It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha, the wealthy media begs Trump to concede

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

Yes until the Europeans arrived.

Different world different kettle of fish altogether.

We are all connected and dependent on one another for a variety of purposes and reasons.

And that's simply how the world functions, like it or lump it.

Can't go back, only forward, else stagnate and die on the vine, that's just capitalism and progress 101 aka the American way.

The US was not stagnating when it was isolationist.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I did not say that she was.

But she was not moving backward nether.

This world doesn't travel in that direction much any longer.

Only very backward thinking people think they can turn back time.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I did not say that she was.

But she was not moving backward nether.

This world doesn't travel in that direction much any longer.

Only very backward thinking people think they can turn back time.

Guess yall better not Brexit then huh? Isnt that going backwards?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I wish but we voted for Brexit.

Well, Scotland did not, but that doesn't matter, given the majority of the UK did, and we are still part of the UK.

Sticks in my craw really, but thems the apples apparently.

And the UK not being a part of the European Union doesn't mean it's going backward.

Possibly head first forward off a cliff mind you.

Not isolating ourselves from anything but trade deals and Brussels or so I'm lead to believe.

edit on 24-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Always someone else's fault.
Always lay the blame at someone else's door.

I don't think I have ever seen such levels of self-denial ever.

Before the election and during the build up if I remember correctly Republicans were constantly complaining about and ridiculing Democrats for their whining and hyper-sensitivity.
Since the election some Trump supporters have taken this to a level I honestly never thought possible.
It really is incessant.......

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Before the election and during the build up if I remember correctly Republicans were constantly complaining about and ridiculing Democrats for their whining and hyper-sensitivity.
Since the election some Trump supporters have taken this to a level I honestly never thought possible.

You forgot to mention how the right also considers the left to be so stupid that they were incapable of doing anything effectively. I don’t know how many times I’ve read or heard someone from the right claiming the left’s lack of intelligence.

Alas, they took down the man with the biggest, bestest brain. They tied his hands for 4 years so he couldn’t drain the swamp. They turned the majority of the US against him.

Whining, hysterical little sh*ts they are, they’ve obviously got some intelligence going on in there or Trumpy Trump wouldn’t be scrambling to prove he was not outsmarted by them.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

well im not a R or a D. I'm a constitutional voter. I voted at one time for Bill clinton. What went on was a blatant attack on our Founding document and peoples rights. You dam right im mad as fire and would like to see heads roll.
When history looks back on 2020 it wont be due to the covid,it will be to the massive death tolls from this worldwide.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Even a moron can cheat.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Pennsylvania and Nevada certified have officially certified.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Seems to me that the MSM are taunting Trumps refusal to admit defeat, rather than begging.

I mean, everyone except for he’s die hard supporters and maybe even Trump himself knows he already lost this election.

Actually polls done BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ITSELF showed that 30 per cent of Democrats and 70 per cent of Republicans believe the election outcome was tampered with by illegal activities and election fraud. And THAT didn't even include those who believe Twitter Facebook and Google have taken place as a monopolizer of information, dictator of the truth, and sole vote needed to be cast one way or another, which aside from Trump having balls and a loud mouth and this being their first attempt and having done everything sloppy and overboard, I would say they are near achieving.

But back to it, that means we are talking about 45 million people and 19 million people who believe the election was a fraudulent one. I think you don't give enough credit to 66 million people who think this was bonkers since I would imagine we can both agree that at the VERY least what, HALF of them DO give a rat's Aspbergers Syndrome about maintaining at least the air of democracy in the country and the illusion of integrity, not just saying, "hey, let's face it. The Rothschilds won the day of the Battle of Waterloo and they doubled down on their win when they raped the people of the world by stealing their right to thrive and facilitate life with an economy and usen of money and enrolled us, against Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson's dire warning issued citing the very survival of the Republic, and we began as unwitting victims of such a ridiculously wicked evil scam that is Central Banking using Franctional Reserve Lending."

And that WAS thee most vile crime ever perpetrated on mankind...until now when the COVID nonsense looks like it has potential for competing and the coming FedCoin will without a doubt BLOW CB using FRL out of the water and make it look like being laid down onto a giant down cushion stuffed with Griffin feathers to be fanned with palms, fed hands-free grapes by the bunch, as a celebrity of your choice services you down below and tops it all off by handing you your choice of puppy, or kitten to hug while you take a week to lounge and nap.

The FedCoin is honestly thee most restrictive thing mankind had every faced other than actual slavery in bondage.

I have an itsy bitsy inkling not ONLY die-hard Trump supporters have at least a reservation, a little worry, just a tad of an issue, un petit problème, a questionable qualm, you know just something they aren't yet totally on board with regarding otherwise submitting to total surveiled abject control and abolition of the idea of non ruling class ownership of property.
edit on 11/24/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

well im not a R or a D. I'm a constitutional voter.

In practice what does that mean?

I voted at one time for Bill clinton.

Ok.

What went on was a blatant attack on our Founding document and peoples rights.

If true I'm sure the US legal system will discover what went on and act accordingly.

You dam right im mad as fire and would like to see heads roll.

Literally it would seem.

Be careful, you may legitimise the same tactics by the other side.

When history looks back on 2020 it wont be due to the covid,......

Are you really sure about that?

.......it will be to the massive death tolls from this worldwide

Which 'massive death tolls'?
Where will this happen?
Why will this happen?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Generally when people lose an election.

They conceded.

Not Trump through.

Who will destroy all faith in the democratic process of your nation.

Talk about cutting off one's nose to spite their own face.
Al Gore... you DO Remember that right ? It was just ONE state in contention over hanging chads. And what happened with the stock market ? It tanked for months big time and a lot of people lost their investments. Well I remember that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join