It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Something strange appears to have happened. I cant access this site anymore except through the Facebook link. Whats up with that?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Can you explain more. I just typed the url in. Worked fine. Took me directly to ats.
edit on 24/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
USA poster - I was able to get in without any issues. a reply to: TonyS

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Using either Chrome or Firefox, the site takes 10 minutes to load and often times I get an error message to the effect that the site cant load......basically a time out issue.

So this morning I logged into Facebook, searched for ATS, found the FB page with the log in link, used it and no problems; I dunno, maybe its the site address itself......Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Did you try clearing your browser cache?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Did that.......changed some settings that were blocking pop ups and ads.......it may be working better now...I can at least see my replies. Firefox however is hosed.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have noticed increased load times for ATS pages, 20-30 seconds, sometimes shorter and longer. Loading other webpages work ok, using Firefox on Linux, in Australia.

Have also noticed Facebook getting in the way of loading this and other sites at times with some of its processes. It is a data hungry behemoth, be gathering all kinds of data on everyone for a long time.

Have been thinking about using a VPN, helps block some of the internet nasties out there.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Nope. Just tried it on my chrome mini browser which i hate on my phone. Works ok

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I usually log in through opera on my PC though the old way avoiding facebook, from OZ
Edit BTW my vpn on opera is on all the time
edit on 24-11-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Bogs a bit daily on the 1/2 hr here.
Michigan

No site issues tho...

Why not stay signed in? Many of us stay logged...months...

Good luck...s'thing simple on your end!✌️
edit on 24-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Why sign out ever? You can just stay forever and ever and ever. Why leave? Stay and play with us.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Can't quite stay logged in for ever because a cookie expires every now and again, reqquiring a fresh log-in.

On the OP;- I'm on Firefox, no problems.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

What happened to firefox?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nothing happened to mine. I'm on Firefox now.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Can't quite stay logged in for ever because a cookie expires every now and again, reqquiring a fresh log-in.

On the OP;- I'm on Firefox, no problems.

I've been logged on, window/tabs open indefin. at work, home, l.top, phone, tab...always on my selected opening page. (For me? Logged in to open on NEW.)

Im logged at most of my daily webs
edit on 24-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
Something strange appears to have happened. I cant access this site anymore except through the Facebook link. Whats up with that?

AboveTopSecret.com comes under attack from time to time, due to it being truly an open forum, unlike Twitter, Facebook, and others. Today (3.21.2021) has been the worst day in months for me when it comes to accessing ATS and posting to ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Google Android 11 hates Abovetopsecret.com.

Anyone else having severe access and navigation issues?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
No problems x. Using chrome.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This fitbit will not sync, I've reset it several time. Fitbit recommended wiping it and starting over. Doing so would cost a weeks worth of data(about 40 miles) and this is the final week of the challenge, what do.
ats?
edit on st0423kAmerica/Chicagost by SmikeS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
My browser is sometimes giving me the yellow ribbon warning that something on the webpage is delaying loading and do I want to cancel that part of it. This normally happens with slow-loading ads on sites.

top topics

join