It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this light I'm always seeing? (Not Paranormal/UFOs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
First off, I'm sure this has a simple explanation! As the observer though, my mind is boggled. However, I have faith that the knowledge of others can shed some light on this little mystery for me.

I live in a second story apartment. My computer desk is set up by a window, from which I have a view of a Walgreens across the street. The store closes at 10PM, and all the store lights automatically go off at midnight. Almost every night, for months and months, a vehicle pulls into the lot and parks. It's always between midnight and 1AM. It's a Jeep, I believe, based on the position and look of the headlights etc. They hang around for various lengths of time, but always leave by 1AM.

A couple different times, a second vehicle pulls up next to them. Sometimes I can hear voices, but not loud enough to pick up what is being said. Except for the most recent time I noticed the Jeep there. I heard a lot of “f you” and “f that”, in an aggravated tone. It sounded like whoever it was, was on a cellphone, because I never heard any responses to the shouting.

None of that is the real mysterious part to me though. One's mind may assume some sort of drug dealer activity or the like. And it could very well be something like that. But... what are the lights? I believe there are usually two people inside the vehicle. From the passenger side, I see strange lights being waved around. I'll include a couple videos below, but be warned the quality is snip. The light itself is made up of six red LED looking lights, in the shape of a triangle. It goes on, gets pointed around a bit, goes off, and then the vehicle drives away. Almost every single night.

As I mentioned, the video quality is crap here.
Filmed using a cell phone, from afar, and zoomed in.

Video #1 The Light: youtu.be...
Video #2 People Moving?: youtu.be...

Here's a pic I made showing the arrangement of the lights.

I have no idea what I'm seeing out there. If anyone has a clue, that'd be awesome. I'm sure it's something simple. Not knowing though, has been bugging me for months on end. Thank you ATS.

edit on 11-21-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Perhaps it’s a night watchmen making his rounds and points his special light toward a camera or detection device to check in. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Not a bad thought. However the direction they point the light isn't towards any cameras. It's towards my apartment building.

edit on 11-21-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
All I am seeing is the vehicle headlights and marker lights.

They are being reflected many times by the camera and window.

I don't really see the triangle of lights like in the pic you made.

I could be missing something.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Go ask them.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeah, the video is crappy. The red light you see around 19 seconds into the first video is the light in question. You're right though, with the quality, it's really impossible to tell the shape or discern it from the reflections.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I'd say grab one of these off of Ebay and try again-

They're cheap and actually work ok.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You know what to do Bob!

Go park next to their spot right before they get there so you can see. If you want to have some fun, get some red LEDs and make a triangle light, and when they flash theirs, surprise them by flashing yours right back

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Perhaps it’s a night watchmen making his rounds and points his special light toward a camera or detection device to check in. Just a thought.

I don't know if what you described exists or not, but I do know that they use key fobs, there are small round devices (they look like flat button batteries) placed throughout their patrol routes that they tap the fob on.

edit on 22/11/2020 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Something like that actually crossed my mind. Lol.

But my girlfriend got mad at the idea.

I've seen some interesting things looking out this window, and went out to investigate before... Once met a guy chalking a sun in the same parking lot, at like... 2AM. Talked to him a bit. He was all about peace and love. That is until he went into a racist rant. Really felt the positivity pouring out of him.

edit on 11-22-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
a reply to: Nickn3

Not a bad thought. However the direction they point the light isn't towards any cameras. It's towards my apartment building.

Double down, get behind his position the next time and as the person thinks it watches you, in reality, YOU watch the person from behind.

Maybe get some cleaning alcohol and a zippo

Just kidding.
edit on 22.11.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join