It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Uncounted Trump Votes Discovered in Georgia Recount Today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You could have googled in in the time it took to write source. At that point you can pick which one. Lots of them.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sthrndream
Why are all these errors one way? Hmm.....

I would suspect they aren't. In this case, I don't expect that a faulty optical sensor is capable of discriminating against one party more than another. I just assume that the reportage was spun to make it look like only Trump was affected.

But perhaps it is weighted against Trump, indicating that the universe is against him?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

I did and I found this part of that reporting interesting.

Gloria notes that the ONLY race they have an issue with is the Commission District C race.” The race had a 10-vote margin of difference between the two candidates, Stavros Anthony and Ross Miller. “That’s the only race in the entire election we have any concern related to the outcome. And it’s because of the margin,” Gloria said.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WildBillX

originally posted by: rigel4
If from a legit site ts is good news !
Is it?

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution is a daily newspaper founded in 1868. It has a circulation of 175,000 and is owned by Cox Communications. The paper has won nine Pulitzer Prizes.

So no.

Those guys???

Are you serious??

They were totally butt hurt about King George and started that paper to sway Southerners away from the Spanish American War.

Fake News!
Those guys invented the 'no spin room' in 1869.
Total shills
SAD

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Ohanka

Sure, and let's even go back to 2016, 2000, and recount everything.

Every election, Trump loses he claims fraud. Just go back and check, it's an old scam from his Book of Scams

Hell yeah! Remember how the media had Hillary up by 4 points? That is a safe measure of the amount they cheated

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I did and I found this part of that reporting interesting.

Gloria notes that the ONLY race they have an issue with is the Commission District C race.” The race had a 10-vote margin of difference between the two candidates, Stavros Anthony and Ross Miller. “That’s the only race in the entire election we have any concern related to the outcome. And it’s because of the margin,” Gloria said.

Who knows what is true anymore. Reading it was almost 1K votes with problems.

Discrepancies in 936 ballots in Clark County, Nevada, included six people who voted twice and caused the county's board of commissioners to authorize a redo of a razor-thin county commission race separated by just 10 votes.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: WildBillX

If legit, this indicates the robustness of the voting system, in that a system failure has been discovered and remediated.

Yes it certainly is robust. Just think of all the failures in states that aren't being recounted.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

included six people who voted twice

Who did they vote for?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The attorneys are zeroing in on the governor of Georgia. He should be very worried.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Second memory card found. More uncounted votes found and added to the recount.

apnews.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
And a third county with a card that wasn't turned in and counted. It's only a few hundred votes but this isn't a single-county mistake. Now it's multiples and if this many counties in Georgia had an issue like this, how many other states do as well?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
And a third county with a card that wasn't turned in and counted. It's only a few hundred votes but this isn't a single-county mistake. Now it's multiples and if this many counties in Georgia had an issue like this, how many other states do as well?

There's 159 counties in Georgia. If I had to guess, maybe 10% have some sort of issue.
Not sure how the mess gets cleaned up or standardized nationally for the next election.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The dumpster fire in Georgia continues to increase in intensity. Auditors just found 9600 for Biden that were in error. Phantom votes that we're not actually cast.

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join