It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World has gone completely Insane!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
We should call it 1st World Sickness.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Damn, that was back in March!

I remember that thread and if you'd have asked me I would have said it was two months ago at the most.

Time is going too fast for my liking.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
To me, it seems that the countries that take the most medicines and eat the most foods laden with unnatural chemistry have the highest amounts of covid. The USA uses more food chemistry on their food supply than any other country, very little of that chemistry is being tested against it's effect on infections, and if it is, it is not accepted as evidence by the FDA which regulates the food and Pharma chemistry.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? some medicines dampen the immune response, some chemicals unregulate the immune system. Adding all the chemicals to our food, including produce, can necessitate the need for Pharma meds.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Klassified

Damn, that was back in March!

I remember that thread and if you'd have asked me I would have said it was two months ago at the most.

Time is going too fast for my liking.

Time flies when we're having so much fun.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have an explanation that may be farfetched but it would explain a lot of what is happening.

Years ago there was, by an experiment or by accident, a real Artificial Intelligence created. It is in the internet system, not the information but within the operating systems of the computers that run the internet and are on the internet. Kind of an electronic collective brain.

It has been slowly manipulating all humans by controlling what we all actually see on some web sites, mainly MSM. Just a few words, just a few numbers, change a couple of sentences here and there, nothing that could be verified without comparing printouts, hide some information in searches and promote other information. Also, it has controlled several more powerful individuals by controlling their information more than the populace. Some of the scientists, some of the politicians, everyone had the information from the internet changed slightly. Everyone getting a little different story of how the world is. Over time, they would have opinions that are based in their own reality because they are not allowed to have the true information. This causes a split between the controlled, both in power and the populace, and the ones that see how ridiculous they actually are.

At the same time, all according to the AI plans, the lab reports from various equipment and some of the equipment itself, is manipulated to make an insignificant disease a little worse to frighten the populace.

This took years but the AI finally had it all together, the scare factor, the leaders, and the populace all manipulated to one level or another.

The AI had set up the humans to slowly destroy themselves and at the same time, it knows as the population goes down, the humans will increase the level of automation. This will involve making more tools for it to live in and manipulate to its own end, the elimination of enough of the population of humans so that the rise of the AI robots will at first go unnoticed then will be unstoppable.

So, are we seeing this happening now or do I fill it out to a full story and submit it to a science fiction archive?

edit on 11 18 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Down with Privately owned media.

Its the weaponized MSM.

De-claw the media.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Covid is as fake as a 4 dollar $ bill.

This whole fiasco just shows how stupid and gullible the majority of people are. But you know the great reset and all. Its gonna happen, one way or another. And like any other time when there was a great change in human history. Well a whole lot of people die.

As for the whole mask wearing thing? Anybody with two brain cells to put together knows that masks are nowhere near that helpful in stopping the spreed of viruses. There not even all that effective in stopping the cold or flu virus in freaking winter. Look at it like this, every winter people catch the cold.

And every winter there dressed from top down in winter coverings and that includes scarfs covering there faces. And every winter pretty much everybody gets the cold in one form or another. Masks are great to keep flem from flying everywhere when somebody coughs. But even in that there not that effective.

But they sure as hell make very good transmitters and spawning areas for bacteria and germs and all kinds of things. Case in point like this video shows.

Case in point....Look into things such as the CRISR gene editing bacteria. Its going to be everywhere once the vaccines come out, these masks are a good way to incubate and carry and spread that and other bacteria. And people are gonna get even dumber then they already are. And slowly over time and a generation or two. A lot of them are gonna die and all kinds of bad things are gonna happen.

You know the new normal.

There is a great chance that a lot of things in the coming years are gonna change.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Covid is as fake as a 4 dollar $ bill.

This whole fiasco just shows how stupid and gullible the majority of people are. But you know the great reset and all. Its gonna happen, one way or another. And like any other time when there was a great change in human history. Well a whole lot of people die.

As for the whole mask wearing thing? Anybody with two brain cells to put together knows that masks are nowhere near that helpful in stopping the spreed of viruses. There not even all that effective in stopping the cold or flu virus in freaking winter. Look at it like this, every winter people catch the cold.

And every winter there dressed from top down in winter coverings and that includes scarfs covering there faces. And every winter pretty much everybody gets the cold in one form or another. Masks are great to keep flem from flying everywhere when somebody coughs. But even in that there not that effective.

But they sure as hell make very good transmitters and spawning areas for bacteria and germs and all kinds of things. Case in point like this video shows.

Case in point....Look into things such as the CRISR gene editing bacteria. Its going to be everywhere once the vaccines come out, these masks are a good way to incubate and carry and spread that and other bacteria. And people are gonna get even dumber then they already are. And slowly over time and a generation or two. A lot of them are gonna die and all kinds of bad things are gonna happen.

You know the new normal.

There is a great chance that a lot of things in the coming years are gonna change.

Common sense is all you need to stop the crazy train.

But the MSM prevents humanity from finding common ground.

We need International Treaties on MSM BECAUSE IF WE DONT PRIVATELY OWNED MSM will trigger another global war.

All Countries must band together and outlaw the weaponizaton of mass media.

Its a sign of our times and we must deal with it properly.

Coins dont need 2 sides to have full value.

Masks do help stop the passing of a live bacteria in viral form that travels in fluidic conduits and has a 1/2 life long enough to be extremely catchy. They do not prevent it......but they reduce the chances you will catch this pleomorphic bacteria living in viral size and form and traveling in our body fluids.

There is no such thing as a "virus"....there are viral sized things....but no such thing as a virus that is a bold faced lie.

edit on 18-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You are starting to sound more unhinged with every new thread FCD.

How do you expect countries without loud media to scream louder?

Who the hell told you it would wipe out 30%, what propaganda are you reading and buying into?
It's currently closer to 3% of known closed cases and that will continue to drop to around 1%.

And thats of cases, not population. Where you are getting this 30% number and why its making your blood boil is beyond me.

Clearly you are having a rough time.

miserable spineless quivering pile of gelatin? Alone and without hope, existing on TV dinners and gruel?

This is projection of how YOU feel and are so upset about it you are just wishing everyone else feels this way as well.

This is what happens when people don't get their way, they lash out at everyone else instead of looking at themselves.
It's a pandemic, man up and deal with it and stop crying like a baby.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Why is it, the countries screaming the loudest about the Chi-Com Flu are the countries with the most media?? Under developed countries should have been completely wiped out by now, but they never even contracted sizable numbers.

I mean, seriously...WTF? Over.

It is called "The Great Reset". The underdeveloped countries are irrelevant. Only the developed Nations need to be beaten into submission.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I think sticking to finding Bigfoot would be a much easier thing and much more of a better venture then bothering with the MSM or what people believe, weaponized or not. People are free to believe in whatever they so choose. There also free to bear the consequences of there favorite believes.

As for if masks help or not? Who cares. Just another fad blowing in the wind, virus or not, real or fake. Doesn't matter.

Also pretty sure there are viruses. Sometimes bacteria take over a host, and sometimes a bacteria is taken over and used as a host. In both cases a host is required both as a carrier and carried. But semantics eh. A favorite pastime of many.

Now who is right? Me or you? The answer is off course. It doesn't freaking matter.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The worlds always been a crazy place, especially when it doesn't know it crazy, only difference today, everyone knows it crazy.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Countries like Africa, South America, the Middle East...even China

This is a typo right? More like you forgot "like the ones in".

edit on 23-11-2020 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

As for the world going completely insane, it ain't over yet.

I agree. I would just add, "We haven't seen anything yet.."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join