It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Path to the Presidency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I wish non-Americans would just shut up about our election and who you "know" is going to be the eventual winner. You have zero stake, zero skin in the game and little understanding of our system to begin with. Unless of course you are still counting on us to prop you up financially and militarily.

You know, stay in your lane and all that rot.

maybe you should use a non international forum if it bothers you so, do you say the same to non Americans who agree with you?

edit

how come you can have an opinion on Brexit?

Boris says 'no deal' with EU

or Austria

Austrian gunman who killed four people and wounded 17, 'was known Islamist born in Vienna

The International Support For Trump Thread why did you not raise your concern in this thread

do as you say sir, not as you do

edit on 23-11-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: links

edit on 23-11-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Trump has no path to a second term in office in 2021.

Zero, none, zilch, sweet F.A chance of him overturning the election results.

Believe it was fraud if that makes the truth easier for you that Trump was so hated by the voters that they voted in a guy who very well could have dementia rather than suffer four more years of Trump.

Either way Biden will be the next POTUS, regardless.

So its probably better you all get used to that idea otherwise its going to be a very, very long four years.

While you're upbraiding and berating the OP and his "beliefs" with the talking points and "facts" you're getting from the same propaganda machine that everyone else is getting theirs from, you don't even realize that you have no more proof of your own assertions than anyone else does. Your hubris is hypocritical sir.
edit on 11/23/2020 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Unless Biden has an untimely death in the next 2 months, then it will be Harris.

Funny how the team Trump crowd somehow thinks the Supreme Court will declare Trump pelresident for the next term, 'the Constitution simply does not work that way!c

clicking on the video and watching it, it the best way to not look so uninformed. That was what this whole thing was explaining.
edit on 23-11-2020 by network dude because: why can't I shovel my roof. Oh yea, I don't have any SNOW!!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

I wish non-Americans would just shut up about our election and who you "know" is going to be the eventual winner.

Well freedom of speech is not for American's only so I can say whatever the hell I want about your election. You can wish all you want.

Yes I know, like as an absolute undeniable fact that Trump did not win the 2020 election and Biden will be the next president. You know it and I know it.

I get that it must suck, your guy los and now you're screaming inside, you have to face the reality the that your Daddy-Trump lost. If it makes it easier for you to take that out on me and another other member of this site who has been trying to tell you for years that Trump is toxic then so be it.

You getting pissed off at me just for posting the obvious that Trump has lost honestly does bring a smile to my face and give me a giggle.

You don't have a clue what Freedom of Speech in our country is actually about. It doesn't pertain to you at all, unless our government is trying to silence you. It's none of your business but you armchair quarterbacks are so arrogant and smug you think you know best. That's why we despise so many of you.

I don't know how else to say it at this point, I've said it so many times and you've ignored it every time. I don't care about Trump, I do care about all the cheating and fraud in our elections. Not just this one, but also in past elections.

You can stuff your giggle down your warm beer.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

If you watch Mark Levin, he goes into some of this as well. He wasn't going as far as this guy, but I think the decertification has some legs. Small spark on the horizon.

link   

You are correct. It cannot be overturned. However, if there are discrepancies it can go to SCOTUS and Congress. Rules are rules. So to say there is no path is like trying to say there was no voting fraud.

They tried to late in 2016 (DHS hacks across the country) because it was polling numbers weeks out that showed he had it. Same here.

It is not about complaining. If Trump got smacked and both the House and Senate flipped i would say...damn...maybe the media had something about the hate.

Even Florida with it's huge Hispanic population gave him a huge win.

Come January whoever is the president will be my president but I sure will not like a POTUS Harris...
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002020-11-23T14:56:45-06:000245 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I wish non-Americans would just shut up about our election and who you "know" is going to be the eventual winner. You have zero stake, zero skin in the game and little understanding of our system to begin with. Unless of course you are still counting on us to prop you up financially and militarily.

maybe you should use a non international forum if it bothers you so, do you say the same to non Americans who agree with you?

edit

how come you can have an opinion on Brexit?

