It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye GOP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Aperantly Trump supporters are so "butt hurt" by Trump's loss, and at what they call RINOs, that they are swearing they will never vote again and are leaving the Republican party. They're even willing to let Georgia's next election go to Dems, to hurt the Republicans, which will give Dems total control of the country. I imagine that the Dems would than do everything they can to stay in power.
So, now I'm wondering if we are a one party country. How will the right even survive if their people won't vote?

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Newsflash, a good chunk of people that voted trump were never republicans to begin with lol.....

It's like trying to chastize bernie bros for not helping hillary win. It will just cause laughter.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousNutjob
Aperantly Trump supporters are so "butt hurt" by Trump's loss, and at what they call RINOs, that they are swearing they will never vote again and are leaving the Republican party. They're even willing to let Georgia's next election go to Dems, to hurt the Republicans, which will give Dems total control of the country. I imagine that the Dems would than do everything they can to stay in power.
So, now I'm wondering if we are a one party country. How will the right even survive if their people won't vote?

Why vote when after the civil war to come there wont be anymore democrats left?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I don't suppose you have any facts or charts to back any of that up , huh ?
What little there is....

"Talk's cheap. Takes money to buy land"

+43 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I support the Trump agenda, not republicans.

Republicans can burn in hell.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

LOL....It is truly all about the Senate, and GA will never let that go to dems.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
No point in playing a rigged game. The left wants what they want by any means necessary. They just might get it.

So, we freedom loving patriots find ourselves at a crossroads.

Either way we decide to go, it's not going to be comfortable for the leftist/communist scum. 75 million people are changing their whole perception as we speak.

Lending the eye a terrible aspect ... So to speak.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Based on what exactly?

Do you have a link to something you're basing that on, or is it just something that you dreamed up?

There's always a lot of hyperbole associated with elections, like celebrities saying they will leave the country if their side does not win. They never do though.

Any links to polls or articles about this?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I read a headline earlier about this. Apparently it's a Parler movement.

Link

I don't use Parler to verify, but it does seem plausible that a subset of hard core Trump supporters would boycott the Republican party.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousNutjob

Trump is the only thing holding the GOP above water.

In case that wasn't obvious to some folks.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've always thought if voting mattered they wouldn't let you do it.

We'll see what happens real soon and if nothing comes of the rigged voting system there is way too many people who know now to stay silent.

There would be absolutely no purpose in voting ever again if something isn't done now. I would expect states to start succeeding actually this time. Or worse, complete civil war or the "elite" being hunted down. I just can't see the public letting them get away with this.

We all saw what happened to Venezuela. They are following that blueprint step by step and too many Americans know now.
edit on 23-11-2020 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The left will just put everyone they don't like in camps and turn on the gas!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Is that before or after we raze manhattan and LA? I know the razing comes after they defund the police, but unclear if it comes before or after the camps.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Goodbye GOP

We can only hope.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yeah, not buying it. As much as I respect and agree with Trump, I']m not willing to see myself pay one extra cent in taxes, see my community fall to the unwashed asshat SJW morons, see my prosperity screwed with, or have to draw beads on feds trying to steal my Constitutional Rights just to make a statement about how angry and disappointed in the RINOs I am. I highly doubt I am alone there.
edit on 23-11-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yeah, not buying it. As much as I respect and agree with Trump, I']m not willing to see myself pay one extra cent in taxes

Yet Donald Trumps tax plan calls for raises on middle class taxes in 2021 and every year going forward until 2027.

The current reduction is only temporary, except for the ultra wealthy. They retain their tax cuts.

You talk about supporting someone that doesn’t raise your taxes, while the person you’re talking about enshrined a yearly tax hike on everyone.

Lmao

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You're not alone, but you might as well prepare yourself anyway.

Regardless of the outcome, I'll not entertain my enemy after this.

We could have taken out the real Nazis early on in WW2 if we wanted to as a people, instead, we waited, they created Panzers and most of Europe was blitzed as a result of our inaction.

Inaction has severe consequences.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
AY # Both Parties lmao.

link   

What if trump was a plant from the dem party?
Sent to destroy the repubs?
He was a dem for many many years.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Goodbye GOP

We can only hope.

Yes! Let’s get this authoritarian technocratic One-party party started....

/sarc

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join