It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Figured it All Out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
---Warning! - Possible Spoiler Alert ---

It all makes sense now...

Jamie did it! HA!

So, here's a Season 4 summary for you...and remember, folks, you heard it HERE 1st!!!

- Beth survives, but she's either crippled / dismembered / or tragically disfigured.

- Casey survives unscathed (possibly even shooting some/all of his attackers), (eventually becoming Governor in later episodes)

- The horse Rip shot was meant for John to find, not Rip. The woman on the side of the road with the flat was just a coincidence.

- The boy on the side of the road survives (obviously, because he's crouched in the bushes). His mom dies.

- Rip turns around and goes back down the road the other way and finds a mortally wounded John on the side of the road, and rushes him to the hospital, narrowly saving his life. The reason he turns around is because of the birds he saw overhead.

- Casey, now as Governor, uncovers Jamie's plot from the instructions of his real father "in order to run the empire you have to kill the King", and forces him to turn over the Yellowstone trust to him, which he, in turn, gives back to Beth.

- Casey leaves the Yellowstone in the hands of Beth and Rip. Thus, he extracts himself out of the very thing which got him branded in the beginning...the war between the tribe and the Duttons over the ranch. John, now older and in failing health, agrees to this arrangement.

- Rip and Beth adopt the little boy (from the side of the road), because Beth can't have children.

- Market Equities, the obvious real villain here, turns out to be a nothing burger, and essentially gives up and disappears from the story.

Now, here's where YOU come in...

? - The dispute between the tribe and the Duttons has to be resolved somehow. Some mutually acceptable agreement gets struck between the the two parties and they agree to an uneasy alliance against future foes. But how?

? - What is the ultimate fate of Jamie? Does he get a pardon from going to the "Train Station", and instead gets branded himself and lives out his days in servitude at the Yellowstone? (Oh, what a turn of events THAT would be, right?)

And then there's Season 5, right? You've got to figure Costner is not going to be on the show much longer, he's got other stuff to do. Hence his role stepping back.

edit on 11/23/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What in the hell are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Yellowstone, man...Yellowstone!

I simply cannot stomach watching even one second more news, the politics and media nuts have all gone insane. Instead I spent the last few days reviewing every episode of the smash television series 'Yellowstone', with no commercials to boot! (far more productive use of my time!)
edit on 11/23/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Don't you have some cows to take care of?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What the living hell is this thread about. Who is Jamie, what is the name of the show?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I guessed it had to be either Yellowstone or The Walking Dead.

I can sympathize with the no news position, but our TV has had endless Harry Potter marathons running in the background.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The name of the show is "Yellowstone". It's on AMC, and is the highest grossing show in the history of cable TV, even eclipsing the early seasons of Walking Dead (before it got stupid). It's really pretty good (I think anyway).

The show is about a ranch called the Yellowstone Ranch in southern Montana, north of Yellowstone Park. It stars Kevin Costner and has a great cast.

Just watch one episode and I'll bet you'll be hooked!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Don't you have some cows to take care of?

LOL...I do! I handle that while I'm recording the next episode so I can watch it commercial free! LOL!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The name of the show is "Yellowstone". It's on AMC, and is the highest grossing show in the history of cable TV, even eclipsing the early seasons of Walking Dead (before it got stupid). It's really pretty good (I think anyway).

The show is about a ranch called the Yellowstone Ranch in southern Montana, north of Yellowstone Park. It stars Kevin Costner and has a great cast.

Just watch one episode and I'll bet you'll be hooked!

We don't get AMC on the local channels, but we do have Roccu, I should see if we have it on there.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's a sample...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, Yellowstone is an alright show on a bored Sunday afternoon.

But I think you might have too much free time on your hands cowboy.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What else is there to do while the rest of the world implodes on top of itself??

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Gosh, I thought this might be a nice diversion for a change.

I guess I was wrong.

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I've honestly never watched it, so I don't know a thing about it. I'm not much of a TV watcher anymore really.

We've been working our way through Stargate: SG-1 and the Chris Eccleston and David Tennant Dr. Who seasons with our son over dinner.

Yeah ... we're geeks.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I've honestly never watched it, so I don't know a thing about it. I'm not much of a TV watcher anymore really.

We've been working our way through Stargate: SG-1 and the Chris Eccleston and David Tennant Dr. Who seasons with our son over dinner.

Yeah ... we're geeks.

Fair enough. I guess you'd have to know me, to understand why this show is 'good'.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

You win.

...for now.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Hey, you could be deeply immersed in Big Bang Theory, and then it would be a real issue.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Hey brother? You oughta know this too? Who killed J.R.? I mean Kristen n all...and Bobby wasn't dead...it was a dream.

I was so confused!

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The name of the show is "Yellowstone". It's on AMC, and is the highest grossing show in the history of cable TV, even eclipsing the early seasons of Walking Dead (before it got stupid). ...

Odd, I didn't even notice this show when I was browsing through the tv shows with the most votes on IMDB (which I consider the only reliable way to get at least an idea how popular the show is, cause ratings are useless anyway in determining whether a show is worth watching). Because it only has about 32,000 votes (I browsed down to about 45k votes), whereas TWD has almost 855,000 votes. That's a huge difference in popularity, so if what you say is true, that's really surprising. Assuming that by "highest grossing" you are referring to viewer ratings.

Have you seen Deadwood? Which one would you rate as better?
edit on 20-2-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join