It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Trump Doing about this Election

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yes, you heard it then. And one of the places you heard it was from him. He was surprised as well as most of the rest of us. Like I said above, he was searching for a consumer base and found a political base instead.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Because he needs 45 days for a certain EO he signed to go into effect.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: pointr97
The running list of the 'no evidence' for any of this.

hereistheevidence.com...

Last time I looked very few cases have been filed.

Why hasn't all the evidence at the link been filed in court?

A lot of things can't be done until the states certify results. It's a legal thing where you can't claim something is off if nobody has claimed the contrary in an official manner. Some things can be done, but other stuff has to wait. I don;t recall each state's rules, but things like recounts can't be asked for in some instances until after certification.

Edit: Also, this is over for Biden IMO. I admit I have some good/unique sources, but from what I can tell it just has to play out and it might get very very muddy before it clears up but I believe it will. There absolutely was fraud on top of fraud, but also many high-level stakeholders.
edit on 18-11-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Guess you didn't look at it really......There are plenty of legal challenges listed there. Whatever, keep yourself in denial.

originally posted by: Gnawledge

hereistheevidence.com...

And why is it on that website and not in court?

Why have over a dozen lawsuits already been outright thrown out of court?

Scroll to bottom of first page. The source of that "70% of Republicans believe the election hasn't happened yet."? The Onion.

Give me a f'n break. Your evidence is not evidence. It's a new website for fools.

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I don't think he cares a whit about 2024. I think what he cares about is maintaining his consumer base. All these good people who have been sold his bill goods and now believe him to be some kind of champion of their freedoms and gave him unrelenting support in 2016 and on for four years are now addicted to his product, himself.

Those who once were political supporters will now be a simple consumer base, just like those who prefer Miracle Whip over Best Foods, they will be loyal to the brand. The Trump brand. He will continue to sell himself to them and they will continue to buy.

Fair chance he will either form his own media outlet or take over another one and make it his. Built in consumers to attract advertisers. Can you imagine promising advertisers 70 million loyal listeners and viewers to tantalize with their products?

That's Trump folks, Boffo Box Office.

Wanna bet? When Trump is no longer in office he's the last person I'll be thinking of, other than remembering the good things he did for our country. I couldn't care less about his brand or his businesses. Unlike you guys, he doesn't live in my head 24/7.

link   

hereistheevidence.com...

Scroll to bottom of first page. The source of that "70% of Republicans believe the election hasn't happened yet."? The Onion.

Give me a f'n break. Your evidence is not evidence. It's a new website for fools.

I hope it is because Trump is whipping the swamp into a frenzy to drain some of it.

And all the cases that have been filed are just a diversion from the vote fraud sting that is ongoing.

Yep. And Hilary will be in jail any minute now. Tick tock.

lol, what are you talking about?

She is under house arrest right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I think you rather have it right. His power was him in office. He will try but like Howard Stern suggests he will likely only last for a bit of time. (not that I give much credence to Stern).

But your point is well taken. The more people see his wailing in the wilderness is just that and not an avenue to real change his effect on people should wain.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Perhaps he is booking tickets to a non-extradition country?

Perhaps the toupee monster that was controlling his brain has been recalled to the mother world, and a junior 'controller' has replaced it?

Perhaps on the golf course, where he usually does his best fuming, is just not working for him at the moment and he's waiting for inspiration?

edit on 18/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I"m glad to hear that Hal. Once he is out of office he should be nothing more than a shoe salesman hawking his wares.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

hereistheevidence.com...

Last time I looked very few cases have been filed.

Why hasn't all the evidence at the link been filed in court?

A lot of things can't be done until the states certify results. It's a legal thing where you can't claim something is off if nobody has claimed the contrary in an official manner. Some things can be done, but other stuff has to wait. I don;t recall each state's rules, but things like recounts can't be asked for in some instances until after certification.

Thanks for posting that info.

Hopefully we will see some cases filed Monday.

edit on 18-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

The reason I think a game is afoot is because the way Rudy and Sidney are acting and the things they are doing.

This is high profile. If they are lying, I don't know how they come back from that.

Rudy just blew a case that should of been a win for Trump. Rudy is a better lawyer than that.

I haven't looked into it too deep and not 100% sure what happened.

Rudy is no amateur. He's a veteran attorney and knew the chances of winning that case before he entered the court room. Just as not every move in chess takes an opponents piece, not every case that goes to court gets a favorable judgement. On to the next one, and save the biggest moves for last.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Guess you didn't look at it really......There are plenty of legal challenges listed there. Whatever, keep yourself in denial.

hereistheevidence.com...

Then, again, why aren't they in court? The only "evidence" has been right-wing blogs, phony news mags, and Trump tweets. And now this new website claiming evidence with at least one of their sources being The Onion.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

hereistheevidence.com...

I hope it is because Trump is whipping the swamp into a frenzy to drain some of it.

And all the cases that have been filed are just a diversion from the vote fraud sting that is ongoing.

Tick---Tock---Tick---Tock.......Killarys head is on the block.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Voter fraud is a crime the instant someone commits it. If someone committed fraud during the election, that was a crime on or before Nov. 3.

If you want to catch most of people involved and specifically the bigger fish.

If you want to charge them with stealing a Presidential Election, I would think you would have to wait till it is stolen.

Sure you can bust some peons for election fraud as soon as it happened, but it would alert everyone you are watching.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Here's the latest from Rudy -

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Psyops take time people...

I doubt there will even be another President in the US.....all hail the UN!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
This is part of what I was talking about above. Note a comment Rudy made in the video about losing a case, and following that immediately saying that now that case can be moved to the scotus, which is likely what he wanted anyway.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Why is this in Skunk Works?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Why is this in Skunk Works?

I was just wondering the same thing .

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

hereistheevidence.com...

Tick---Tock---Tick---Tock.......Killarys head is on the block.

So after all these years, all the inaction, and all Trump has done has expose his own swamp that he brought to Washington you all still believe this? ATS has gone from sad to just straight up embarrassing. Never trust politicians. Especially when they are obvious silver-spooned used car salesmen that are even swampier than those they are gonna 'take down'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join