It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Economic Forum - You Will Own Nothing And Like It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley I don't know what those guys intentions are but I know that we need a complete restructuring of society if we are ever going to have a system that is healthy for the Earth as well as the humans and the animals here.

In my opinion trying to keep the infrastructure that we've established and arrive at such a system is an impossibility the infrastructure itself is unsustainable. It's falling apart at a higher rate of speed every year and the costs of repairing it are increasing every year. And that is just the tiny tip of a huge iceberg

The only way out that I can see is to establish a system independent of the current system that's based on right principles. Then it would simply be a matter of feeding the right system while slowly shutting down the current one.

I have envisioned an infrastructure that I feel very confident would be about as good as we could get. My hangups come when I start trying to think of how to govern the society that would live in it. I definitely believe that government has to regulate population growth and that would require implementing things that we currently don't implement.

The infrastructure and system that I envision would not have any currency. Which would eliminate the vast majority of the corruption that could exist. If the scriptures are true and the love of money is the root of all evil we will have to lay the axe to the root of the tree and eliminate currency. Which in my opinion is no problem we do not need currency to live.

edit on 19-11-2020 by HarryJoy because: Add

<< 1   >>

join