It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Try NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is how stupid THEY think we are

Here is this headline:

And here is this screenshot from google that I took:

Just doing some basic math has this down to about 10 deaths per minute, so, yeah.

Good try TPTB!

I guess they'll have to ban calculators and almanacs in the future if they want to keep going with these dumb schemes.

Fail. SAD

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
One person every 17 seconds = 212 in one hour = 5,088 in one day.
5,088 x 366 = 1,892,208

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah- CNN was on the tvs at the gym today, and the headline across the screen said “Food banks and grocery stores face food shortages as corona virus cases rise” and the video behind it was what looked like footage of a busy farmer’s market on a Saturday morning.

#cking liars, and I’m starting to get pissed at the people who are stupid enough to believe them.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

and I’m starting to get pissed at the people who are stupid enough to believe them.

Over the last half a dozen or so decades humanity has gone through a process of divergent evolution. It seems we are not all the same species anymore.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

and I’m starting to get pissed at the people who are stupid enough to believe them.

Over the last half a dozen or so decades humanity has gone through a process of divergent evolution. It seems we are not all the same species anymore.

It would be nice to be able to pin it on that. Unfortunately, half the US population has become so lazy and so happy to let others think for them that crimes of their heroes can be out in the open snd they will defend them, because their TV and google told them to.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

half the US population has become so lazy and so happy to let others think for them that crimes of their heroes can be out in the open snd they will defend them, because their TV and google told them to.

That is precisely what I mean. And it is a world wide phenomenon.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yeah- CNN was on the tvs at the gym today, and the headline across the screen said “Food banks and grocery stores face food shortages as corona virus cases rise” and the video behind it was what looked like footage of a busy farmer’s market on a Saturday morning.

#cking liars, and I’m starting to get pissed at the people who are stupid enough to believe them.

I've been pissed at people since about May when it became clear this was about destroying freedom and our lives as we know it. It has cost me several relationships including some with people in my own family. I don't understand what has happened to people. I do however believe the food shortages will come, and I do believe that the only way people will get to eat is to comply with vaccines, ways of thinking and much more. I blame those who have fallen for this for the literal end of our world, the world that we have known. And I don't see a way to reconcile that.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's the excess deaths that you should look at. Unless you expect them to report any death or count them as covid death?
edit on 19-11-2020 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
It's the excess deaths that you should look at. Unless you expect them to report any death or count them as covid death?

Every time I ask for death statistics to be shown alongside positive case statistics I get screeched at. I don't expect anything anymore. Except that people in general are idiots.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It’s Idiocracy, mankind is dumbing down. a reply to: myselfaswell

edit on 20-11-2020 by 2ndSEED because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: KiwiNite

Every time I ask for death statistics to be shown alongside positive case statistics I get screeched at. I don't expect anything anymore. Except that people in general are idiots.

You can get that at the worldometers website. I recommend clicking the 7-day moving average box.

Granted, the numbers are still a mess in terms of accuracy and precision, but what you're looking for is technically there.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Unless they change what they are recording or reporting... which has happened twice, as where we stand.

Moving goal posts are a sign of an authority that doesn’t know what to actually do about the situation and enact “feel good” proclamations like the rest of the lemmings running for the cliff.

Sad, really. To have a brain and and a heart and realizing that you really don’t think that there is anything in Kansas to return to!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I get that, but when I ask that questions in other groups it more of a rhetorical. It's my way of saying why don't we put the death statistics next to the positive cases statistics and compare the two.

new topics

top topics

join