It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Disowns Sidney Powell in Wild Statement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Trump disowns this looney lawyer

I think it's too late. She was crucial in the looney press conference the Giuliani-led Trump team gave Thursday.

Now he wants to disown her and her mass conspiracies

Here the Trump team's a distorted depiction of reality for his gullible travelers...I wonder how long they will allow themselves to be used by this conman.

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and campaign lawyer Jenna Ellis said in the statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity

Then who was that lady Thursday spouting massive conspiracy theories next to Giuliani? Sure did look like the same lady. Maybe it was a democrat infiltrator who got a quick facelift!

Powell had made headlines in recent weeks for her increasingly outrageous and unsupported claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election, repeatedly vowing to “release the kraken” of evidence, only to refuse to produce it when asked by reporters.

This is why you don’t swallow conspiracy theories whole-cloth without waiting for evidence to be presented. Amazingly, it appears that Trump’s own campaign is now disowning Sidney Powell’s fairly out there claims about German servers and millions of switched votes. And I don’t say that as someone who wouldn’t want to believe it if there was proof, but there was obviously no proof and plenty to the contrary.

LINK]

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I believe this would qualify as a BOOM!

+52 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You should research before you post. They just clarified that she is not working as his personal attorney, but very much in tandem.

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well that does it for me.

I'm glad anti-American, anti-Constitutional people won.

*whew*, Comerade.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
clown show

link   

I was coming to post this. My how the worm has turned. I wonder if the usual suspects here will still be singing her praises?

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” Giuliani and Ellis said in their statement Sunday. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

+25 more 
link   

Do you work for CNN as an independent contractor? Fake news that rivals a CNN headline.

edit on 22-11-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
You should research before you post. They just clarified that she is not working as his personal attorney, but very much in tandem.

Can you link to where they said she is working in 'tandem'?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHaha and here I was thinking Sunday was going to be quiet as far as developments.

KA-BOOM!!!

BOMBSHELL!!!

Quick guys, go edit all those posts about Sidney Powell not risking her career over bogus claims and all the other automatic-hero posts made in her honor over the last several days.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I was coming to post this. My how the worm has turned. I wonder if the usual suspects here will still be singing her praises?

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” Giuliani and Ellis said in their statement Sunday. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

What happened to the train of thought that she wouldn't tarnish her reputation by making stuff up? Clearly even Team Trump now admit she did.
edit on 22/11/20 by djz3ro because: Forgot a sentence

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

You should research before you post. They just clarified that she is not working as his personal attorney

Why would they need to clarify that? Everybody assumed that mantel was held by Giuliani so that doesn't make sense.

Sounds like they're distancing which is astonishing to me.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just think of the absurdity of watching this woman for weeks on FOX and that other conservative media outlet as well the press conference this Thursday with Giuliani sweating hair dye and she coming on claiming massive George Soros, Hugo Chavez ( long dead) led “democrat” conspiracy with a straight face.

Now all of a sudden, with clear plain PROOF she was an integral part of the Trump team for all to see, yet now they claim she was not a part of the Trump team!!!!

How much more can the Trump GULLIBLE TRAVELERS take form this man

How much more can he abuse their trust and faith in him?

AND GET AWAY WITH IT!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here come the straw clutchers...

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Now he wants to disown her and her mass conspiracies

Now who's reaching for something to verify their beliefs? No one disowned anyone, they were likely answering a question about her role.

Nice try but you failed again.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

May be the best way to avoid a conflict of interest or fruit of the poisonous tree issue. Powell is awesome, im voting for her in 2024

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Quick guys, go edit all those posts about Sidney Powell not risking her career over bogus claims and all the other automatic-hero posts made in her honor over the last several days.

It's already being spun.

"She's really still working with him because it only says from Trump's legal team that she isn't working on the legal team but she could be sooper sleuthing on her on because she'd still have access to what Rudy Brown Sweats has as evidence even though she's not part of the team, like I just said, which means she can add her evidence to or as it's evidence is now known in the legal world: BOOOOOOOOM!"

What a clown show.

edit on 22-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

She WAS part of Trump's legal team on November 14th. But not today, November 22.

How quickly things can change!

All I can say is that you've got to be pretty crazy to get fired by wackadoodle Rudy Giuliani!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
May be the best way to avoid a conflict of interest or fruit of the poisonous tree issue. Powell is awesome, im voting for her in 2024

She running for village idiot or something?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

edit on 11/22/2020 by carewemust because: Bumped to next page.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join