It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few are those who Know, but the Earth is Free Now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

You know what?

That is good news indeed. Sneaky people, alien or interdimensional or human. Are not welcome.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Emm, I didn't say that.

You've responded to the wrong post.

However, you are correct in that the OP is using 'biblical' terminology. That's never a good thing, as - to me - it strongly indicates that the 'messenger' of this thread is attempting to continue what they believe is a long tradition of historically inspired prophets; passing on a divine message.

Whether it's intended facetiously or not is up for grabs.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

And so I share bits and pieces of what I consider to be of value, and let you lot decide of its actual value, and what to do with it.

I let the words fall where they may.

I don't hide the fact that I went completely insane, and yet I swear to you all that in this Day, I am of sane mind and body.

I have never felt better, and I now look forward to the rest of my life, however long that may be.

So I'm going to keep sharing tidbits here and there as I please.

And again, thank you for your participation in these discussions, whatever their worth is to you, they could matter greatly to someone.

Interesting perspective you have there.

Whilst I'm genuinely sorry to hear you went through some sort of trauma, which by your own words sent you completely insane, it troubles me that you are still happy to share the results of this experience.

Are you differentiating between the jumbled results of your brain trying to make sense of your trauma, and any "revelation" you might have received due to previous beliefs?

Can we agree that enlightenment and false teaching are the same to someone who is gullible and unquestioning?

Is it not possible that your message could give false hope to those who are desperate for help?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Beamish

apologies should have been for iammrhappy86.

Another of his threads - Prophecy of ...well you be the judge

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I see a huge meteor coming our way, with a second following behind, coming from another direction.......

Mankind must make a Good Case for itself if we are to alleviate our Judgment.

I am provided no timeframe.

Do with this as you wish.

Your post here is very apt

Are you differentiating between the jumbled results of your brain trying to make sense of your trauma, and any "revelation" you might have received due to previous beliefs?

edit on 24-11-2020 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
a reply to: LABTECH767

You people with your dark, erm.. beer idk.

The Mandalorian?

"This is the way"

Hey I got knocked on the head before my - erm - paranormal period so?, were do I get one of those bloody helmets (bit late haha).

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beamish

And so I share bits and pieces of what I consider to be of value, and let you lot decide of its actual value, and what to do with it.

I let the words fall where they may.

I don't hide the fact that I went completely insane, and yet I swear to you all that in this Day, I am of sane mind and body.

I have never felt better, and I now look forward to the rest of my life, however long that may be.

So I'm going to keep sharing tidbits here and there as I please.

And again, thank you for your participation in these discussions, whatever their worth is to you, they could matter greatly to someone.

Interesting perspective you have there.

Whilst I'm genuinely sorry to hear you went through some sort of trauma, which by your own words sent you completely insane, it troubles me that you are still happy to share the results of this experience.

Can we agree that enlightenment and false teaching are the same to someone who is gullible and unquestioning?

Is it not possible that your message could give false hope to those who are desperate for help?

I have made use of my Free Will in Expressing myself as I saw fit.

I have not imposed my will upon any.

All are free to hear my words or dismiss them.

Even moreso, I have laid a disclaimer that my words should be taken as they are, only if you so will it.

My conscience is clean.

To show One the way is a noble act; regardless of what lies ahead on the offered path.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You need to try a few of our North West Imperial Stouts. Here is my normal go to stout, but we have some really nice seasonal bourbon barrel aged stouts...11 to 13%.

We have like 3000 micro breweries, so a never ending supply of good new beers... This brewery makes every damn thing the best...I think they have a mad genius as master brewer.

The Abyss

edit on 19-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join