It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden: “How I Learned To Love The New World Order” 1992 Wall Street Journal

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is a link to a Wall Street Journal article from 1992. It was hard to find but this link gives you both a facsimile of the original article as well as the text of the article for easier reading. I don't know anything about newspunch.com, never been there before, but they have the article so that's why I linked from them. The article is legit.

I thought it was worth a look to hearken back to those times when the New World Order phrase came into vogue among certain politicians. I thought some of you might like to see the beginnings of Joe's public endorsement of globalism.

Link: How I Learned To Love The New World Order by Joe Biden

After all we had this from David Rockefeller in 1991:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.

It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.

But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.

The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.” David Rockefeller – 1991

Then in 1994 we have this, also from David Rockefeller:

“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” (David Rockefeller, Statement to the United Nations Business Council, September 23, 1994.)

I know this is nothing new for all you long time researchers of the subject. I thought for the younger less experienced researchers this revisit to the past is particularly prescient considering our current state of affairs...now heralded as the Great Reset. I am not trying to prove anything, just maybe open a discussion and add similar materials as relates to today's politicians like Joe Biden and their past connection to this narrative.

What Say Ye?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

I think if we can dig up sh!t a comedian said 10 years ago and cancel his public life then we should be doing the same for politicians.

Somehow though, they seem immune to this treatment.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Only Democrats/Liberals are immune to this stuff.

They can dress up in blackface, have any manner of racist jungle super predator quotes, rape accusations and the media and their followers just ignore it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

I think if we can dig up sh!t a comedian said 10 years ago and cancel his public life then we should be doing the same for politicians.

Somehow though, they seem immune to this treatment.

That is awefully interesting. People will get canceled for the smallest thing. Yet, biden and trump have troubling pasts. I mean trump said, "grab um by the pussy" and became president. Comedians have gotten canceled for less.

Although i think cancel culture is turning around now.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

"grab um by the pussy"

The media made a HUMONGOUS deal outta that... somehow Trump survived it.

They also made a HUGE deal out of Hillarys "deplorables" comment... I think we can say that she didn't survive it.

What this tells me, is that Politicians or would-be Politicians have WAAAAY more sway than celebrities. And by celebs I mean actors/actresses/comedians. It's the studios that have all the power.

For example... WB just told golden boy Johnny Depp to sod off the latest Fantastic Beasts project, but they are keeping Amber Heard for Aquaman.

Thread drift... back to the point...

Biden has said and done plenty of things that may or may not be in the best interest of the public. If the kids tearing down all these statues delved into Bidens history as much as the statues they want removed, they might redirect their angst towards figures who literally aren't set in stone.

If you've been a politician for 47 years, some 18 year old voter with the feelz doesn't have a clue what you've been up to for longer than you've been alive. No wonder they want the young vote.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This should, by all rights, be massive, toxic, nuclear for everything Biden. People being what they are, though, brain dead sheep won't care.

Sad. Really, really sad. I'm going to spread it around, anyway. At least they won't say you and I did try.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Globalization? How does this trend through history.

Wandering tribes that moved with the changes in weather and following game animals.
Wandering tribes that encountered other wandering tribes or situated tribes either fought for resources or joined together to make bigger tribes.

Tribes became towns which became cities which became city states.
City states grew and became nations and nations empires.

Areas filled and continents filled. Skip to the sixteenth century.

European empires sailed the oceans filling the western hemisphere with their decendents. Empires grew, some continuing to grow while others waned.

Today the world is full. We have almost instant travel from one corner to the next. We have a world wide economic system of trade partnerships.

We have information from around the world instantly available to us. Cultures are blending, races are blending, social fabrics are meshing, all like used to happen way back when, just on a world scale instead of smaller pockets as it used to be.

One world? You bettcha. Like it or not, that's history.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You will say anything to defend Biden, won’t you? You’ll even pull a 6+ paragraph rambling lecture on wandering tribes out of your ass to defend Biden. Why are you such an apologist for the guy?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I was hoping this thread would be more of a contribute similar NWO statements by politicians and pundits and discuss them and how they fit together along the way.

I wasn't attacking Biden per se, he wrote the article not me, so really wasn't looking to so much attack as to go back and look at these statements and pieces of the puzzle, relationships, etc. and talk about how they fit together, maybe find a new connection here and there...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Globalization? How does this trend through history.

Wandering tribes that moved with the changes in weather and following game animals.
Wandering tribes that encountered other wandering tribes or situated tribes either fought for resources or joined together to make bigger tribes.

Tribes became towns which became cities which became city states.
City states grew and became nations and nations empires.

Areas filled and continents filled. Skip to the sixteenth century.