Boris says 'no deal' with EU

or Austria

Austrian gunman who killed four people and wounded 17, 'was known Islamist born in Vienna

The International Support For Trump Thread why did you not raise your concern in this thread

do as you say sir, not as you do

Well bless your heart, looking up my past posts to try to trap me. You lose, I wasn't telling them how their government is going to be run. T&C are preventing me from saying what I want to here so use your imagination.

You still lose. Sir.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Believe it was fraud if that makes the truth easier for you that Trump was so hated by the voters that they voted in a guy who very well could have dementia rather than suffer four more years of Trump.

So its probably better you all get used to that idea otherwise its going to be a very, very long four years.

It doesn’t take Einstein to work out your system of government. Politics bleats at you people every waking hour non stop. Your politicians need to be culled. The political herd is looking sickly and no body is watering the nation!
Keep your crappy school yard tussles out of my country, keep YOUR bill gates away from me and mine, keep YOUR military and money away from me and mine. Your national entertainment, election time!, is the karcrashians on acid. So jam your jab. Jam your job and jam your jibber jabber.
Jive turkeys.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I don't know how else to say it at this point, I've said it so many times and you've ignored it every time. I don't care about Trump, I do care about all the cheating and fraud in our elections. Not just this one, but also in past elections.

Then Please explain why you are wasting your time posting on these topics ?

Are you Trolling or are you just a Liar or what ?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

In your elections, do you Britons often see areas/districts where 125% of eligible voters cast ballots (a mathematical impossibility)? How about more than 200% of possible voters casting ballots, like in some areas of Wisconsin.

Would that raise any eyebrows, or just "Well, that's just more proof of no evidence of widespread voter election fraud stuff nonsense, innit?"

Why not audit those states? It's all perfectly spelled out in our Constitution. Allowing for audits on request of any candidate guarantees confidence in our elections by guaranteeing transparency.

Why not? Surely Biden will still crush Trump...

Or do you think the screaming orange Nazi Toddler really won?

WHY ARE YOU, AND SO MANY LEFTISTS, VEHEMENTLY AGAINST VERIFYING THE VALIDITY OF BALLOTS AND THE LEGAL VOTE COUNT??
edit on 11232020 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

It doesn’t take Einstein to work out your system of government. Politics bleats at you people every waking hour non stop. Your politicians need to be culled. The political herd is looking sickly and no body is watering the nation!
Keep your crappy school yard tussles out of my country, keep YOUR bill gates away from me and mine, keep YOUR military and money away from me and mine. Your national entertainment, election time!, is the karcrashians on acid. So jam your jab. Jam your job and jam your jibber jabber.
Jive turkeys.

Believe me if I could I would. I hate all of that too and it's embarrassing to most of us peons that can't stop it. I agree with every single thing you said and would happily buy you a drink if I could.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Then Please explain why you are wasting your time posting on these topics ?

Are you Trolling or are you just a Liar or what ?

Trolling? A liar?

Hardly.

Truthfully? I have hoped to get some people to stop being so one-sided but it's vividly apparent that I have failed at that.

I am tired of trying to get people to understand the difference between what most of us want and what is actually happening right now because what I've said either gets slammed by idiots on the left or ignored. There are too many BSrs on both sides to matter anymore.

You're right, I am wasting my time here.
edit on 23-11-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I wish Americans would finally come to the realisation they live in a World, that doesnt just end at their borders, state, county, country or otherwise.

America is big, if America #s the bed, a good deal of it spills onto our own bed sheets... you better believe all us Non-Americans have stakes in what happens in America. Thing is, a large part of America tends to have a conniption the moment anything 'Global' is brought up since they seem to think anything and everything 'Global' is some sort of globalist 'lets crush 'mericas freedum!' plot.

