It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doom Eternal on Deep Deep Sale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
For those like myself who put off buying Doom Eternal until it came up for sale I bring good tidings , Doom Eternal which launched March of this year is currently on sale at Greenman Gaming for just £14 , I enjoyed Doom 2016 so at that price it's a No Brainer so downloading now , if you're into Doom and fancy a bargain this could be for you.

Doom Eternal enjoys a Steam rating of Very Positive and a price of £49.99 , the key comes as a Bethesda Net key so you will have to get a Beth Net account.
Karak reviews Eternal.

45 minutes left till Rip and Tear.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yes, the deep deep state does want eternal doom for us all... but the video of their training has a look of a video game or something.

Back to stocking up my bunker and sewing carbon fibers into my skin to repel vaccines.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Played a couple of hours so far and happy to report all is well , looks great , sounds great and it's like Doom 2016 but taken up a level with a few new mechanics added to distinguish it from its predecessor.

The Doom slayer has returned ! (albeit on Easy mode because Hurt Me Plenty hurt me too much)

join