It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Trump Doing about this Election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Why is this in Skunk Works?

Because there is no real evidence of massive election fraud or a sting by Trump to catch it.

It could all just be payback for how they treated him.

But I see hints here and there and hope for a miracle.

ETA - I guess I could of put it in the pit, not really sure about the rules there.

edit on 18-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Doing what he usually does. Play golf and tweet.

And while he is doing those things, he is still a light years better president than Biden will ever be.
Biden’s 47 years of absolute uselessness in public service precedes him.
Congrats.

A lot of people are either applauding or refuting your 'light years better' claim.

Are you using light years to reference time or distance. Is trump 'warping ahead' or did he just complete a kessel run in 12 paresecs?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Supposedly he isn't going to Mar a Largo as per usual for Thanksgiving could mean nothing could mean everything. Really what is he supposed to do this is what lawyers are for.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe Trump will buy a media company.

Turn into a Super Troll.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: LSU2018

The reason I think a game is afoot is because the way Rudy and Sidney are acting and the things they are doing.

This is high profile. If they are lying, I don't know how they come back from that.

Rudy just blew a case that should of been a win for Trump. Rudy is a better lawyer than that.

I haven't looked into it too deep and not 100% sure what happened.

Rudy is no amateur. He's a veteran attorney and knew the chances of winning that case before he entered the court room. Just as not every move in chess takes an opponents piece, not every case that goes to court gets a favorable judgement. On to the next one, and save the biggest moves for last.

Comparing the legal battles ahead to chess peices, is not a good analogy.

If rudy is playing some multidimensionall chess game with the courts, i fear he has already done the best he can.

But he will sort it all out i'm sure. With good old fashioned gumption it seems.
edit on 19-11-2020 by sunkuong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So what else can he do? Melania tossed him out of bed for eating McDonald's Happy Meals at 3:00AM as hes not into crackers. I also heard a rumor that he will team up to do a commercial for Sunkist oranges.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The way I see it. If trump is quiet, the opposition should worry.

If you have an eye witness in court for a shooting or any other crime it's pretty solid evidence. Over 100 affidavits is 100 separate pieces of evidence..and some

Plus the Dominon machine trail in addition

Roll on Friday

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join