It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caring ... Compassionate ...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So this is the first picture of the elementary school's "Diversity" Council. My kiddo was asked to participate, and he decided he would. It was by staff nomination.

My husband and I are getting a chuckle over this Tweet. Here's muh boy along with the other caring compassionate leaders. But he's the one whose favorite response when faced with any obstacle tends to be "Nuke it!" or "I'll blow it up!"

Really caring and compassionate! LOL

Of course, he is 10.

edit on 18-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But he's the one whose favorite response when faced with any obstacle tends to be "Nuke it!" or "I'll blow it up!"

Sounds like he is realistic in addition to being caring and compassionate!

Winning!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

But he's the one whose favorite response when faced with any obstacle tends to be "Nuke it!" or "I'll blow it up!"

I like him already!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If they think they can change him to a caring and compassionate kid they are in for an awakening. We have to condition our kids to be able to take care of themselves in the world....or I suppose they can become one of those people who want everything taken care of by the government.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nah, he really is a sweetheart. But he does tend to have that response to a lot of things.

But he's always the first to step in and share, and he voluntarily gave up his spot to another kid for a party over the summer. So his heart's in the right spot even if his mouth isn't always.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Nah, he really is a sweetheart. But he does tend to have that response to a lot of things.

But he's always the first to step in and share, and he voluntarily gave up his spot to another kid for a party over the summer. So his heart's in the right spot even if his mouth isn't always.

Heart is in the right spot even though his mouth isn't? Is he your clone?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

"Nuke it!" or "I'll blow it up!"

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hmmm, not sure how to take that one.

Family thinks he's got a lot of his great-grandmother in him. They found a pic of her as a youngster and when you put it up beside a pic of him at the same age, they look a lot alike. She could be a pretty salty gal when she wanted to.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ahhgg, I'm a bit torn here. On the one hand congrats on bringing up a winner, on the other hand I'm not liking this social distancing BS. That pic is sad vis-a-vis indoctrination.

I don't think humans are meant to be around each other like that - in 5 or 10 years of this BS being the norm, I don't know what the future will look like.

BMXs, cubby houses, camping and hanging with mates after school - all things the next generation can read about as being things that used to happen.

Anyway, sorry to rant off topic-ish, a proud parent is one of lifes little rewards for a good effort you've (both) put in.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

To be honest, when we were called about letting him be on it, we were of mixed feelings because "diversity". So you aren't alone.

Thing is that he is intensely social, so we sent him back to what he could do at school. He was so upset about being stuck in and around the house. Sure, he has tae kwon do practice, and that's been important. But it's practice; there isn't a whole of social in it. At least not the kind of social he wants. He gets more of it at school.

So we sent him back and we're clinging to hope they won't go back to virtual with this latest round of restrictions like many of the other districts seem to want to. We have some hope ... it's a mixed bag right now, and a lot of the ones that are are moving that way with upper school.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

My man.

Perhaps he would like Santa to bring him one of these for Christmas for his wall?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well, considering I just heard my governor, not more than 45 minutes ago, tell the state of AZ that we need to ‘virtually socialize’ not only for Thanksgiving, but just in general. With ‘no end in sight’.

I’d say we are heading here. Produced by Hollyweirds Spielberg himself.

edit on 18-11-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I find this picture really unsettling, they’re stealing our children’s childhoods with irrational fears and worries. Sounds like a great kid, this whole conditioning children with social distancing and mask nonsense is the problem.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Why bother?
edit on 18-11-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

There are few problems in life that can't be addressed with the proper application of explosives.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

There are few problems in life that can't be addressed with the proper application of explosives.

So effective, even improper application can suffice, or be overly effective.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Social distancing makes it easier for the government's to pick off citizens with dissenting views or otherwise unfavorable views. The actual thought police.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

“Nuke it” or “I’ll blow it up”. Made me laugh 😂

Does he have any pets?, just in case school goes virtual again!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

We have three cats although one is so old, she might as well be a cat shaped pillow. One of the two younger ones is his special pal and lets him haul it around like a sack of potatoes. The other is a major cuddle bug and loves being there when he reads -- lots of scritches.

He also has a king snake.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

That’s awesome! God bless the little guy!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join