It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEC chairman debunks MSM claims of ‘no fraud’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Gnawledge
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Your memory of what a hated news source says isn't worth a whole lot. No matter how distinct.

It doesn't matter anyway. There is no evidence. If there were it would have been brought foreward. Time is very short.

You realize you just confirmed the point of his post.

The poster actually doesn't.

But please sshhh!!!

It has entertainment value to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Your memory of what a hated news source says isn't worth a whole lot. No matter how distinct.

It doesn't matter anyway. There is no evidence. If there were it would have been brought foreward. Time is very short.

You realize, you too, provided no evidence that I did any such thing.

This is a circular pointless argument.

The fact? There is no evidence being brought to courts that is having any consequence. Forget what any news source says.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The fact? There is no evidence being brought to courts that is having any consequence. Forget what any news source says.

You are basing your claim that there is no evidence being brought to court having any consequence on the news sources you watch/read.

Then in the next paragraph point out that we need to forget what any news source says.

I entirely agree that this is a rather circular pointless argument.

I have to give you a star for your post because of the irony of it.

edit on 18-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

How dare you point out cognitive dissonance.

The nerve

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Lumenari

How dare you point out cognitive dissonance.

The nerve

Sorry.. kicking the puppy again...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Federal Election Commission chairman is Right On Target.

And another example of fraud today. 9600 votes for Joe Biden were identified in Georgia this morning, that did not exist. Phantom votes that will reduce his lead even further.

Alas, this is not true.

This was an error caught during the hand recount. If not caught, it would have increased Biden's lead by that amount, except...

We just learned that GA will not use the new numbers from t he hand recount that reduced Bidens lead by almost 2,000 votes. They will be using/certifying the original numbers.

I hope GA republicans start impeachment proceedings against both SOS and our silent/weak-kneed Governor (very, VERY disappointed in Kemp right now)...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
And, if he didn't say what Trump wants him to say, he'd get fired.

That is pure BS. He could have just not said anything.

This is really getting good, now that Wayne County Michigan has again failed to certify their votes...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

You are basing your claim that there is no evidence being brought to court having any consequence on the news sources you watch/read.

Then in the next paragraph point out that we need to forget what any news source says.

I entirely agree that this is a rather circular pointless argument.

I have to give you a star for your post because of the irony of it.

I'm basing my "claim" that there is no evidence being brought to court based on the fact that there have been no results and already dozens of cases have just been thrown out. It is NOT based on the media.

Why hasn't anything come of any of this "evidence"? NOT in the media but in the real world?

I'm sorry ya boy lost. But he did.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

FEC chairman debunks MSM claims of ‘no fraud’, says counting illegal votes can make election ‘illegitimate’

Trey Trainor says claims of voter fraud in battleground states is credible.

In a recent interview, he pointed out that Democrat officials removing GOP poll watchers from polling locations is a violation of state law and federal court orders.

“When you have claims of, you know, 10,000 people who don’t live in the state of Nevada having voted in Neveda, you have the video…they’re (poll workers) either duplicating a spoiled ballot there or they’re in the process of marking a ballot that came in blank for a vote,” Trainor explained.

The interview in question:

He goes on to say...

The FEC chief added, he agrees with the Trump campaign’s lawsuits and said their observers were denied meaningful access. Trainor also said questionable actions by the Democrats may render this election illegitimate.

Whether the lawsuits, especially involving Dominion, are effective remains to be seen, but it certainly can't hurt to have the FEC chairman's agreement that fraud has and is taking place.

Does the FEC Chairman have the authority to do more than talk?

Evidence of Election Laws violated continue to grow.

The latest evidence from a Michigan audit showing a HUGE error rate in Dominion voting hardware/software.

twitter.com...

edit on 12/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join