It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paulides:nez-perce clearwater cluster; transparent being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
🆗

Let me try this again.

Chrome made my first attempt disappear.🙄

David Paulides seems to be becoming less reticent about Bigfoot with regards to missing 411.

I think that transparent being, if it isn't a hoax, is probably Bigfoot.

I first tried to share an opinion but now I think I'll just keep my peace.

In the video he shares a letter from someone attempting to explain what could be Bigfoot's plight and that it probably fears it's about to go extinct.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention.
The sightings of a transparent type being is becoming more prevalent altho that can also be true just because more people are finally speaking up. It's too easy to rationalize that it's because the movie "Predator" was widely seen, but I don't think so.

A few random things to be aware of.
There ARE places loosely called "body dumps" where humans are found as result of human on human crime. Mostly along interstates. Another random fact is that once a body is decomposed enough while the skeleton remains in place the skull being round is more likely/more easily to be dislodged and roll further from the remains. An example of this is the stories told of the Nahanni headless valley.

While to non-forensicly trained people or people not of a law enforcement background this is pretty grisly stuff it's general knowledge to be aware of in looking at cases of missing people. The reason I included the Body-dump information is that in some there is also a history of BF sightings. It muddies the water.

t's also worth mentioning that law enforcement works periodically with Forensic Anthropologists on different cases some of which are cases whose information is sealed by court order for differing reasons altho those reasons aren't usually nefarious. It can be because Law Enforcement may think one case has ties to another ongoing investigation or because the family of the victim requested it via the courts.

In getting into the information Paulides works on it's worth noting "some" roadblocks he "may" hit like these situations means because he's just a citizen now he won't be able to access certain information anymore than we're able too. It takes a lot to unseal a court ordered case. Plus it's very costly.

This is just stuff to keep in the back of your mind when delving into Missing 411 cases. I'm not just "throwing shade".
Hopefully some members here who ARE in law enforcement can add to what a Forensic Anthropologist brings to the table and more information that's appropriate for the public consumption without jeopardizing anything.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

In some cases, like the one in the beginning of that video, where friends did pretty much nothing to their "friend", would it be obvious to suspect murder. That they just killed their fried, got into spite, and in some moment of rage just caused his death. And then had to figure out a cover story, hide the body. Which would explain, why it took them few days to report it. Would that be a more plausible option? And while in the search party, disappearing for a day - they moved the body or had to check some odd detail and fix it. The camp for sure was not as they left it - based on their story.

So, while I do not discredit any options here, and for sure these are all valid cases, I just wonder if alterior motives might play into this as well?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Naah, it aint bigfoot. Even if he was transparent or not, as according to witnesses of bigfoot, he smells to high heaven so dogs would be able to track him, or her.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

I love Paulides! Thank you for the vid! Much speculation has been made of these cases. I'm not sure what to believe at this point. If one part makes sense then another part doesn't. Fascinating stuff!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Naah, it aint bigfoot. Even if he was transparent or not, as according to witnesses of bigfoot, he smells to high heaven so dogs would be able to track him, or her.

While that sounds logical... What is not logical is that there are numerous reports of having dogs in these searches scares the dogs too much to be any use.

Same story-line appears with many witness reports that had dogs with them. The Dogs want nothing to do with the Big BiPedal.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

Dogs get aggressive towards Bigfoot if it's an immediate, near, clear, and present danger to itself or to its human.

However you cannot make it track Bigfoot; it will steer clear away from its direction.

new topics

top topics

join