It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesotas socializing with people outside of their homes face $1000 fine or 90 days jailtime

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Amazing how anyone with solid credentials not following the big tech or media approved story has trouble getting their word out there forfolks to learn about.
edit on 23-11-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: rnaa

Why? If I get it, I have a 99%+ chance of living through it. In fact, if I get it, there's a really good chance I won't even know it.

Imagine that ... a virus that's so horrible to you that you can get it and get over it without even knowing it ...

You should probably go hide under you bed some more.

Millions of people have 'got over it' - my niece included.

And millions of people will have LIFE LONG complications from it - my niece included.

Covid cause heart damage, lung damage, kidney damage, liver damage, brain damage (not necessarily all at once).

My niece has heart and lung damage, and probably brain damage (they don't know whether her headaches will go away yet).

Trust me, YOU DON"T WANT TO CHANCE THIS DISEASE for yourself or your loved ones.

You need to take this crap seriously for crying out loud.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: rnaa

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: rnaa

You go ahead and pull that dystopia # at home and keep it there, please.

And lay off the Foster's, it's making you a bit big for your britches.

That's another myth you need to resolve. Australians do not drink Foster's.

Can confirm this one, spent 3 months there all up and down the east coast, I dont think i ever saw one person.......a lot of Coopers tho

Correct. Coopers is the best Aussie mass market beer. But Victoria Bitter is still the biggest seller. 'Boutique' beers are taking over though.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join