It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Warp Speed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Covid-19 , warp speed, Davos , World Economic Forum, the great reset are all the same game ?

The Great Reset abolishes the US Constitution & English Bill of Rights

It do look like covid-19 was greated for their plans....and this is why common sense or real science is not listened....they dont want to handle the " pandemic" as should, because they need it for their great reset etc.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
COVID-19 Vaccination Program Interim Playbook for Jurisdiction Operations

By Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, October 29, 2020

Defense Dept, HHS brief media on covid vaccine distribution, Operation Warp Speed

Talks about some of the preparations, treatments that are being used and progress of the vaccination trials. Includes some Q & A with some press. The flags are the same as in the first video of this thread, includes a USA flag as well this time. The Blue and Yellow flag is for Health and Human Services. The red flag with white stars looks to be some military flag?

There has been an easing by the general for a 24 hour mass vaccination. Each batch of cold storage will last for about 20 days, take out the vials you need for that day. There will be work and education to help promote the public getting vaccinated, does not appear to be forced. There is a computer package supplied to help with the tracking and distribution.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It does appear that some have taken advantage of the Covid, even looks planned with Event 201. A campaign of misinformation, fear and panic to collapse civilization maybe? As for all the great reset, I am trying to stay out of it. Sounds like a self fulling prophecy of doom from here. Got some cash on hand and food in the cupboard in case the banks go on the blink for a bit. Hopefully wont be for long if it does. Last time they got a rattle in 2008 there was still a few grand still accessible until it was sorted.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Vaccine for Covid! Great news or not so fast?

As we edge closer to a vaccine, there's a lot of excitement. Of course there is, who doesn't want this era to close so we can get back to our other lives? But it's still early, and while excitement is afoot, some caution is warranted. Also, in this episode, the UK has (finally!) decided to distribute vitamin D to its most vulnerable populations. At last!

Why wasn't this done sooner and why not in more places? Those are very good questions. Finally - what would I do if I caught Covid? I'd use teh EVMS protocol. I cover that and it's linked below.

EVMS Protocal

Peak Prosperity has done a great job keeping up with the Covid science in a well reasoned way.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Operation Warp Speed — A Technocratic Chess Piece?

Links to a 1 hour 24 min interview and article between Dr. Joseph Mercola and Whitney Webb.

Most recently, a volunteer physician in the Brazilian arm of AstraZeneca’s trial died from receiving the placebo, which was not sterile saline but the meningitis vaccine.

This is a really bad trend that has occurred within vaccination science to mask to real impacts of a new vaccinations. Instead of the new vaccination getting measured against a true placebo for its overall effect, it is compared to another vaccination or vaccination antigens for a relative comparison of the study group.

What's also interesting is we know that Operation Warp Speed currently has about six vaccine candidates. And we know now that they plan to use them all, and that they plan to allocate a specific vaccine to specific populations — what they identify in their official guidance as critical populations

In short, rather than doing long-term safety studies on both animals and humans beforehand, what’s being put into place is a “safety study” after the fact, where vaccine recipients are monitored for side effects. Unfortunately, Warp Speed, being shrouded in secrecy, has not released details about what biological parameters would actually be monitored and surveilled.

Webb also points out that rather than being contracts between government and the vaccine companies, the vaccine contracts have been funneled via a third party. Why? One potential reason is because this exempts them from Freedom of Information Act requests. It also exempts vaccines made under those contracts from many federal regulations, including federal safety regulations.

Now, the COVID-19 pandemic, despite the fact that it hasn’t resulted in an excess number of deaths above the historical norm for any given year, appears to be used as yet another excuse for the implementation of more tyrannical controls. It appears that what they’re doing is laying down the infrastructure for a totalitarian control system set to be deployed later.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
EXPLOSIVE! Steve Quayle, Gary Heavin, Mike Adams: DECEMBER DEADLY SURPRISE & COVID 2.0

Links to 1.5 hour video on Brighteon. At 24:20, Gary Heavin talks about how the nano bots in the vaccination are designed to interact with the 60GHz frequency, same as 5G. I don't know, with all the science and secrets wrapped up in Warp Speed I would not be surprised to find some research going on in this area.

Gary also recommends using Ivermectin for treatments of Covid. There is a coordinated plan to suppress treatments to help push for vaccinations. Lot of other discussion around the depopulation agenda and political situation.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Operation Warp Speed Small Ancillary Kit Description Overhead Shot on Nov. 19th, 2020.

Goes through a few things that will be in the kit with the vaccinations: Face Shield, mask, 2 needle sizes, alcohol swab and a card for when to come back for the next shot in 21 or 28 days.

It is not very comforting when the final words in the video are "Good luck on your vaccination". I'm not getting the vaccination because..I dun wanna.

That used to be enough of a reason in the free world. Let's see how it holds up in this 1984 like rendition.

Thanks,
blend57

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

I'm not getting the vaccination because..I dun wanna.

I agree. When the same groups that are pushing vaccinations are also the same group suppressing treatments, I don't trust they are working in our best interest, just some lab rats to them.

It will take a while to get approved and gear up production. The at risk populations like the sick, elderly and health care workers look to be the first target audience of the program. It will be tough in some places to avoid the vaccination with just how much media promotion and cultural acceptance there is. Others that are more informed of the risks will be more open about personal choice on the matter.

The current Australian Prime Minister helped pass the 'no jab, no pay' legislation for child care and family benefits. He is also fine with ignoring treatments like HCQ and Ivermectin as well. Talking to some government representatives about this is troubling. They proclaim vaccinations are not mandatory, but in a practical sense this option is only available for those that are more wealthy.

