It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesotas socializing with people outside of their homes face $1000 fine or 90 days jailtime

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This would never be enforced (the 90 days $1000 fine) apart from something egregious, like an angry anti-masker screaming spittle into someone's face. It just gives the order some gravitas. Otherwise people outright ignore it because they are certain there are no consequences.

I live here, it's really not so crazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble , and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Never going to fly.

They have already pissed on every single one of those specific rights, all since March. They have pissed on every single one. It’s already happened.
edit on 20-11-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
We should have done this nation wide along time ago, but a much stricter war-like lockdown with guys in hazmat suits driving around enforcing everyone to stay inside. If we did that for one month, obviously allowing everyone to prepare beforehand, we would be in much better shape instead of being the worst in the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
I mean, I live here, I'm willing to go sit in front of the governors house and wait for Thanksgiving dinner.

I just need to get some other residents with me or a black guy or my turkey portion might get cold while waiting the 90 days out.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: akiros

Thank f*ing God!

It's about time they have some restrictions that actually mean something. People want to wander around endangering me and my family? Lock 'em up and let 'em get the rona together.

It's about time one of these governor's grew a pair.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

The only other person that Ive talked to that see's things this way lives in Canada, and he is thankful there are prison camps being built all over the country to 'save lives'. If this was the true goal, then measures should have and would have been implemented much. MUCH MUCH MUCH earlier, but such is not efficient when you are trying to condition a group of people to follow or like you.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Told ya so.

Authoritarians doing authoritarian things will be authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So as punishment for failing to social distance they are going to make it more difficult for you social distance.

Sure that makes sense.
edit on 20-11-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Thank f*ing God!

It's about time they have some restrictions that actually mean something. People want to wander around endangering me and my family? Lock 'em up and let 'em get the rona together.

Or maybe it would work out better if you and your family just stayed home and stop endangering yourselves.

Than it wouldn't matter what other people do.
edit on 20-11-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I'm just a follower with a mask. Your freedumb burns my soul!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
We should have done this nation wide along time ago, but a much stricter war-like lockdown with guys in hazmat suits driving around enforcing everyone to stay inside. If we did that for one month, obviously allowing everyone to prepare beforehand, we would be in much better shape instead of being the worst in the world.

Totally. You sure one month would do it to get rid of the virus though? I think if they had done your suggestion for 2 months, then we would be virus free now. We could probably even eradicate the flu virus too.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: KansasGirl
I mean, I live here, I'm willing to go sit in front of the governors house and wait for Thanksgiving dinner.

I just need to get some other residents with me or a black guy or my turkey portion might get cold while waiting the 90 days out.

I’m sure Biden could loan you one or two of his black friends. They love Biden, so he says.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Thank f*ing God!

Or maybe it would work out better if you and your family just stayed home and stop endangering yourselves.

Than it wouldn't matter what other people do.

Well, like the mask...they would stay home to protect others, not themselves, so...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'm just a follower with a mask. Your freedumb burns my soul!

When you belittle freedom, you become an authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did I hurt your freedumb-feels?

I'm sorry! I'd give you hug but...ya know...social distancing. Well, you don't believe in that so I'm definitely not hugging you now!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry! I'd give you hug but...ya know...social distancing. Well, you don't believe in that so I'm definitely not hugging you now!

By the Gods, it's always great when keyboard commies prove my point!

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I'm just sick of the 'but my freedumbs1' crowd. If being asked to wear a mask in public is the most tyrannical thing you've faced then you don't understand freedom.

:heart:
edit on 20-11-2020 by links234 because: I broke the code again.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Considering some danish scientist just did a peer reviewed study that said the "protection" of a mask is negligible...

Its a stupid rule, and almost totally unenforceable, so yea good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm just sick of the 'but my freedumbs1' crowd. If being asked to wear a mask in public is the most tyrannical thing you've faced then you don't understand freedom.

:heart:

No.

It's obvious that you don't.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You, sir, have become parody.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join