It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we give the vaccine to a potential terrorist or paedophile?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
One question:

Should we give the vaccine to potential terrorists or potential paedophiles??

I mean, if this vaccine is the real deal and does really save people from dying... and potential terrorists/paedophiles are lining up to have the jab... should we give it to them???

Because the next day or week or month or year down the line... they could go do a terrorist act or commit a sexual act on a child.

Seriously... we don't know who we will be saving.

Now there's a dilema.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Those are the only people who should be taking the vaccine.

I ain’t taking that crap.

link   
Potential??? Who will be the one determining what young people will become pray tell?
Scary dude. Scary. And not a 'dilemma'.

link   
How do we know they are potential terrorists or paedophiles?

If they are either, they should be in prison or dead.

I would imagine inmates will eventually receive the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Potential Terrorist?
Thinking about committing a crime isn't illegal......yet.

Convicted terrorists and every single paedophile, serial killer, rapist etc?
I'd inject them with the coronavirus!

edit on 19/11/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In order to keep them from getting covid and possibly passing it onto somebody else that isn't a piece of crap? Yes, for only that reason.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I see the thought police have showed up to play God

Maby next well base it on religion I for one think no Muslim should be allowed to have a vaccine made in the usa

Than definitaly race black people first asians last whites cant have it unless there in a interracial marriage

Its fun playing God untell you get crucified

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
One question:

I mean, if this vaccine is the real deal and does really save people from dying... and potential terrorists/paedophiles are lining up to have the jab... should we give it to them???

Because the next day or week or month or year down the line... they could go do a terrorist act or commit a sexual act on a child.

Now there's a dilema.

What ? I mean seriously What ?

What is this 'Minority Report' and are you Tom Cruise , what do you mean Potential Terrorist or Potential Pedophile . I have no idea how you arrived at this thought and then decided to post it on ATS .

First off everyone has the Potential to be anything even a pedophile .

But you do raise an Idea perhaps we should test the Vacc on prisoners' . ?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Potential??? Who will be the one determining what young people will become pray tell?

Its just a question.

If there was any chance we could see into the future of said person... we could then not give them the vaccine!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The people who should be banned from the vaccine are those who wrote on Twitter or Facebook or any social media that they would not take any COVID vaccine developed under President Trump or while Trump was President. They should be completely banned from taking the vaccine until next fall when every single person who did want to take it in the US takes it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

How do we know they are potential terrorists or paedophiles?

They vote Democrat?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
no we should elect the terrorists and help normalize the pedophile thing.

Just kidding.

I have no place in my heart for terrorists and pedophiles, no understanding, no mercy no quarter.

I think we should put Steve Bannon in charge of cleaning that up. You know I think historically there was very little if any crime in Wallachia when Vlad the Impaler was running things. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Its just a question.

If there was any chance we could see into the future of said person... we could then not give them the vaccine!

No offence intended, but maybe you should have kept the question more rhetorical?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

One question:

Now there's a dilema.

They have a vaccine against terrorism or pedophilism as well?

Of course you should give them "the vaccine". It would make them easier to track with the tracking chips in there.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
The people who should be banned from the vaccine are those who wrote on Twitter or Facebook or any social media t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶C̶O̶V̶I̶D̶ ̶v̶a̶c̶c̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶P̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶a̶c̶c̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶f̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶U̶S̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶

Fixed that for you

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Convicted? Or accused ped? Ah-ha! Think about that...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

How would you go about?
Because it insinuates false accusations.
You could potentially shut everybody out because of that.
When is someone a potential terrorist or pedophile?
That must be from hear say.
And that ain't true.
You'd better stick to convicted criminals instead of just accusing random people based on what you have heard.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

It would be very difficult to decide... I do give you that.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Its just a question.

No offence intended, but maybe you should have kept the question more rhetorical?

Funny guy!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Amongst other issues, how exactly would you propose to identify members of either category?
You are inviting the kind of lynch law which is only too prone to judge on the basis of "he looks like one".

new topics

top topics

join