It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health dictatorship beginning tommorrow in Germany?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: tanstaafl

Electoral victories by the Nazi Party made Hitler the dictator that he was.

It was Germany's Parliament that altered their Constitution that put Hitler in power.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Adolf Hitler was appointed chancellor of Germany in 1933 following a series of electoral victories by the Nazi Party.

That's a historical fact tanstaafl, it's not really up for debate. x

You understand how cause and effect work right?

As to Germany's Parliament altering their constitution.

Yes that's happened quite a few times in the USA also.

Constitutions get amended, which is also a historical fact.
edit on 17-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Adolf Hitler was appointed chancellor of Germany in 1933 following a series of electoral victories by the Nazi Party.

That's a historical fact tanstaafl, it's not really up for debate. x

Really?

After the false flag Reichstag fire, he convinced then President Paul von Hindenburg to invoke Article 48, giving the President dictatorial powers.

Then, on March 23, meeting at the Kroll Opera House in Berlin, the Reichstag (this is Germany's Parliament, in case you didn't know) passed the Enabling Act, giving full powers to Hitler.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Could you clarify how Art. 20 (4) would help?

Article 20(4) protects Article 20(1)-20(3).

Please point out how the proposed law change will affect Article 20(1)-20(3).

What they do is indeed restricting and taking away rights and freedom but Art20(4) won't help here. I am sure there are other Articles that assure power to people in case of a rogue government, but Art20(4) is ripped out of context by you.

Again, Art20(4) protects the overruling of Art20(1)-Art20(3) and with the law changes, this is not done. The law does not affect Art20(1-3) and this is why you/we can not invoke Art20(4) about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Undoubtedly so.

www.nationalww2museum.org...#:~:text=Hitler%20rose%20to%20power%20through,warfare%20of%20World%20War%20I.

And here is a list of changes and amendments to your own Constitution.

www.britannica.com...
www.history.com...

The basic laws of the Federal Republic of Germany can also change.

All of which are historical facts.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I’m sorry I just don’t find you funny, I know you turn every thread into a joke but no-one is laughing.

As for the topic at hand, this power grab is happening throughout the world and only a matter of time before we all live under strict authoritarian rule.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Smashing lets just hope you find the courage to accept the reality that Trump lost.

As to your power grab, there are always power grabs happening throughout the world.

This is nothing new. LoL

You already live under strict authoritarian rule, freedom is illusory at best.

Nonetheless, an illusion Humanity cannot live without.

Your a commodity Grenade, to be bought, sold, and traded like any other goods on the planet.

That's nothing new either, no matter which form of government you live under, or who happens to become POTUS.

And that's just the colour of the day.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I guess the difference between us is that you accept being a slave and are willingly participating and promoting the further erosion of individual liberty. I on the other hand am resistant to this change, however futile that endeavour may be.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Just remember that the best slaves are the ones that think they are free Grenade.

And that you that is. x

You say you are resistant to this change, but in the end, you will wear it anyhoo.

What's futile is to think you can somehow change the remainder of the day.

Good luck with your, what sounds a bit like QAnon rhetoric now and fighting your good fight. x

The reason you don't find me funny by the way is probably because, I'm not here to amuse you, that's Trump's dept.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Think before you speak and read before you think.

I never said i was free, i said i'm not going to be a cheerleader for further erosion of civil liberty.

Please also look up the definition of a futile endeavour.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Futile endeavors eh?

Like Trump claiming he won an election even when its plain as day he lost?

Aye, there's a futile endeavor.

You are about as clear as mud. x

As to your civil liberties, they are not going anywhere any more than they were last week.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Did you just turn this into another reply mentioning trump?

What a surprise.

Better things to do with my life than talk to single track, closed minded morons, have fun.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I like the way Die Linke argued for the end of privatization to build trust.
However, they pushed this through with 415 to 236 votes regardless.

We will see tomorrow at noon how many german politicians are still standing on the democratic ground and still follow our rights according to our constitution, the Grundgesetz.

They seem to think that the police should be able to check on you while at home, busting your doors in the process, without any judges looking over your case. This is a good example on how the security state is slowly being expanded, even if the rest of this law might be a good idea. Which still would be up to debate.
edit on 18-11-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

The Mans shortcomings vote wise, and stupid refusal to accept the obvious perfectly illustrates a futile endeavor.

And technically you mentioned Trump also but forgot a capital "T".

If you have better things to do with your life, go do them, would be my recommendation, nobody round these here parts stopping you.

Have as much fun as you can, coz you're not here forever. x

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

No I called you out for diversion of the thread. Just like every other thread in which you participate on. Stick to the topic, you have plenty of opportunity in other threads to bash the evil bad orange man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join