It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Single Georgia batch of 23,487 ballots were 97.9779% for Biden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
An analysis of publicly available election data from Edison Research shows that a single Georgia batch of 23,487 ballots were 98% for Biden, which is statistically impossible. Biden´s lead in Georgia is only 12,781 votes and this could flip the state in favor of President Trump if these ballots are discarded.

Do you believe this is true and factual? Is this definite statistical proof that there is election fraud? How would they have done this, Dominion only, dead people voting, mail ballots?

-MM
edit on 22-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

There were two distinct levels of cheating and fraud in this election. One was in the digital Realm, and the other had to do with paper ballots...which was something new this election.

Mailed in Trump ballots thrown out. We saw the one worker who filmed himself tearing them up discarding them.

Dominion systems flipping votes from Trump to Biden electronically. There are several videos of that actually occurring in real-time...late election night especially.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The chairman of the Federal Election Commission stated yesterday that widespread systemic fraud existed during the 2020 election.

justthenews.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You guys will believe anything that strokes your confirmation bias. Who needs actual facts and evidence when some charlatan makes a claim that you want to be true!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
You guys will believe anything that strokes your confirmation bias. Who needs actual facts and evidence when some charlatan makes a claim that you want to be true!

If it´s true I think it will end up in courts, then we´ll see if it sticks I guess.

-MM

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

If Trump miraculously wins this thing, I'm gonna laugh at you so hard.

So hard.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Well, if true, this indicates that there is massive fraud!

and Trump is disliked so much by the electorate...

edit on 22/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That is indeed a statistical near-impossibility, 98% for Biden out of 23-some-odd-thousand ballots really is hinky & suspicious as #.

We'll have to see what the SCOTUS says, they ARE the authority here, not us.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Was it reported is all that matters.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: jrod

If Trump miraculously wins this thing, I'm gonna laugh at you so hard.

So hard.

I´ll tell you one thing; if the Democrats are caught in massive & wide-spread election fraud, then no majority will elect a Democrat for President the next 20 years.

-MM
edit on 22-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

No matter how much of it is true, The one you should really be worried about no matter who won is the equal protections clause of the 14th amendment. If that is not upheld then the money (wall street) will own every election from here on out. Think about it wall street would be able to pick certain counties and fund voter drives ect...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

If there’s fraud on one side — there’s fraud on the other.

Let’s throw them all into one of those Bingo Ball mixer and play Blue/Red bingo.

Now someone’s gonna come tell me how squeaky clean the Reps are

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The chairman of the Federal Election Commission stated yesterday that widespread systemic fraud existed during the 2020 election.

justthenews.com...

That's not what he said. As much as I'd like it to be true, he said "If Sidney Powell Says There Was Rampant Voter Fraud, ‘I Believe Her’". That's a far cry from stating it as fact.

Come on, truth only please. No spin.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Lol now isnt that moving the goal post. BTW while fraud is inherent to all Americans according to the retail industry 70 % of shoppers will steal if given the opportunity even if they have money to buy stolen item, Your aide doesnt care if stealthy and stream videos of themselves looting entire stores. Atleast there is stealth on the right wing evil doers lol
edit on 22-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

From the mail in perspective.. I can't help but wonder... had Trump not have scared the sh!t outta his supporters on mail-in voting... just how much better it would have panned out for him?

For whatever reason Democrats are shown to more likely use mail-in voting than republicans anyway... throw in an element of doubt and distrust on one side and maybe that shifted even more into the democrats favor?

On the other hand, as soon as they started talking about Mail-In ballots, I didn't like the idea. I hadn't even heard Trumps message on it yet... I was just going by how I perceive our USPS on a daily basis. The people I see delivering mail. The condition of the mail. What actually still comes in the mail. Etc, etc.

As someone who has gone paperless and exclusively sticks to UPS or FedEx, I'm always a little peeved when USPS is involved with anything. It's seemed rather antiquated for quite some time. All I ever get from them is junk mail. Oh, and the water bill.

edit on 22-11-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: grr.. almost.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Got my daily dose of NPR moments ago and they were on topic.

They laid it out like this:

The vote tallies and difference were on par with the bluening of the state.

In 2016 Trump won GA by a few hundred thousand votes and now loses by 12000.

See folks, its all above board....because they say so.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

I call BS on any 98% rate. You ask people if the sky is blue during a cloudless day and more than 2% will say no.

This is insane If true, emphasis on if true.

I don’t believe anything anymore from YouTube, Twitter or MSM.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: chr0naut

If there’s fraud on one side — there’s fraud on the other.

Let’s throw them all into one of those Bingo Ball mixer and play Blue/Red bingo.

Now someone’s gonna come tell me how squeaky clean the Reps are

If your not cheating your not trying ... the Democrats clearly wanted and deserved this presidential win more.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Caution, This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join