It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH! Just Stop!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
They said this crap in 1918 too. Wasn't true then either. You all need some fresh air and a hobby.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I say the enitre world bam together and go after China.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The new normal is not going anywhere. Once government gets ahold of something like power or taxes it simply doesn't let go. The tollways are the perfect example. For those who do not know it, the toll booths were supposed to come down when the original construction bonds were paid off. That was supposed to have happened in the 1960's I believe.

Some believe covid is just an excuse to attack small business. Big box stores are open with thousands of people passing through every day but a mom 'n' pop store that gets a few dozen customers is supposedly a threat to humanity. The logic here is more than just stupidity. It seems small businesses are being targeted for elimination.

I was trying to understand what the end game of destroying small business would be. It is possible that small businesses are being systematically run into the ground to make way for new 'government approved' products only available at special licensed dealers. Imagine biden getting close enough to china to start sniffing the kiddies. Next thing you know all beef and poultry sold in the US has to be processed in china. The real fun will happen when military contracts have to be sourced offshore. Imagine the wonderfully low bids we will get from places like china and iran. jo-jo the idiot boy will be on tv bragging about how much money he saved while kamalatoe is laundering loans to india through the now idled small business administration that has nothing better to do.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Can't. I'm required to wear a mask and stay six feet away from your ass at all times.

Not that I'm the least bit surprised anyway.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Obey the authority because it is always right and good and patriotic to obey authority because authority is never wrong nor does authoprity ever have ulterior motives.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Obey the authority because it is always right and good and patriotic to obey authority because authority is never wrong nor does authoprity ever have ulterior motives.

I have it on good authority that you're 100% right.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It's in the water. Atm there is only one water filter that filters it. Sawyer water filters filter.025 microns and the virus is .15

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join