It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanoparticles (Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines) will they impact reproduction or sexual behavior?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Mods please move this if I put it in the wrong forum.

Can we take a moment to discuss the long term effects of nanoparticles and the impact that they will have on human reproduction? The Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines use a lipid nanoparticle envelope to encase mRNA so that it can effectively be delivered into cells. Moderna initially designed this type of gene therapy technology to fight cancer for a small targeted population - cancer patients. The lipid nanoparticle delivery system was not initially designed to be used for a world-wide vaccine.

This article (published in 2108) discusses the impact of nanoparticle delivery systems on the reproductive tract.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Article titled “Potential adverse effects of nanoparticles on the reproductive system”. Abstract: “With the vigorous development of nanometer-sized materials, nanoproducts are becoming widely used in all aspects of life. In medicine, nanoparticles (NPs) can be used as nanoscopic drug carriers and for nanoimaging technologies. Thus, substantial attention has been paid to the potential risks of NPs. Previous studies have shown that numerous types of NPs are able to pass certain biological barriers and exert toxic effects on crucial organs, such as the brain, liver, and kidney. Only recently, attention has been directed toward the reproductive toxicity of nanomaterials. NPs can pass through the blood–testis barrier, placental barrier, and epithelial barrier, which protect reproductive tissues, and then accumulate in reproductive organs. NP accumulation damages organs (testis, epididymis, ovary, and uterus) by destroying Sertoli cells, Leydig cells, and germ cells, causing reproductive organ dysfunction that adversely affects sperm quality, quantity, morphology, and motility or reduces the number of mature oocytes and disrupts primary and secondary follicular development. In addition, NPs can disrupt the levels of secreted hormones, causing changes in sexual behavior.”

I personally find this to be very concerning...NPs (nanoparticles) can cause changes in sexual behavior? Vaccines containing NPs might be ideal for the elderly not so sure about for children or for those who are in their reproductive years and want additional kiddos.

Side note: I also find it interesting that the same lipid nanoparticle mRNA approach has been investigated for use in sterilizing dogs. I included several articles dating back to 2012. “Approaches under study include gene therapy, small interfering RNA or inhibit reproductive targets and delivery of cytotoxic to pituitary gonadotrophs or GnRH producing neurons in the hypothalamus.” onlinelibrary.wiley.com... and www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... and www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 21-11-2020 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2020 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2020 by Buvvy because: Fixing link

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm sure sterilization is already known, but by 2022, they'll act shocked then double down and say it benefits global warming and human footprint.

God forbid we have any choices anymore.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
To lower the birth rate sounds like it fits their plan exactly. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
That's been the plan.
There's a reason the MSM outlets were coming out with stories about how black people were far more at risk of dying of Covid-19, and there will be a reason that the Covid-19 vaccines are pushed hardest on the black communities.
edit on 11/21/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Your second link at the bottom isn't working.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thank you for the heads up. Link is fixed. a reply to: enament

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this. Very good info how did you find all of this?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I wonder if there is any way to eject these NPs from the body?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All of the info that I posted is readily available on the internet.

I am not an anti-vaxxer (my entire family is completely up to schedule on all vaccines). However, it is safe to say that I have a healthy amount of distrust for big pharma, physicians and healthcare organizations. I’m apprehensive about how the vaccine approval process is being rushed.

Prior to getting any vaccine I want to be well informed....so I am reading everything I can find on the different vaccines that are being tested and the different delivery systems each manufacturer is using.

a reply to: enament

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
All vaccinations, and even getting a disease have a longer term effect on our thinking. Whether it effects sexual behavior or fertility, I have not seen research on. But I have seen about three or four articles directly evaluating vaccines to behavior and consciousness. All the articles generally said the same thing, but the varied by what they focused on. The behavior changes they noted last about six months to a year, some were positive for society, some were negative socially.

I can only say what I have learned from reading research, before reading these articles I had no clue that they already knew this about vaccines. Antibiotics also have been found to effect behavior and contribute to chronic illnesses, especially in young kids. Also if the pregnant woman is given antibiotics and certain vaccines, it can negatively effect the kids in respect to chronic illnesses. That is why for years they have refrained from giving young kids antibiotics or vaccines, but they threw concerns all out because there was no evidence to prove it that was accepted by the medical industry. Accepted by the medical and pharma industry is the main thing here, the FDA is a puppet of these industries. The FDA not accepting relevant evidence happens a lot. Sometimes I agree with their policy of not accepting certain evidence, other times I see it is necessary.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, when you have a eugenicist that funds you, what do you expect?
edit on 110000001311amb20America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I did appreciate the timing of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded “Event 201” held on October 19, 2019 (immediately preceding the current pandemic).

www.centerforhealthsecurity.org...

did a reply to: Hushabye

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Looking at the bigger parts of society I say "Yes please". Sterilize the poop out of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Excellent thread!

S&F

Thank you for putting this together, I am still laughing about how insane getting a vaccine for a disease that has this kind of recovery rate is...

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmSaturday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
Can we take a moment to discuss the long term effects of nanoparticles and the impact that they will have on human reproduction? The Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines use a lipid nanoparticle envelope to encase mRNA so that it can effectively be delivered into cells.

I am legend. Krippen virus. The end of the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What I would really like to see is an authoritative (that can't be debunked) graph like this, but comparing the recovery rates to other infections diseases like the flu, etc...

I am finding it more and more difficult not to bitch-slap people that are walking around wearing masks everywhere they go. Wake the F up people!

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Excellent thread!

S&F

Thank you for putting this together, I am still laughing about how insane getting a vaccine for a disease that has this kind of recovery rate is...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Love the book and the movie. The fictional Virus was genetically engineered from the Measles virus by Dr. Alice Krippin as a cure for cancer. KV at first appeared to be effective with no side-effects, but over time, the virus began to mutate and cause rabies-like symptoms in its hosts.

Find it a bit ironic that he Krippin virus in the movie was developed from a treatment that was designed to cure cancer and the lipid nanoparticle delivery system was also developed to treat cancer.

The lipid nanoparticle delivery system used in a number of the COVID vaccines was developed to facilitate gene therapy - it permits mRNA to cross the protective cell barriers and trigger the immune response.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Then we have another set of COVID vaccines that are using a viral delivery system. These vaccines use a genetically modified adenovirus that typically doesn’t harm humans which is spiked with a SARS2 COV-P protein. The adenovirus lets the vaccine invade human cells and deliver the protein which triggers the immune response.

What could go wrong?

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Well I hope that they will cause permanent infertility

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Seems like a very worthwhile concern which won’t be addressed in any substantial way other than some subtle quick denial, followed by a lot of fear propeganda why we need this injection. All of us.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hmmm
The real “Children of Men” scenario? No wonder they have been pushing it. Gates has been
sterilizing women in 3rd World countries for a while already

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join