It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My New Love!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: new_here

Good to see a new dog joins us. There were 2 threads recently about members losing their treasured dogs. I'm so happy for you

Thank you. Such a tragic fact of life that we are doomed to outlive these treasured creatures, time and again.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Awwww. What a pretty girl. Congrats!
While my Oscar is still a bit of a monster, (he'll be 2 in April) he has learned how to hug, and knows that when he puts his head on my shoulder, I melt.

It is sad that we only have them for such a short time, but we need to focus on how much love they give us, in that short time.

Have fun with your new baby!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Thank you! What kind of pup is Oscar?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
She's a cutie. I hear Viszlas can be handfuls, so I'm sure you'll be kept on your toes.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
She's a cutie. I hear Viszlas can be handfuls, so I'm sure you'll be kept on your toes.

Ketsuko, they are def a handful! As the saying goes, a happy Vizsla is a tired Vizsla, lol.
Right now my husband has our 4-yr-old Vizsla hiking off-leash in the woods. He'll go wide open for 2 hours and come back as docile as a lamb. They do this every other day, and on the off days, a 3 mile walk in the neighborhood. If the weather is bad, Mikky is stir crazy... but luckily, mental stimulation is a close 2nd to physical exercise. We take him to Lowe's or work on new tricks/commands.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So very sweet! Congratulations on your new addition! They grow up so fast!

This was my Freya at 3 mo in Feb.

This is her at 11 mo and 80 lbs later!

Being a big dog, she will continue to grow until she is 2 yrs old.... Even at 80 lbs, she still thinks she is a lap dog! I could deal with that, honestly.....it is the MOUNTAIN of hair that comes off of her EVERY FRICKING DAY that I struggle with...ha ha.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Beautiful markings on her face. What is the breed?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Australian shepard and red heeler.

Lots of energy, smart as heck, and stubborn as a bull.
As a pup, need to upload a new pic. About 60 lbs.

edit on 19-11-2020 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here he is with his sister, a boxer, Abby:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

She is half Siberian Husky and half Great Pyrenees. I'm expecting her to top out around 100 lbs. Her two most favorite games in the world - tug of war and keep away.

She LOVES to get ahold of things she ISN'T supposed to have and then gleefully let you chase her to get it back. Then the tug-of-war commences. At this point, she has destroyed 2 garden hoses, a broom, 5-6 cups & bowls, at least 3 dog pillows and bedding, and COUNTLESS dog toys. She is what you might call an "aggressive chewer."

And I love her to death, but she has a mind of her own and doesn't listen for ANYTHING....unless you have food. Then she is the smartest, most attentive dog in the world....ha ha.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Niiiice! Sounds like a really interesting breed mix!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

She LOVES to get ahold of things she ISN'T supposed to have and then gleefully let you chase her to get it back. Then the tug-of-war commences. At this point, she has destroyed 2 garden hoses, a broom, 5-6 cups & bowls, at least 3 dog pillows and bedding, and COUNTLESS dog toys.

LOLOLOL!! I just saw this play out like a video in my head. Sounds like a fun (if destructive) pup!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Thank you...she really is a great dog. Very personable. She just sheds soooooo much. Her hair is so ridiculously thick and silky. I could probably stuff a pillow by the end of the week with all the dog hair I sweep up.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Wow, the markings are so similar aren't they? One's just furrier with stand-up ears! How'd you manage that, lol?

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Agreed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join