European empires sailed the oceans filling the western hemisphere with their decendents. Empires grew, some continuing to grow while others waned.

Today the world is full. We have almost instant travel from one corner to the next. We have a world wide economic system of trade partnerships.

We have information from around the world instantly available to us. Cultures are blending, races are blending, social fabrics are meshing, all like used to happen way back when, just on a world scale instead of smaller pockets as it used to be.

One world? You bettcha. Like it or not, that's history.

I was speaking more to the people like David Rockefeller who call us "useless eaters" or "deplorables" and then organize to put us on a list and ruin our live for our beliefs. Or like Stalin, "The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do."

Thanks for the explanation but you didn't real contribute or speak to anything. The motivation of these particular kind of organized people I am talking about have nothing to do with the "normal" course of thing.

But yeah, thanks for the history lesson, very obvious to me now how this all came about.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You seem to have Biden on the brain kiddo. Did I mention Biden? Not at all. What I offered was a simple, though maybe to simple for an intellect such as yourself, observation on the history of human expansion. What appeared to you as wandering was likely your inability to view anything beyond your seriously limited perceptions.

Adios.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Well why didn't you say so?!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well why didn't you say so?!

Nice! and thank you. There are several presidential quotes like JFK's, I'll go find them for comparison. I think there was a Hoover, Wilson, a couple more, I can't remember. I'll go look.

Kennedy should have kept quite about splintering the CIA. That took him a long way toward the bullet in the head.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I appreciate your politeness Michielli. I"m not blind to the efforts of any of these Machiavellian wannabe world leaders as they all seem to me, as I am pretty sure they are to you, despots in line for power.

For me, it's not the reality of our slowly developing globalization as it is that I find such a push against it. Our real problem is not that globalization is being pushed, because it is happening in any event, rather it has been our inability to bring forth leaders who will organize it for the betterment of all of us.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I appreciate your politeness Michielli. I"m not blind to the efforts of any of these Machiavellian wannabe world leaders as they all seem to me, as I am pretty sure they are to you, despots in line for power.

For me, it's not the reality of our slowly developing globalization as it is that I find such a push against it. Our real problem is not that globalization is being pushed, because it is happening in any event, rather it has been our inability to bring forth leaders who will organize it for the betterment of all of us.

We can infer pretty solidly that the Rockefellers and Rothschilds of the world, in private Bliderberg meetings, have spent the better part of the last 70 years and probably much much longer, but let's say since 1954 at the inception of Bilderberg. They have been planning in secret this great new solution for us and then wait for the right crisis to come along that would be big enough to institute world wide communism for the useless eaters. All their own words. They are elitist.

I can see that some people think globalism is a good idea and that somehow it will eliminate greed and ego and tyranny etc. in our leadership. I see the same kind of projection in people that want to normalize things like pedophilia by using terms like MAP (minor attracted person). When someone says they are a pedophile but they have trained themselves to not act on their impulses I can tell you I won't say okay, sounds like you have it under control, here's my child. Ya'll have fun now...

So when I read these comments by people like David Rockefeller and then look at today's representation of the movement, The Great Reset, ole Klauss really makes it sound like he's gonna butter my bread for me and tuck me in at night and we're all going to sleep tight....together....like 50 people to a bunkhaus. It looks like BS to me, Biden looks like BS to me and I have been watching for a long time. From what I have seen in Dem run cities like San Fran, Portland, we all know the list and I've seen most of them first hand, it is a tragedy how these cities have been run into the ground. Last time I went to San Fran I decided I would never go again.

For me I have decided that global communism is not something I am willing to submit to. One of my grandfathers survived Omaha beach and Korea. My other grandfather died from radiation poisoning as he fired the world's first atomic cannon, Atomic Annie in Nevada (the gun now rests at Ft. Sill in Ok). I believe they fought for the liberty I enjoy and you enjoy. America is not going to be hijacked by communists.

There is an army of Patriots in the country. The real ones are quietly preparing. You have not seen them just yet but something tells me you will see them soon, in astonishing numbers and strength, America will not turn communist, globalist, whatever you want to call it. The fact that this is being ignored by so much of the media and people with their heads in the sand, tells me something is fishy.

The idea you put forth that somehow the next and only obvious step in human evolution, Globalism, is a foregone conclusion is a bit limited in scope. There are a great many more possibilities for how this plays out.
edit on 11 19 2020 by Michielli because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

We agree. The natural progression is globalization (not the NWO conspiracy).

The problem is doing it right.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Put me on the list....

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It'll be great...only a couple generations will be miserable malcontents. But...

Once we cancel history and write a new one...it will be all the people know and they'll quiet down and accept what we decide for them. Love it!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Globalization is already a failed concept.

Joe Biden is an afterthought in most peoples minds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join