It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raid On Election Servers In Germany

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Long article. The author makes the claim that the servers raided were not of a company but were CIA owned. The US could not go into another country with the military and raid a private company legally. Hard to find info about the supposed raid but if there was one this would make sense. It would have to be our own stuff we raided.

And what do we know about our intel agencies with the Russia hoax. They work in tandem with the media; leaking stories, working with journalists to create narratives. This would also make sense. The way the results of the election were being reported made no sense. Long pause late at night in counting, massive spike and no observers allowed. Then Fox news does a massive shift on their brand, creating a vacuum for conservatives with nowhere to go. All of a sudden minor media players like Newsmax, OAN and Parler emerge. Then that spontaneous massive rally in DC. The media would not go near it even though it was this huge event with way more people than anyone though. Then the small skirmishes at the end portraying conservatives as violent. Nonsense.

Something about this election is way way off. This guy gets almost 80M votes with no momentum, no enthusiasm, a drughead son kicked out of the military, links to China and Ukraine money and telling blacks they ain't black. Top that off, he lost a good chunk of black and minority votes. Yet he totally kills the election. No way.

turcopolier.typepad.com...

distributednews.com...
edit on 17-11-2020 by FlyinHeadlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Stop peddling lies!

Dominion, Scytl and SmartMatic all released statements.

None of their offices have been raided. There are facts on all 3 links. Go read them and educate yourself.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I didn't say it was even true (author made the claim not me) so I'm not spreading lies. I will read your links but hard to know what the truth is anymore. Something though is off and I firmly believe he did not get that many legal votes. Impossible. especially with lots of videos and people being arrested for actual fraud. Observers were kicked out which is illegal then the tortured way these cities are fighting Federal election laws like Philly. Something is not right.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I think people just underestimated the Trump effect. How abhorrent people find him. They voted against him, I'm not saying it's a good ploy but it seems to be the case.

The court cases have fallen by the wayside one by one.

What arrests for fraud by the way? This is the 1st time I've heard them mentioned.

I apologise for saying you're peddling lies but this Dominion stuff is getting old. US Army raided 0 offices in Frankfurt or anywhere else

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Stop peddling lies!

None of their offices have been raided. There are facts on all 3 links. Go read them and educate yourself.

The author didn't claim their offices were raided. He said it was CIA owned servers. Nothing to do with those companies. He made that clear up front and was the basis of the article.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I'm halfway through your 2nd link now, will come back and post more.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock

Stop peddling lies!

The author didn't claim their offices were raided. He said it was CIA owned servers. Nothing to do with those companies. He made that clear up front and was the basis of the article.

This is at the very top of the 1st page...

SCYTL RAID

@replouiegohmert reveals US Army (CIA?) team raid on Scytl server facility in Frankfurt, Germany to recover  "extremely compelling" data detailing vote switching

This is why I posted the links I did, refuting the claim that they even have offices and servers in Frankfurt.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I think people just underestimated the Trump effect. How abhorrent people find him. They voted against him, I'm not saying it's a good ploy but it seems to be the case.

The court cases have fallen by the wayside one by one.

What arrests for fraud by the way? This is the 1st time I've heard them mentioned.

I apologise for saying you're peddling lies but this Dominion stuff is getting old. US Army raided 0 offices in Frankfurt or anywhere else

There is so much fraud with arrests. Here in TX alone, many have been arrested with more to come. All involving mail in ballots. One idiot, 120 plus counts stealing ballots from people in hospice and mentally incapable of voting in a nursing home. All filled out Biden. TX believe they have upward of 15K instances of fraud and that's just right now.

I could go on but what's the point when people believe there is no fraud with actual arrests and these are just the ones caught because they were dumb. What about the ones who are not dumb...meh.

End of the day mail in ballots trashed the whole system.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There are still claims in both articles that are debunked by the links I gave, for example Scytl being owned or affiliated with Soros (it isn't).

What strikes me is that there is a claim this was a CIA office and also that the election was conducted under a National Emergency, very sly.

I'm currently reading through a site that discusses the CIA angle.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   

This is only an issue because Trump said it was, he knew fine what he was doing when he said that.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I agree. The voter fraud is becoming more exposed with each passing day. They went all in on it this time. Only an idiot could deny it .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'll just drop this here. And if course the CIA was involved that's why trump left the head of the CIA out of the White House meeting late last week. The day they took the servers.

410-128 nice try guys

www.dropbox.com...
edit on 11/17/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/17/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

We are going to see a narrative shift. First it's no proof. Second it's not enough, it doesn't matter. 3rd when the real numbers come out like in the video I posted it will be Trump is performing a coup. It's a never ending goal post. I read that store about stealing from the nursing home patients, so #ed up

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Stop peddling lies!

Right, and the fox I put in charge of my henhouse says my chickens are just fine.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is entertainment for me and I hope for everyone else. It's fun, interesting likely total bs but if not it's going to be a helluva ride!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

This is only an issue because Trump said it was, he knew fine what he was doing when he said that.

Screw Trump. I don't even like the guy. We got mail in ballot fraud all over the place. The mail ins are so easy to cheat. Some of these cities aren't even checking signatures or dead people. Crazy.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
That fact you acknowledge “The Trump Effect” and that Americans voted because they hate someone’s personality more then they want someone competent to run the country is the real weird part to me.

Doesn’t matter who wins at this point I think you guys are boned either way. Divided nations fall and you guys have a chasm. Your media is to blame.

edit on 17-11-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Stop peddling lies!

Right! If a big corporation said it's true then, dammit, it's true! Because we all know that big corporations always tell us the truth and never never never lie to us.

Do not question what you hear it read from them. Ever!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Stop peddling lies!

Oh, well if Dominion and SmartMatic made statements saying they were not raided, then it’s all cleared up.

Seriously? The companies accused of wrongdoing? Of course they are going to deny allegations and/or evidence of being looked into by authorities.

I’m not at all saying that they were raided- but I AM saying it’s stupid to take their statements at face value.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This is why I posted the links I did, refuting the claim that they even have offices and servers in Frankfurt.

Well that's funny last election over here in the EU Scytl was running backups in Frankfurt!

PDF: EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT Election Night Reporting

top topics

<<   2 >>

join