessible wreaks of guilt and allows those Biden supporters to say there is no evidence and Trump supporters to say its hidden.

The need for transparency in a free and fair election is paramount and a democratic election is only fair if the masses believe the results.

With government any one of these points is possible

The voter dropped off the ballot and process was set up that postage needed to be paid on all ballot, because in most of these cities bureaucratic competence is lacking.

These numbers dont acctually exist and made up by some guy to gain popularity or to further the propaganda

What he says is true and some dedicated clerk felt the need to pad the election for the guy that she or he supports.

The clerk got confused on the instructions on which day the ballot was received.

Way too much truth here. It was setup this way from the start though, they used CoVID to mail out all those ballots and the liberal cronies did the rest.

All of it was discussed at the j udicial hearingwith AG Barr who told them a bipartisan group already determined that fraud was bound to happen. Which is why they tried(maybe successfully) to intimidate the AG about prosecuting it.

"The bipartisan commission chaired by Jimmy Carter and James Baker said back in 2009 that mail-in voting is fraud, with the risk of fraud and coercion," Barr said. "Since that time, there have been – in the newspapers, in networks, academic studies – saying it is open to fraud and coercion. The only time the narrative changed is after this administration came in."

But clearly, fraud was the plan.A time honored tradition.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join