It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesotas socializing with people outside of their homes face $1000 fine or 90 days jailtime

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well, it's here folks.

Executive order by MN GOVERNOR Tim Walz:

Minnesotas socializing with people outside of their homes face $1000 fine or 90 days jailtime

www.startribune.com...

beta.documentcloud.org...

edit on 20-11-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: akiros

How much longer are people going to put up with this crap?

Get pissed people! It’s only going to get worse if you don’t!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: akiros
Well, it's here folks.

Executive order by MN Mayor Tim Walz:

www.startribune.com...

HAHAHAHA! Praise BLM! Praise Antifa! Praise Biden! Bunch of dummies...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well, it's here folks.

Executive order by MN Mayor Tim Walz:

www.startribune.com...

Tim Walz is the GOVERNOR of Minnesota. An EVIL entity at that. Only 568 out of every 1 million people in Minnesota have (supposedly) died with Covid-19.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

"Supposedly" because CDC Director Redfield told Congress that many deaths are attributed to Covid-19 because the U.S. Government pays extra $$$ per Covid-19 death. If a health official "suspects" the person who died had Covid-19, that's acceptable, says the CDC regulations.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Minnesotas socializing with people outside of their homes face $1000 fine or 90 days jail time

Who's gonna enforce that? What happens when an enforcer gets shot right in the belly?

I mean ... they're just asking for it. Right?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Police better not shoot a black person during this order, the jail will be overwhelmed. On the other hand, maybe they can stop the riots before they happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
well if this is true you will get to see what will happen when it comes to your town .
Non of you gusy are going out even protesting let along challenging police .

link   
a reply to: akiros

Just say you're protesting.
That is just fine.

link   
How will they enforce it, if I make small talk with the cashier, am I getting 90 days?

This is a joke, they didn't even have a punishment when first announced, this is all farts on the wind to them.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

thanks for the correction, sorry, I just woke up.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I was at a protest months and months ago when covid was just beginning to make sure I would stop worrying about my now exgirlfriend that went. I saw what was going on with my own eyes. Media didn't report what was going on then and they arent reporting what is going on now.

Mostly people in their 20's that just wanted a cause; just wanting to be heard. I knew about the bricks, I knew about the funding, but I went anyways because I couldnt stop worrying about her.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
They are bluffing. Mass resistance would be nice but everyone has to start with the man in the mirror. It's a fight of wills.

I'm ok with 3 months of bodybuilding and them having to feed me. Not so much with the fine. There will be not enough beds in no time. The pressure in the pot is rising everywhere. It would be nice to fight against it left and right. Maybe it's coming

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Be interesting as this is gonna be one for the courts. This may be where all those Trump appointees come into play.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble , and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Never going to fly.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This aint Congress. Its a single state. Someone's gotta sue first.

a reply to: JIMC5499

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble , and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Never going to fly.

Those clauses are in the process of being nullified and voided 🚨😈

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This will be only selectively enforced against political opponents and people who voice their opinion about COVID, about the election, about our corporate oligarchy and its fascism in general.
It will be used selectively against Youtube investigative reporters, holistic doctors, Christian pastors, conservative city council leaders, conservative school board members, conservative teachers, small business owners which do not comply, etc., in jurisdictions with judges who are part of the cabal.

Progressive neighbors will use this to "turn in" their conservative neighbors.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
When are the videos of the crying little kids going to start being made? Santa can't come this year, the governer will have him arrested and your parents too.

Remember, go for their feels not their thinks. They think feelings are more important than facts.

edit on 11 20 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join