It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden: “How I Learned To Love The New World Order” 1992 Wall Street Journal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Interesting! I have had experiences since birth. Comprehending those experiences at age 4/5 was challenging - to say the least. I have always been outside the “circle” - - meant to walk my own path — lonely as it is sometimes.

I will not use the term New World Order - - but, I am compelled to unite the planet. From a higher source — you might say (even though I’m atheist). Which would mean — intelligences beyond what we know. This discussion needs its own thread.

So, then there is the PNAC (Project for the New American Century). That one is from a Right Wing think tank.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Michielli

Meanwhile, if you are interested.

My first UFO experience
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and my third

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll check it out 4sure. Thank you for the links. I'm finishing a coffee break and tuned in to troll some tolls while the trolls troll and we all troll together.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Currently, I speculate that any change, any development towards a truly utopian future will need to come about intrinsically. That is it will have to be a shift that is not really visible to the marketplace for if it were it would surely be picked up and exploited for profit.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Currently, I speculate that any change, any development towards a truly utopian future will need to come about intrinsically. That is it will have to be a shift that is not really visible to the marketplace for if it were it would surely be picked up and exploited for profit.

Yes! It has to come from people’s consciousness.

Beside that — I don’t believe corporations want isolationism.

Trump “feeds” his Flag Waving Patriot Base with isolationism - - while he’s making business deals in other countries for his own profit.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

For sure, corporations are not isolationist. They want world wide markets, it's pretty simple. It's not our government so much or others, rather it is the octopus of corporate power around the globe. Remember in the origional "Rollerball". How the whole world was run by corporations? There were still countries to pin a title name for a team on but really it was the corporations that controlled those countries.

It still amazes me how Trump is such a small time corporate type with visions of bigger corporate pull around the world and his consumer base just can't see it for what it really is.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hey there I was thinking about you and wanted to dip in for a quick film(s) recommendation.

Speaking to the corporate thing there is Branded from 2012

IMDB branded

On the mystical kooky philisophical side these two:

The Nines

IMDB the Nines

Synecdoche, New York

IMDB Synecdoche, New York

If you haven't seen these I highly recommend them. If you have, they make great conversation. Cheers. I am off to play some Forza eracing with my little boy. I just came by to give you these recs. Have an inspiring saturday night.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Let's have some context.

The West had just won the Cold War. The Soviets had not just backed down but fragmented into a hundred little pieces which were being transformed by Chicago economists.

Economic liberalism, the free market, was all. From Friedman, Reagan and Thatcher, through liberals like Timothy Garton Ash, all the way down to enthusiastic junior high economics students, free marketeers celebrated the triumph of capitalism.

Francis Fukuyama published "The End of History". No more proxy wars. No more huge spending on the military distorting the market. Even the Chinese government was sitting down and getting advice from Milton Friedman. This was a new phase in the human story, driven by the invisible hand of the market.

And, Friedrich Hayek told us, the free market guarantees freedom.

US led globalisation, led by Reagan in the 1980s, accelerated. Trade deals, tariff reform, all designed to help capital flow between markets with new transnational authorities to keep a light hand on the tiller.

A few people got overexcited and talked of supranational governments. They were a very small minority.

Another minority were the far left, who were the only ones raising a warning flag and questioning this economic New World Order. They saw how it could lead to totalitarianism. They saw how it could increase inequality.

The rest of us saw a decade of unbelievable economic growth and prosperity.

Spin it into some machiavellian masterplan if you like. Fact is, they were celebrating the very economic momentum that conservatives believe in today.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Usurper Biden's senility and crookedness aside, the guy is a traitor, period. How will it look to see a sitting POTUS and VP both hauled out of the Whitehouse in handcuffs so soon after being sworn in? Utopia, more like YOU DOPEY.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join