It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Foundationless Foundation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I like the way you think.

A recent ATS thread made me think...
Time seems to exist in a single direction due to entropy (eggs often break, but broken eggs don't generally reassemble themselves....).
But what about at the quantum level, where events seem to occur without direction?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise
It's a mystery .......but why and how will continue the search......missing the point.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

There is time. Time exists.
A little different from what we thought how it is but still it's something.

I can experience it even if I don't use my senses, I still feel it. I perceive time.

edit on 4-12-2020 by Peeple because: thought

edit on 4-12-2020 by Peeple because: spacebar

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
But there is no time.......

Time is the 4th spatial dimension from what I've seen. Can our consciousness transcend the limitations of time? I believe so. But for the most part it is as necessary as the x,y,z access of movement that allows us to change locations in space and time. The passage of time is most embodied by our cosmic clockwork motion of the sun, moon and stars.

"Temple" roughly translating to 'the place where time is kept', will soon be ours to play with again.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What if there is more than one temporal dimension?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leftist

I would suppose so. the 4th dimension is the forward progession of time. the 5th dimension is the potentiality of the future and past going in all sorts of possible time progressions. The 6th dimension is the total encompassment of time and therefor the ability to navigate back and forth through it as if it were a spatial dimension.
edit on 4-12-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Leftist

I would suppose so. the 4th dimension is the forward progession of time. the 5th dimension is the potentiality of the future and past going in all sorts of possible time progressions. The 6th dimension is the total encompassment of time and therefor the ability to navigate back and forth through it as if it were a spatial dimension.

You might like this...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
But there is no time.......

Time is the 4th spatial dimension from what I've seen. Can our consciousness transcend the limitations of time? I believe so. But for the most part it is as necessary as the x,y,z access of movement that allows us to change locations in space and time. The passage of time is most embodied by our cosmic clockwork motion of the sun, moon and stars.

"Temple" roughly translating to 'the place where time is kept', will soon be ours to play with again.

Have you 'seen' the 4th dimension? Or have you read about the 'concept' of time?

No one has seen 'time'.

Look and listen......what is appearing is all there is.

What is appearing is constantly changing........but there is nothing outside of what is (no past no future).

Thought stories make believe there is other than this but the thoughts only ever appear and disappear now.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
Observingness is the foundationless foundation.

Witnessing with no witness.

God is all seeing!

edit on 7-12-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join