It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Warp Speed Covid-19 Vaccinations begin in January and who is Maj. Gen. Gustave F. Perna

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So, just ask yourself why?

Fauci and Biden team steer clear of each other — for now

And another why?

US MILITARY GENERAL SAYS ALL AMERICANS ARE GOING TO GET VACCINATED!!

Ah yes so does anyone see it coming. You are aware that the USA is already manufacturing Covid-19 vaccine. Right? It will be distributed in January 2021 and must be given in two doses; 21 days apart. Oh, the Covid-19 vaccine must also be stored or kept at MINUS 80 DEGREES BELOW ZERO. So at what temperature will they inject it into us and what will be the ramifications? Freeze our arm off? Thermal shock us to whatever? Do you realize that only 40% of all USA nurses have agreed to get the Covid-19 vaccine. What? You want links and proof? Well, in my position its best to discover the world on your own. So here fellow ATS member, just type in some keywords that are contained in this thread and discover the world that awaits you out there. Then you shall know thy truth.

Read on :

The COVID-19 vaccine challenge you might not have known about

What I am concerned about is the US Army General; Maj. Gen. Gustave F. Perna, USA,who is in charge of operation Warp Speed. Hes a four star who specializes in Logistics. Hes not a medical doctor. So he dictates that all must be vaccinated?

Why?

Is Maj. Gen. Gustave F. Perna an alien from space? I simply ask this as HE HAS NO PLACE OF BIRTH NOR NO MENTION OF HIS PARENTS. Look it up. Was he born in a CIA laboratory?

Hes just like California's 9th Circuit Court Richard Gus Seeborg who was born in Germany. His parents are unknown nor was anything ever written about his childhood over there in Germany. This is quite strange from my eyes in that both do not mention whom there parents are. Were they adopted? So what speak your peace boys as we have a right to know.

The bottom line is that I want to believe in these guys. But I don't. I look at both as something that doesn't add up in life. Meaning, these guys are handing down orders that control the fate of millions of people yet there story in life is hidden, untold nor transparent.

Not the kind of person I want to march in front of. Nor behind.

edit on 19-11-2020 by Waterglass because: removed

edit on 19-11-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 19-11-2020 by Waterglass because: added lonk

edit on 19-11-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The vaccines are frozen and then thawed in a fridge before it is injected into you.

They have to freeze it to keep it at optimum stability, as it will start to deteriorate and become less effective the longer it is below -80, colder than Antarctica in winter. Transportation will be a big problem, but no doubt will be overcome.

The vaccine that has been developed by Moderna needs to be stored at -20, which is more like a regular freezer, before being thawed in a fridge.

Whether I would feel comfortable taking a vaccine at this stage, I’m not so sure.
edit on 19/11/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
His Father was Gustave Frank Perna Sr born 03. feb 1925 West New York, Hudson County, NJ, United States ( there is Genealogy tree in Geni easy to find) . There is no mention who was his spouse tho.
Perna is estonian name.

Gen.Gustave F.Perna
edit on 19-11-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Some nobody taking a video out of context isn't going to make me believe that my military family members would do this.

Do you have military family? Friends?

You really think the united states military is going to force vaccinate their own family and friends. Or that they would let the soldier/brother next to them do that?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Thank you as you made me feel better.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I already seen one member of ATS who's part of the military who voluntarily signed up to undergo covid vaccine trials because they felt like they needed to to serve their country.

They won't be injecting their families, they'll send them to other parts of America and tell them to go serve their country. It's for the good of all the american people.

And they'll go serve, just like they've been trained to.
edit on 19/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yes I do and yes I participated in black projects so I know somewhat how the fed works along with military, to a point as everything is compartmentalized so no one ever really knows.

1. I could not believe that said person in video said what he said about vaccinations. So I looked into it.

2. HE DID SAY THAT!

3. I checked him out and yes its him, in the video.

4. Sorry guy but I am concerned about what the General did say and how he said it. Also, how about forwarding his parents names and where he was born. Cant find it? Nor can I.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
In the day and age where everyone is wearing a mask and we cannot see any lip syncing, how can we be sure the audio is original?
Is there another uninterrupted source?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Got a similar thread at Project Warp Speed.

The flags in the back ground are telling of what side this general is on, the globalist with a UN / China theme. I can some what understand the the rest of the world having issues with policy of perpetual war. Trump has been doing good finding a more reasonable balance between nations. Obama let it go wild, Biden will do the same.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I already seen one member of ATS who's part of the military who voluntarily signed up to undergo covid vaccine trials because they felt like they needed to to serve their country.

Injecting themselves . Not forcing it on someone else.

They won't be injecting their families, they'll send them to other parts of America and tell them to go serve their country. It's for the good of all the american people. And they'll go serve, just like they've been trained to.

My 4 family members that are currently serving have all told me that the military would never ask them to do this and if it did they would refuse.
The united states military is not full of empty headed people who follow every order without question.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Your full of fear. Not thinking clearly.

new topics

top topics

join