It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Economic Forum DELETES Video On The Great Reset

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
World Economic Forum (WEF) has deleted a video where they predict 8 changes for the world as part of their "Great Reset."
1) You´ll own nothing and you´ll be happy.
2) The US wont be the worlds leading superpower.
3) We won´t transplant organs, we´ll print new ones instead.
4) You´ll eat much less meat.
5) A billion people will be displaced from climate change.
6) Polluters will have to pay to emit carbon dioxide.
7) You could be preparing to live on Mars.
8) Western values will have been tested to the breaking point.

Paradise or Dystopia, what is your opinion on all of this? Why do you think the WEF would they delete their own video?

-MM
edit on 21-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Possibly the whole " We'll dictate every aspect of your life." didn't go over as well as they thought.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Deleting it will cause a greater draw of attention to what their plan is (not was).

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

All I got is — fu## that. Death to globalists.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

It is absolutely priceless to watch people try to wiggle around the open declaration of the new world order...

Conspiracy theorists are right once again!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Sounds like more right wing propaganda to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If you showed a person from the turn of the century our world today they would think the same thing.
Cell phones, computers, delivery by Amazon.

Progess.
Sometimes it's wonderful, sometimes it's scary.

I was at the Dr. office and a man came in, His birthday was 1929.. I just thought to myself, my goodness, the things that man has seen in his life!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The bright boys and girls figured out their dysfunction was on full display and not appreciated.

Cheers

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Sounds like more right wing propaganda to me.

Then your not listening.

Right wing doesn't advocate for the abolition of private property.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There's this lovely article concerning the video, too. Presented by Rebel News.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
World Economic Forum (WEF) has deleted a video where they predict 8 changes for the world as part of their "Great Reset."

Paradise or Dystopia, what is your opinion on all of this? Why do you think the WEF would they delete their own video?

-MM

I suggest the WEF took away the 'predictive Video'... to garner a lot-more-interest in the masses in clamoring to 'see' the video,,, And what They missed

the WEF is a newcomer to the propaganda scene,,, and is Intent on gaining Status & Gravitas as a Illuminated Spokesman for the New-Age/ Reset minded/ New Normal timeline of Progressive Society

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Ahaha that picture...

a reply to: jamespond

But then, you get people like this...that even with something right in front of their face, literally the post right below...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Progess.
Sometimes it's wonderful, sometimes it's scary.

And sometimes it is just political fanaticism.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: elementalgrove

Ahaha that picture...

a reply to: jamespond

But then, you get people like this...that even with something right in front of their face, literally the post right below...

Precisely the kind of cognitive dissonance I was speaking of.

It truly is fascinating, I observe my Facebook feed as a form of anthropological study as to how effective mass implementation of the fruits of MK Ultra research can be.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
World Economic Forum DELETES Video On The Great Reset

Listen to this 'Right Winger'.

Move away from shareholders!

We are in the fight of our lives against communism.

Make no effing mistake.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hey, they’re merely shaping our future. Shaping the future of absolutely everything,

People will be happy to dance to their tune, just as long as they are given just enough.

And that is the problem. They will be given just enough, in a brave new world.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I guess they've never heard of the Streisand Effect...

This will just draw more attention to it...

Most of the mindless want this anyway....

Biden will help them bring it in.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What a bunch of CNTS.
These people cant be the best of humanity to represent us can they?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Sounds like they want all of us to experience the Nursing home life without having to actually live in a nursing home. I know, they have a med that will make me happy to live with vegan burgers.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There are a crazy amount of world organizations now. As we become more conscious on a global level in terms of banking, trade and political alliances, as well as individually it is inevitable these organizations will materialise and gain in power. Here are just some of them:

The problem is that they are beginning to exert power and authority upon nation states yet have no democratic accountability. That means that some people who are not even scrutinized by government or media, who have no link to us culturally other than making money out of us are pulling the strings in our lives, collectively and individually. It is authoritarian and dangerous. It is taking all our democratic power away from states.

I want a democratic right to decide who we are banking with. They must tell us what their policies are, their interest rates and we should be allowed competition for our custom and choice, a market and not a monopoly. If they are imposing debts on us then we must at the very least have customer rights as nations and individuals, and have a democratic choice to decide which bank we choose to finance us. It's a free market so they tell us so let us have the freedom of it then.

If we are beginning to see authoritarian financiers call the shots in this world then we must have our bankers become transparent and democratically accountable so they do not control us. Remember the banker's arrogance in statements like "Give me the control of a nation's finances and I care not who governs it"? Ninety nine percent of people do not even know the names of any of these people who are shaping their very lives and their children's lives.

As it stands world banking and economics resemble dark age feudalism more than anything else. It means we are being controlled with no choice and our nation economies are being dictated rather than voted as authority to governs us.

This is the big problem with allowing private profit making banking to finance nations. It is beyond tolerance to allow authoritarian financiers more power than governments.

These organizations have huge lobbying power now and they are advancing and unleashing dictated systems upon us without our input and involvement, especially without our sanction.

The WEF website does not even mention the word FAMILY in its mumbo jumbo. It does not mention the word MARRIAGE. It does not mention the word RELIGION or RELIGIOUS FREEDOM. It mention political correct ideologies plenty though.

It is toxic in its present form. If I had a vote I would vote against it until it stops imposing a billionaire's decisions about how they want me to live my life. I already have my own ideas about that.

edit on 21-11-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join