It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect- Butterball Turkeys Have Never Had A Pop Up Timer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm going with ButterBall is full of it also. These dorks ought to know women have the memories of elephants!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A thread from 8 years ago. A lot of comments expressing surprise that Butterball never had popup timers.

m.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

When I was younger, we gave thanks before every meal?

But, then again, I am an Austr-alien.

And we have turkeys roaming around on the farm. Never seen one of 'em with a pop-up timer, though.

edit on 25/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

It's entirely possible. I might have grown up on another planet even.

I come from a planet called "Earth". This planet is nothing like Earth. I think I must have been transported here within the last 2-3 years. On my home planet they used to have this show called "The Twilight Zone" and this planet is a lot like that show!

You'd better be quiet before little Billy Mumy wishes you into the corn field.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

When I was younger, we gave thanks before every meal?

But, then again, I am an Austr-alien.

And we have turkeys roaming around on the farm. Never seen one of 'em with a pop-up timer, though.

Fun fact: You can't leave a flock of turkeys out in the rain because they'll stare up at the sky to see where the rain is coming from and drown.
And your post was very funny....no popup timers on live turkeys...wish I'd thought of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Baddogma

This may actually be a great clue to the experience being a mutually shared simulation.

Now, that is a ridiculous notion. And if you can change just little things in the simalcra why not do small stuff like a candy bar or some famous person’s name, eh, Mother Theresa?

The reason is to keep the simulation from being accepted as “real”. And the how is probably as weird since I think it kind of like the hollow deck on Star Trek!! (Could not help myself!)

It is a light projection controlled by computers. The ME stuff is a rewrite of the projected past to try to wake us up in the simulation!!

At least that is my wrong guess!! (This is TEOT’s cosmology where a group of aliens found some tech from an ancient race of aliens that had a recorded history of how they made it through the tough times. The simulation is a replay of their history and we are stuck in believing it is real).

Ah, I have embraced being totally wrong!!

It's like an amusement park ride for the mind. Wheee!

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants

originally posted by: dug88

I can't say i've ever even seen a Turkey with a popup timer and i'm not even entirely sure what they are.

It's a little white plastic thingy embedded in the turkey breast that pops up when it's done.

Yes the popup out of the white tube part was red when it was done.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
A thread from 8 years ago. A lot of comments expressing surprise that Butterball never had popup timers.

m.facebook.com...

I distinctly remember it being 10 years ago. Mandela strikes again!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The reason is to keep the simulation from being accepted as “real”.

My question would be what's trying to let us know? PKD and the Gnostic express thought it was the good god trying to break through the demiurge. If it's an ancestor simulation, secret space guys or aliens, what is trying to wake us? Ourselves?

Tangentially, the "effects" where people are misremembering drive me even more crazy, exactly because I have a number that are "hard wired" memories and I know this "phenomena" is real in some respect, but I also remember that some of the people are dumb, just like in the reality I remember before!

This "BB done pop up" isn't like "dilemna" or Dolly's Braces or Pete Townsend or the resurrections of Mandela, Louie Anderson, Don Rickels or Richard Chamberlain to me because I didn't buy many turkeys myself and rarely was involved in cooking them, though I did eagerly watch for that stupid red thing to pop when I had the munchies on T-day and remember a white plastic wrapper with a nylon mesh-net thing over that, but I really couldn't swear they were Butterball turkeys.

But I hope we are in a second rate simulation because if not, then either a significant portion of humanity is sharing a delusion, somehow, or reality itself is ... breaking. Breaking in banal, dull ways!
edit on 11/26/2020 by Baddogma because: add two words

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Are long walks on the beach not romantic? Where are you from!?

Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you had a good one!

edit on 11-26-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
And your post was very funny....no popup timers on live turkeys...wish I'd thought of it.

Had posted it in my ramble on page 3, but guess it was a little too far out in the left-field bleachers, for anyone to comprehend...
Oh well...
Le sigh...

LoL !!

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What’s a butterball?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
My family used the popup timers a lot when cooking turkey. It may seem they came WITH them, but many people bought them, so we're used to seeing turkeys with them in them.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

😨😨😨 Seriously???

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

www.google.com...=true

They did have them in 2018!

www.inquisitr.com...

Here they admit that Jennie O and Butterball have had the pop up timers, this was in 2015.

A quick search will show you that they definitely had them.

www.google.com...

This one is recent, they still have them. So the Butterball lady has no idea what she is talking about. Maybe her memory isn't that good?🤷🤷

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

From your link:

If you need any more proof that pop-up timers are bad, just know that Butterball turkey doesn’t use them, Consumer Reports doesn’t recommend them and food writers despise them.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Definitely not Mandela Effect or poor memory, someone at Butterball is full of it. I know damn well they used the pop-up timers in their birds, because Butterball was the only brand my brother & his wife, who traditionally hosted Thanksgiving every year until everyone moved away, would use -- they had/have a preference, and never used any other brand. I helped prep the damn things every year, my sister-in-law always removed it and used her own meat thermometer to check internal temperature because, and I quote, "Make sure there's no feather remnants in the skin, and take out that damn timer, Butterball's timer is sucky." We all know what the packaging looked like, it wasn't mistaking one brand for another.

Can you find a single evidence Butterball turkey had a timer on it?

Other than yours and all he other peoples memory?

If answer is no thats THE definition of ME.
edit on 27-11-2020 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join