As for you propping others up military and financially, we are more worried for the opposite... its when people in power take advantage of bad presidents and America starts doing stuff financially and militarily for all the wrong reasons outside its own borders... like lets try and start attacking Iran in the last few months of a presidency because?

America isnt the world, its just one part of it, America isnt exceptional or special and above reproach its often in the bottom half, we just dont want to have to deal with the fallout of your crayzie... but i guess we arent allowed to have such concerns, even though its America thats been swerving all over the high way for a long time now.

And yes, BIdens gonna win, has won... and the rest of the world has sighed a collective sigh of relief, sorry if that makes you mad.
edit on 23-11-2020 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

I wish Americans would finally come to the realisation they live in a World, that doesnt just end at their borders, state, county, country or otherwise.

America is big, if America #s the bed, a good deal of it spills onto our own bed sheets... you better believe all us Non-Americans have stakes in what happens in America. Thing is, a large part of America tends to have a conniption the moment anything 'Global' is brought up since they seem to think anything and everything 'Global' is some sort of globalist 'lets crush 'mericas freedum!' plot.

As for you propping others up military and financially, we are more worried for the opposite... its when people in power take advantage of bad presidents and America starts doing stuff financially and militarily for all the wrong reasons outside its own borders... like lets try and start attacking Iran in the last few months of a presidency because?

America isnt the world, its just one part of it, America isnt exceptional or special and above reproach its often in the bottom half, we just dont want to have to deal with the fallout of your crayzie... but i guess we arent allowed to have such concerns, even though its America thats been swerving all over the high way for a long time now.

You're right that we are not the whole world. But you're wrong about us not being exceptional. We always have been and always will be. We just need to get our # together and show it again by staying of where we don't belong. We have been and can be self-sufficient but not enough other countries in the world can stand up against the bad guys. WW2 was proof of that.

And no one is attacking Iran now or in the next few months, don't fall for the leftist BS.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I hope you enjoy the taste of crow... I look forward to when this is eventually pushed to the Supreme Court and people like you on the left begin sweating... Enjoy your victory laps for now! Its probably the last time your side will win for a while, so enjoy the moment!
edit on 23-11-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

I hope you enjoy the taste of crow... I look forward to when this is eventually pushed to the Supreme Court and people like you on the left begin sweating... Enjoy your victory laps for now! Its probably the last time your side will win for a while, so enjoy the moment!

Mate am gonna enjoy this for four years.

Trump lost, Biden won and quite a few of Trumps cultists lost their minds.

I find it all very entertaining
edit on 23-11-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Trump was so hated he got 70 million votes..
Can we stop pretending he was hated by everyone?
It was either love or hate him.

You can choose to believe that boring old biden got 20% more votes than Obama's best turn out....

25 million more votes cast than 2016s total...

Something smells fishy and it ain't fish.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

25 million more votes cast than 2016s total...
Something smells fishy and it ain't fish.

Doesn't seem fishy to me, I know a lot of people that didn't vote last election that did this one.
People did not seem to care last election. Even in my small town with normally high voting, we had
record high turnout this election.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Mail in ballots did get folded. Sometimes they took awhile to go through the mail then they sat around waiting till it was time to count them. Those creases made it so that the machines couldn't count them. They then have to be what is called "cured". Doing that is why you see unfolded pristine looking mail in ballots.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Mate am gonna enjoy this for four years.

Trump lost, Biden won and quite a few of Trumps cultists lost their minds.

I find it all very entertaining

You find one side possibly cheating the other to be entertaining? Gotcha... You would think, for the sake of this country, that you'd want the election results to be confirmed with zero issues in question... Why not have a open, 3rd party audit of the states in question, the voting systems and software used? If both sides truly want to unify this country, then you can't leave 70+ million pissed off voters feeling left cheated.. because that won't unify sh*t.. so, if this is entertaining for you, then enjoy away.... I'm glad this is your type of "entertainment"...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join