It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The crazy conspiracy of Hi5 Studios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So I heard you guys were looking for fresh conspiracy topics? Well here's a really crazy one which ties together many different conspiracy theories, dare I say it's a mega-conspiracy. It first stumbled down this rabbit hole about 2 months ago when late one night I was watching a ghost compilation video and it included a segment (15:43 mark) about Hi5 Studios, a social media company with several popular YouTube channels.

In early 2018 this company moved into a new office building which supposedly had a history of being haunted and they managed to capture some fairly strange things on camera. One of the Hi5 employees freaks out after seeing a shadow person so they set up a device which projects laser lines onto the wall where she saw the shadow. They capture something closing a door, then moving through the laser lines, then closing another door.

It interested me enough to start following Matthias (the owner of Hi5 Studios) and over the last two months he has uploaded content so crazy I almost forgot about the paranormal activity. Around 7 months ago they found a bunch of hidden keys inside a wall, then around 2 months ago they discovered that one of the keys opens an abandoned car in their parking lot, which they were able to buy after no one claimed it.

A couple of weeks after finding the car they they decided to do a 2nd overnight stay in the office hoping to capture more paranormal activity. For a while it seems like nothing is going to happen, then one of the windows inside the office spontaneously shatters, but all of them are together and not even close to it. It makes a loud cracking noise which instantly catches their attention and stops their conversation.

After some research they discover tempered glass can break due to temperature differences, and people had complained for a long time about the bad air conditioning in that room causing it to be so hot. So a few weeks later Matthias tries to see what the problem is and he finds a safe hidden in the ceiling, sitting on top of the air vents. It's the type of safe which requires a fingerprint, code, and key in order to open.

Unable to open the safe, Matthias decides to briefly look through the abandoned car and they find what seems to be instructions for using the exact same safe they found, along with hand written text which appears to be a username and password. The username is Syphus590 and that creates another connection between the car and the safe because the word syphus was also found scratched onto the safe.

Not long after finding the safe a shady looking figure unsuccessfully tries to break into Hi5 Studios. The suspect tries to use an electronic "key fob" to access the door but is denied entry by the system. It's quite apparent at this point that Syphus was watching their videos and was trying to recover whatever he had hidden in the safe. Most people were expecting the safe to hold a gun since that was the main purpose of that model safe.

Then they upload another video where the safe gets accidentally dropped and it starts leaking a clear liquid substance which spontaneously catches fire. Matthias claims the previous occupants of the building had lab equipment in every room, they were doing some sort of research which could explain where the chemical came from. A lot of people suspect Syphus could be a former employee who worked in those labs and created the chemical.

After placing the safe into a plastic container they came back the next morning to find it had eaten a hole right through the 2nd level floor so you could see down to the first level. I'm certainly not convinced this is all real, but I don't think they would damage the building that much just for a video. I also don't feel like they are acting fake or following a script, if it is a hoax not many people must know about it.

A couple of weeks later the shady figure returns but this time he has a working key fob which gives him executive access to the building and prevents the alarms going off. The surveillance footage shows the burglar finds the safe and doesn't take anything else. He screams wildly after locating the safe, presumably because one of the vials inside was shattered, but some people think he was screaming in pain after injecting the liquid.

They think he may have injected himself with a tool he left behind because it looks a bit like a needle. However I highly doubt a person could survive injecting a substance so corrosive and I also don't think anyone would use a needle which was so large. It seems to me more like a tool for sucking up liquid, maybe to transfer the substance to another container. Anyone know what it would normally be used for?

You can also see there is a symbol on the shattered vial and also on the tool. It appears to be a logo consisting of a bunch of entwined snakes. It looks familiar to me but the closest match I could find was the Razer logo. After checking the key fob software they find it was an old key with the username syphus590, and was added to the system before they moved into the building, even though they had removed the old keys.

After they manage to get ownership of the car they give it a more thorough search and find a lock-picking set, night vision binoculars, a police radio scanner, a blueprint of the Hi5 Studios building with a circle drawn exactly where the safe containing the acid was found in the ceiling, along with hand written notes about daily routines which seem to match Hi5 employees, and other weird conspiracy-related documents.

