It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion: "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Or do you hold all plans off until you're certain you can properly get the brakes fixed?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Knowing how low the security bar actually is on the software they use in elections, they could go ahead and announce the winner in advance. It would save all of us a lot of time and energy that we spend voting, and use it for really anything else. I looked into the machines we use here in NC, and then promptly found a video at a security conference showing how easy it is to compromise them while connected to a network. Nuclear power plants aren't connected to outside networks for a very good reason, I would think our elections would at least warrant a similar level of protection.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

As that may be Miss Grapes, it's not 2016 any longer, it's 2020. That is a four year difference. If as you point out, there was wide spread fraud in 2016, enough to shut down your recount because of fraudulent Clinton votes, why was there not a laser focus on that by the Trump administration to correct it.. Or are you one who believes like an earlier poster that this election was a ''sting operation'' carried out by Trump.

But all of that aside, since you were there and part of that recount that found to many fraudulent Clinton votes, what were the indications that they were fraudulent? And at what point did they become '' too many'' as opposed to ''not to many''?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I believe it wasn't until the 2016 election, that it became glaringly clear how much fraud there was.

Up until that point, it was accusations or perhaps the fraud wasn't in a pattern easily recognizable?

I was part of the 2016 recount. We were shut down, after finding too many fraudulent Hillary votes.

And what did Trump do about it in his time in office?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Well, going that far, do you think Trump should have worked harder to either postpone the 2020 election until he could get it fixed? Again, according to him, he knew that the brakes were bad four years ago, right? Plenty of time to get them fixed.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Trump does not have the power to do any of that.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Well certainly he did not have the power to postpone the election, though from the perspective of many Americans, if he did have that power he would have.

But you allege that he, as POTUS for four years did not have the power to make our elections secure enough so that there would be no fraud? Is that what you are saying? If so, then how was he going to drain the swamp?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
You are starting to understand now. I know it's confusing after left wing nutjobs on the idiotbox and on the internets have been screaming at the sky how trump is a fascist nazi dictator for years now. Why is he not acting like one? Because it was all lies. Trump is simply president, and has no power to dictate states to close, or open, or get new voting counters that don't cheat etc. If he can prove a cheat, something might be done, but it would be up to the people to do it ultimately.
edit on Mon, 23 Nov 2020 15:41:14 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yes, I think I am getting the point of your argument now. Since he had no power to do anything about the fraud as president, especially as much of the voting laws are issued by individual states, he has had to wait until now, when this national election took place, to let the cheaters cheat so that they can be caught in the act. Right? a huge sting operation.

So by this rationale , when he is inaugurated, the federal lawsuits will ensue and all those fraud enablers will be taken to court and found guilty. but as of now, it seems that all of his protestations are falling short in state courts and his ''crack'' legal team is being run by a stumbling mass of a lawyer.

Ok, I'll wait until inauguration day to see if his plan works.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

6.1 Security controls highlights using NIST verified algorithms. They list AES256 for encryption and RSA and SHA256 for signatures and certificates. Only one of those 3 has not been publicly broken, which is AES256. There is a fairly high confidence that it has been broken at this time, just not publicly (e.g., State sponsored groups) disclosed.

6.2 shows data center controls, all of which are basic controls that all data centers should have. These controls do not make them fully secure, only that they are doing the bare minimum, however most breaches are from misconfigurations of a lot of these controls. I also see no provisions for data backup and retention, which if I were working in the third-party vendor department would cause me to ask questions and get that clarified and documented as a risk.

6.4 References SSL certificates, which have been capable of being broken for several years now. It also does not show how the voters PIN is encrypted at rest, only that it is, could be base64 for all I know.

6.5 User access, unless they have an IAM expert on staff that knows the ins and outs of the role based access controls, this is going to have been implemented incorrectly. I can count the number of times I've seen it done properly on one hand, and I've been doing this a while.

6.6 The audit logs seem extremely lite to me, no further information other than session ID, IP, and ballot ID are addressed. I would hope for a considerably larger number of fields here, once again if I was doing third-party vendor work for them I would question it and get it in writing that aspect needs to be more secure.

