It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Biden ever right about anything? No vaccine until mid 2021 or later..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It seems that everything that comes out of Biden's mouth has zero reality based on it. Whether it is Dark Winter, no vaccines until mid 2021 or even 2022, Masks would have saved 240k lives, then corrected to 100k plus while we are in the top 10% of countries wearing masks in the first place, all a woman needs is a 12 gauge...lol I like that one...I could go one for a 100s of more... But you all get the point. He has done this for 47 years with the opinion that he will never be fact checked and people will not remember what he said 2 weeks ago much less years ago, so he can say anything he wants at the moment and its all good.

As much as people hate Trump he has basically been spot on with almost everything he has been saying about the virus even early on and what we should be doing.

Well at least we can all thank Joe in Jan for what a great job he has done on day one to get the vaccine out to 100s of millions all from his bunker...damn he is good.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The irony of this post. Y'all never cease to amaze.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, knowing the way it is unfolding, Biden will state that since Trump did not give him access to everything, even though he is not actually president elect yet, that it is trump's fault when he reverses approval of the vaccine when he gets into office. He said he was going to reverse everything Trump did and he means it.

Of course, his crazy followers will follow him over the cliff and say it is all Trump's fault, overriding our medical system.

Then when Biden's "experts" have said it is ok, he will then force everyone to take the vaccine...killing a bunch of people who would not have taken it because they have adverse reactions to vaccines. Of course that will be blamed on Trump too.

Let's see if any of my prediction comes true.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Is Biden ever right about anything?

No.

Considering Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry are both pushing the Great Reset.

Don't expect the wuflu to go away anytime soon.

They have the thing they've wanted for so long in their hands right now.

A tool to burn everything down.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Get ready for the biggest sabotage operation in history.

The vaccine is the target.

There are forces that do not want the vaccine distributed to the general public.

❗😈🚨

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
One thing I love, is seriously, how arrogant is it to say as a bureaucrat that the economy of the entire world needs a "great reset"?
People that have been in government or teaching in the universities have no idea what the economy really is. I mean they do as far as their own property, but everyone else's property seems to be up for grabs. Why do seemingly sane people buy into this nonsense? It's boggled my mind for a long time.

I think at worse case, the US is going to see something like what happened in the Ukraine during Joe Stalin's reign. The people in the red counties fear it, the people in the blue counties can't wait.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
so Your saying trump was WRONG no vax in November nore now nore before he leaves Office .
If i may ask then why does TRUMP WANT CREDIT being there is NO vax ?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

As much as people hate Trump he has basically been spot on with almost everything he has been saying about the virus

Yeah , spot on !

Guess what .... it hasn't gone away.

General availability of the vaccine or any vaccine will not be immediate.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
cant these threads Get any dumber as Trump said he had it all figered out and EVERY ONE would be vaxed Before the begging of the Year no less and Now says he wanst Craedit for a vax YOU now say Is not real ?
You do relsiz Biden is Not even in office yet and Its Been trump running on about vaxes right ?

LI would pity you but far as i can see its what you want .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
these people are deluded .
From start ( Trump will win by land slides ---
The democrat's will be the ones contesting the election and cheating
' Trump will have a vax ready it will be free the military will be doing the work so every one gets it before the ELECTION .
so lest go down just this list .
The democrat's are not the ones challenging the election Trump is . nore did they say they won election night again that was Trump .

the Demarcates are NOt the ones trying to cheat as Trump SUES PA and Calles ON EC to declare HIM winner No recounts NO illegal ballets Just declare him winner no questions asked . In other words CHEAT !

As for a vax well Trump said one would be ready Before the election and NOW SAYS HE WANTS the credit for a vax YOU say IS NOT EVEN real .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is Biden ever right?

Yes, twice:

He did not need our votes:

He said the Dems had “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
he was Right he did Not need Your votes .he won .
as if 73 million trump got were cheats or the 79 soon to be 80 million Biden got are .
this isnt a close election as Trump Trys to Undermine NOT one NOT 2 but 5 states at once .
this is not about dems cheating as PA GA AZ 3 out of FIVE are Republican controlled .

7 million votes more and to really change it trump woudl have needed to show TEN MILLION cheated ballets country wide .

GA Republicans dont like being called cheaters NOR PA NORE AZ .

You wont stop posting stupid threads That i know just like Trump wont stop bringing Frivolous lawsuits that get dismissed over and over .

Anyway It was over a week back but Of course you guys will be crying cheated 10 years from now as for Trump You did us a favor HE cant RUN IN 2024 NO way he wins with the mess he is making now .

His Million person march turned out to be a 10,000 person march he has LOST Republican support he has lost every last sane persons support over his insistent tweeting and NOT A SINLY case taht goes through Republican controlled courts .

Well we will wait after all Trump will still be golfing ( OPPS president until jan 20th .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
what is really funny about these Trump threads it was TRUMP AND THEM WHO pushed TRUMP FOR LIFE and TRUMP 3rd term as If that is in anyway legal .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Get ready for the biggest sabotage operation in history.

The vaccine is the target.

There are forces that do not want the vaccine distributed to the general public.

❗😈🚨

That sounds like the vaccine would be a legit and good thing.

Let's make a rumour that it might not be distributed to make everyone grab their chance as soon as they get to get the life saving vaccine.

It is a conspiracy site after all.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
lol humm good point lol .
well they can try i guess i don't see many people even here wanting to JUMP on the TRUMP VAX train .
Guess you guys dont completly trust him after all .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

CNN says there's "No evidence"... Woops, there it is on tape straight from the horse's mouth...

The guy is suffering from dementia so bad that he does not know he should not say that on video. I worked on an ambulance for 9 years dealing with dementia patients. This is typical that they blurt out inappropriate things.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Guess what .... it hasn't gone away.

General availability of the vaccine or any vaccine will not be immediate.

Lol whatever, what do you mean by immediate? Tomorrow, in a month, 6 months, a year? Trump has said a vaccine will be ready by year end, and it seems two will be and shipped AND being used within 24 hours after shipped.

You all just can't stand the fact Trump was successful in the warp speed program...just can't stand it...lol

Trump was right in how dangerous it is, was right in not shutting down the whole country, was right in not shutting down schools, was right in ventilators will not be an issue, was right on vaccines, so on and so forth.

Biden's team is even saying now...We learned a lot and full shutdowns are not needed and only isolated shutdowns where the virus peaks is needed, BOY!!! That is was 3 to 4 trillion dollar lesson with 40%+ small businesses shut down and not opening back up... Maybe if we followed Trump saying this in the past it would have been a lesson we didn't need...

But when Trump said full shutdowns was a cure worst than the disease he was attacked by all....

edit on 20-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

As much as people hate Trump he has basically been spot on with almost everything he has been saying about the virus even early on and what we should be doing.

Umm, if I remember correctly, wasn't his idea to treat people by injecting them with bleach? I'm no science graduate, but I guess he got that wrong?
edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

what do you mean by immediate? Tomorrow, in a month, 6 months, a year

While the Pfizer vaccine may be available in a few weeks I think it will be a few months before it is widely available , other vaccines have to follow the same process to insure we're not just injecting bleach , a race for a vaccine isn't necessarily a good thing if corners are cut.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jamespond
No, that's just what retards on CNN said. If trump had suggested that eating greens are good for your health, they would report that trump told us to go eat our lawn clippings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join