They also find some sort of instruction manual for the car and notice one of the back seat diagrams has been marked with an X. The most bizarre document however is a page which talks about "psycho-electronic weapon effects" and how they impact humans. Some of the effects include hearing voices, forced visions, and intense pain. It also describes how remote hypnosis can be done from vans, helicopters, or even cell towers.

A few days layer they find the car has been trashed and "strike 1" has been spray-painted on the side. But they still decide to cut into the seat because they can feel something hard inside of it, and they find a diary which has a fingerprint lock. After breaking the diary open the pages appear blank and that's where the series is now. They suspect some sort of invisible ink was used so I'm guessing they will test that theory next.

Why would someone trash the car but not take the diary though? There's a lot of unanswered questions with this series and it's all a bit too coincidental. Whether it's real or not it's still very entertaining. If it is real I just wonder how the paranormal activity may tie into everything else. Was it really paranormal activity or maybe something else? I'm hoping ATS will either help solve some of these questions or prove it's all fake.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

These guys are masters of narrative when it comes to content release.

Is any of it real? I personally don't think so, but the story they're creating is engaging and follows a lot of the same pathways that a mystery novel would take.

It's a money maker, and a lot of fun to watch.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

That's the main thing which makes me think it's fake, this series has clearly boosted their subscriber count, and this is what they do as a company. But still I find it hard to believe they would do some of this stuff just for views. All of them adamantly claim it's not fake and I don't get the sense they are lying but who knows. It is possible some whack job conspiracy theorist was really stalking them and trying to get his safe full of expensive drugs.
edit on 19/11/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

In my eyes, it would be crazier that it was actually happening and no lawsuits had been filed, no police reports.

It's not hurting anyone, so why not do it for the views.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It looks kind of entertaining and I suppose he found an interesting topic for his channel...but I mean come on, it's pretty obviously just for entertainment.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

That's the main thing which makes me think it's fake, this series has clearly boosted their subscriber count, and this is what they do as a company. But still I find it hard to believe they would do some of this stuff just for views. All of them adamantly claim it's not fake and I don't get the sense they are lying but who knows. It is possible some whack job conspiracy theorist was really stalking them and trying to get his safe full of expensive drugs.

It is just reality (fake) TV done on youtube...

May check it out.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

They claim to have contacted the police but got no response. The police would probably think it sounds just as crazy as we do so I can understand why they wouldn't take it seriously. I do kind of doubt the police wouldn't respond to a burglary, but then again they probably had a lot of other issues to deal with over the last few months.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A social media company with several popular YouTube channels?

Hmm, nice publicity and plenty of hits with a real cool story.

Tune in next week for the next episode?

They say they contacted the Police but got no response? That’s a whole other conspiracy in the making, I’m sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

It looks kind of entertaining and I suppose he found an interesting topic for his channel...but I mean come on, it's pretty obviously just for entertainment.

I used to watch this show called Mountain Monsters. I got turned on to it because I was home sick with Covid-17 a few years ago and it just happen to come on while I was vegging out on the couch. The premise is a bunch of rednecks in Appalachia are hunting bigfoots and other cryptoids...

To be honest, at first I thought it was real. Real in the sense that these were actual people interested in finding cryptoids. The show was done in a way to make it seem authentic but it is nothing but actors and scripted. Eventually, the story lines and monsters got so absurd it was obviously totally fake. Still enjoy watching though.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

What tells me it’s fabricated is all of the coincidences. They found a car key- oh! They found an “abandoned” car to which is belongs! H ty yes found a safe in the ceiling? Oh! They found a manual in the car that goes to the safe! Etc. They are way too lucky.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah it's a bit too coincidental but it could make some sense if all the items they found are owned by the same person. If a previous employee hid the safe and keys in the building he may have returned later on and surveilled the building to plan the best way to break in and recover the items. The first key they found was like 2 years ago and they didn't find anything else until about 7 months ago when they found more keys in a wall. They had those keys for several more months before they realized one of the keys matches an abandoned car. The way they found the abandoned car actually seems more believable to me than most of the other things that happen.

top topics

join