So I've read it, and I would reject the system outright based on security concerns alone. If you would like a more in-depth review on why this is a terrible process and system to use, I would want to start billing you my hourly rate, which was north of $750 an hour last time I looked (it's been a bit).

Given your interchange of base64 encoding with encrypting, I'm going to ahead and press x for doubt all of the above.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Even if he doesn't pull out a win for his election, hopefully he pulled out a win for the people. There have gotta at least be a small handful of the orange man bad crowd that have a few braincells to rub together. If orange man bad can be defrauded in an election, the same can happen to their side as well. No one should want cheating to occur, even if it helps their side. I hope we see a lot of people demanding their state reps change some things after all this. If not, stick a fork in it, it's done. Dead republic walking.

edit on Mon, 23 Nov 2020 15:59:37 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I heard the servers are in HIllarys closet...

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Yep, ignore the whole thing, or you can read the document. Pardon me for not using RC4 or some other random old as hell example to make a point that there is no specific requirement or example citied for storing the PIN.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes, I think I am getting the point of your argument now. Since he had no power to do anything about the fraud as president, especially as much of the voting laws are issued by individual states, he has had to wait until now, when this national election took place, to let the cheaters cheat so that they can be caught in the act. Right? a huge sting operation.

So by this rationale , when he is inaugurated, the federal lawsuits will ensue and all those fraud enablers will be taken to court and found guilty. but as of now, it seems that all of his protestations are falling short in state courts and his ''crack'' legal team is being run by a stumbling mass of a lawyer.

Ok, I'll wait until inauguration day to see if his plan works.

by your same logic if you will look at the past 3 presidents twitter.com... You see how every single msm group who have claimed this is a problem have turned tail and changed their narrative?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25580738]TKDRL[/pos

You know what? I find that your bottom line there is not much different from my own. The only real difference I can find is that for some reason you held out a hope that Trump could salvage things, that he was the cat who could set it all straight. That's how he got elected remember?
So while you saw him in this light, a light that was shared by bunches of people who believed that he was doing God's Work in the world, I saw him as a goofball hoping to cash in on the gullibleness of half of a frantic populace.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

You try catching something without bait and tell me how you do.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

How are they gonna pay dead people? Derp

It would've taken more than what they had for that.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

He didn't have 4 years, he had about 6 months. Mail-in is the biggest issue, the rest was caught in the process.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

How are they gonna pay dead people? Derp

It would've taken more than what they had for that.

Kind of missed my point there. No one was getting paid to commit voter fraud, derp.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm not here to argue the results of the election. I think he lost. I voted for him the second time around.

Yes he lost the popular vote the last time sure but he also gained over 11 million votes than the last time. His approval ratings compared to governments approval rating tell a story. People don't trust the government.

As for defeat always being in the cards....this is where partisan types are disconnected from reality. There is a serious festering resentment in this country towards the other side...on both sides. This election proves that.

In hindsight the right is going to look back on Trump with mixed feelings. It was a necessity they will say because after over a decade of candidates being called racist and sexist they had to find a candidate that didn't wilt in the face of the same old attacks. And...it helped wake people up to what the left is really becoming.

The left won the Presidency because of Trump. They might have even gained a few seats from the Senate. But the Democrat ideals were rejected down the ballot. After two years of Bidens constant government intervention into every facet of American life----the left is going to get trounced.

Really its kinda sucks that Trump was the President during the virus. Because scared people are turning to the government expecting them to provide answers. And their answer to a plague that was always going to affect the at risk and elderly more was the shut down the country and offer people peanuts for their lost wages and income instead of isolating those at risk and providing them with necessities. The same part that for years have championed wage growth and central to health and well being certainly shoved that to the side in this nationwide power flex.

Look no further than Gavin Newsome. Lying for weeks about his private party and fully expecting not only the media...but those lovely West Coast Liberal Elites to cover for him. It took normal people outing the sheer hypocrisy and he still lied about it until he couldn't anymore. And then made than empty simpering apology the left is known for

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join