There does appear to be a larger population resistant to the ideas of forced vaccination. Finding a doctor that is more informed and sympathetic to the issues around vaccinations might help if you are feeling unduly pressured to take the vaccination.

The thought of forcing a new and unknown technology in a climate of fear and misinformation does remind me about the story behind 'Resident Evil'. It may take months or years before symptoms surface. With some talk of regular and ongoing injections I can see a profit motive for some, what happens when one update has a bug in it?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The increasing push for mandatory vaccinations

On tonight’s video we discussed the very rapid and detailed push towards mandatory vaccination that is happening by major corporations, such as Qantas and Ticketmaster, as well as the media, and exactly how to deal with that.

We also discussed some very simple facts and figures about vaccinations that even the most pro-vaxxers understand but the media and our politicians refuse to.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Operation Warp Speed Deputy Lead for Therapeutics Col. Deydre Teyhen answers questions about therapy

It is good to hear that therapeutics is getting explored as part of Warp Speed. It is only a small part of the funding compared to the vaccination development. To have the options and knowledge is a long over due reassurance to the covid issues.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Moving Forward Through the Storm: Biden, Noncompliance, and the Vaccine

The Patriot Nurse talks about a lot of the issues around the vaccination and push for compliance. There is a lot of concern that even while the government will not force vaccinations, a lot of the corporations will. Planning and adapting your life to live without these corporate influences is one way to avoid it.

It is still early days with how this whole vaccination thing plays out. With the current efficiency rate not as good as the bodies natural immune system along with a yet unknown range of side effects, things are not adding up for a large public acceptance of the Covid vaccination.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Inside the Operation Warp Speed Vaccine Operation Center. NOV. 30, 2020

A look inside Operation Warp Speed's Vaccine Operations Center where Department of Defense and U.S. Public Health Service personnel along with liaisons from various federal agencies plan and coordinate the production and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines.

Shows a walk around one of the offices organizing warp speed. No verbal comments are made, shows some graphics, logos, flags and people at there computers. Lot of people wearing masks, not all of them.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
A Conversation About COVID, Episode 16

Provides a reasonable approach to some of the covid issues.

The front line health workers will be the first to try out the vaccination. Side effects are similar to the flu shot. Will manage supply and demand as it goes.

The PCR tests are unreliable. If someone tests positive mark them down as being exposed and leave it at that. Mixed results in follow up testing, don't worry about continued quarantine. Lots of people testing positive, could be some past encounter with Covid or something else.

Performing a blood test for the presence of antibodies is a more reliable test for infection status. Does get complex in finding the right ones exactly, millions of combinations. When an infection takes hold, there will be lots of the ones to look for.

Some pressure to wear masks, following the rules, people getting use to it. Getting some reports of people getting tired and sick of wearing masks all day.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Situation Update, Dec. 5th - The CCP gambit: Mass vaccinations of U.S. military to weaken national s

Links to a 1 hour discussion on Bitchute by Mike Adams. Talks about how Project Warp Speed was taken over by China under Mark Esper. It has been designed to weaken the American military. The public will not hear about the actual rates of complications from the vaccinations. The second shot is worst than the first.

Trump is trying to counter these forces by exposing the election fraud. Under a Biden presidency, China will be more successful with these plans.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
First peer-reviewed vaccine evidence

Safety and efficacy of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine

Dr. John Campbell has done a great job staying on top of the Covid issues since it first broke out. He does have a pro vaccination and pro mask position.

11,636 participants

Vaccine group, 60 cases

Control group, 202 cases

Resulting in overall vaccine efficacy of 70.4%. Measures how well it reduced Covid cases.

175 severe adverse events occurred in 168 participants. Results split across vaccination and control group. It has been standard practice to use another vaccination or other vaccination ingredients as the control. Using saline solutionl is a more appropriate placebo control of new medications.

As for what kind of moderate and chronic adverse effects are unknown. Has been some reports that it can sterilize women as it disrupts ACE2 regulation in the womb.

With how initial studies on HCQ and Covid where dodgy to help support vaccinations, there may be some skewing of data going on for the same effect. As more studies come out and more eyes look through the data, a more accurate picture generally emerges.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I would assume that the people in the trials were generally heatlhyer than what are the people who they started to vaccinate now in UK....when they proceed with vaccination of people who's heath are more compromised the effect might be different, and nobody kniws long term effects yet like 6- 12 months...

I guess the coming weeks might give some clue .

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The accumulative effects of the vaccination is another to watch out for. With the at risk persons like nursing homes being high on the initial audience for the vaccinations will know how it goes with the more vulnerable.

The childhood vaccination schedule is getting crazy with more and more added. The accumulative effects of so many is concerning. Why a Hepatitis vaccine is given on day 1 looks to be going too far.

Honest Experts Are Trying to Warn You! Vaccines, Lockdowns, Masks & More

Links to a video on Bitchute by Amazing Polly, contains statements from a collection of experts that raise concerns and questions with vaccinations.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
4 Star General says He is going to execute the Elderly with the vaccine. You gotta hear this.

Will be executing Scale Star with CBS and Wallgreen

I don't know Scale Star, sounds reptilian, Flushing out the media is long over due on CBS. I don't know Wallgreen, Evergreen has a bad reputation. There will be some elderly in this kind of swamp.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Situation Update, May 25th, 2021 - Part 3 - Operation Warp Speed A TRAP for Democrats to EXTERMINATE themselves!

It is an interesting perspective on project Warp Speed. Get the Democrats to kill themselves by taking the covid shot once ADE kicks in. A few Republicans will also be dead from this, but overall there are a lot more democrats than republicans lining up for that injection.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join